What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

60x6o LED BudMaster - Continuous Grows

Lunix79

As can be seen from the photos, not all plants responded the same way to training...but that is a consequence of a multiple strain setup too! The MM & PA in particular responded really well in shape, though I had a mishap with one of the branches on the papaya. I was also surprised at how much it stretched! It's the 3rd time I grow it, and it never was a stretcher....hopefully it will yield well! :p

The Cluster Bomb was just growing too fast compared to the others...I have cleaned her a lot, but to avoid her over-towering I spread her and the result is not exactly a main-lined plant look-wise...but it is filling really nicely and is full of bud-sites...fingers crossed, but if she continues like this she should be the best yielder?

The Pure Kush is gorgeous and the healthiest of all. It is an extremely compact plant, but I really like the shape it has taken.

I gve them a clean up yesterday night, I will take a few photos tonight and post an update soon!

Lunix79

Hermies...and then no more?

Hermies...and then no more?

Quuck question, hopimg for some help to satisfy a curious mind! Hope you can help?:tiphat:

something weird has hapened. The Candy Floss through a couple of flowers at the bottom of each main top. I picked them all off, as there was little bud at the time it was quite a clean job! :thank you: This was just after i took photos, that is when i noticed.

I was still expecting to see more appear over the grow..but 2 weeks have gone by and no more signs of flowers? I am happy...:woohoo: but still wondering if others have experienced this before? Please share your experiences! :thank you:

Lunix