What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Snow Moon

CowboyTed

Thanks for the explanation! It makes sense now :)
Have a great week ;)

You're welcome - and you have a great week as well.

Seeing my Snow Moon looking far more comfortable in her new cage today should start the week right. She's pretty much the same shape she was before the cage, just a bit taller and a bit wider:

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi BenoitV1984,

Glad to hear that the nasty neighbour is a thing of the past and that your Snow Moon purple pheno is already starting to flower.
Best vibes for the flowering stage on all your outdoor plants! ;)

Mine started flowering a couple days ago, purple pheno incoming :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi CowboyTed

Seeing your outdoor Snow moon is really recomforting :huggg:
What a healthy and nice bush :) Wish the cage helps to hold a bountiful harvest and helps to protect her from heavy winds and rains in case of bad weather during flowering.

A pleasure to see your amazing outdoor plants from this season ;)

BenoitV1984

Veteran
She already smells very fruity when I rub the stem. I think I'll like her very much as bed time smoke :)

I actually knew I was in for a purple pheno way before pistils showed on the outdoor one. I did smell a strong blueberry scent when I topped the main stem of my mother plant months ago :)

Don't know if you noticed the last pics of my Tikal, but she is a freaking monster now :biggrin:

Hi BenoitV1984,

Glad to hear that the nasty neighbour is a thing of the past and that your Snow Moon purple pheno is already starting to flower.
Best vibes for the flowering stage on all your outdoor plants! ;)

CowboyTed

Hi CowboyTed

Seeing your outdoor Snow moon is really recomforting :huggg:
What a healthy and nice bush :) Wish the cage helps to hold a bountiful harvest and helps to protect her from heavy winds and rains in case of bad weather during flowering.

A pleasure to see your amazing outdoor plants from this season ;)

Thanks Dubi! I'm sure enjoying growing your genetics this summer. While I enjoy watching them grow, I'm also enjoying the effects from my last indoor grow: Bangi Haze x Ethiopian gave me a nice stash from my last indoor harvest, and it provides a pleasant, calm sort of "Kind" high, whether smoked or eaten. It provides a pleasant background buzz for my gardening work!

BenoitV1984

Veteran
Snow Moon stacking pistils :)

attachment.php

Closer look:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• P1010227.jpg
    P1010227.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 40
  • P1010228.jpg
    P1010228.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 41
  • P1010233.jpg
    P1010233.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 34

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Looking great BenoitV1984 ;)

Snow Moon is a not a big yielder but consistently delivers excellent hashplant terpene profiles and effects. Have a great weekend everyone! :ying:

BenoitV1984

Veteran
Looks like we're about done here :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• P1010249.jpg
    P1010249.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 42
  • P1010250.jpg
    P1010250.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 37
  • P1010251.jpg
    P1010251.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 41

BenoitV1984

Veteran
Last of my Snow Moon, that went out fast but I hadn't much more that 50g on that last survivor... But she was super sweet and really nice in the evening. I'll miss that tasty "blackberry weed" until next time I grow her, which I hope to do sometime next year after GHxM and what's after that.

attachment.php

Attachments

• snowmoon.jpg
    snowmoon.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 38

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
You are welcome CowboyTed,

Bangi Haze x Ethiopian is also a great favorite of mine!
Glad you liked it so much. ;)

Thanks Dubi! I'm sure enjoying growing your genetics this summer. While I enjoy watching them grow, I'm also enjoying the effects from my last indoor grow: Bangi Haze x Ethiopian gave me a nice stash from my last indoor harvest, and it provides a pleasant, calm sort of "Kind" high, whether smoked or eaten. It provides a pleasant background buzz for my gardening work!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi BenoitV1984,

Glad to hear your Snow Moon female finished properly and early enough for your latitude and climate, she had a really nice blend of colorful pakistani and sweet and sour chinese indica traits.

A pleasure to hear you have been enjoying so much with your Snow Moon harvest and that you will miss to have her among your stash, it's always a great sign when the harvest of a female doesn't last enough for your taste :) Hopefully the experience motivates you to grow her again in the future.

BenoitV1984

Veteran
Actually I still have that flower from the pictures, I can’t resign myself to crack her yet :). I’m thinking of making a quick indoor run of it during summer after what I grow after my Green Malawi Haze. Maybe then I crack that flower.

How would they handle 30+°C under the HPS? I guess better than Orient Express or Kali China.
Hi BenoitV1984,

Glad to hear your Snow Moon female finished properly and early enough for your latitude and climate, she had a really nice blend of colorful pakistani and sweet and sour chinese indica traits.

A pleasure to hear you have been enjoying so much with your Snow Moon harvest and that you will miss to have her among your stash, it's always a great sign when the harvest of a female doesn't last enough for your taste :) Hopefully the experience motivates you to grow her again in the future.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Glad you miss her enough to plan another grow with your Snow Moon mother :huggg: PCK hybrids perform very well with hot and cold conditions as well :yes:

BenoitV1984

Veteran
Ok so Kushy summer it will be. Maybe I grow Panama PCK indoor too and switch to Kali China outdoor... So much mother (14) I can’t decide now :)

Range

That first Snow Moon has a structure very similar to mine, even though mine is topped to 4 main stems. The second one looks lankier with longer branches.

StrongTree

the flowering one was much taller and faster to veg...it stretch was manageable...

the one in the front has stayed short and compact during veg

StrongTree

snowmoons
nice odor from this one...looking and smelling a bit sativa influenced...reminds me a bit of the VB leaning OE.. the odor is very good...sweet and refreshing...sort of a panama lemon honey type of smell...leaf shape is interesting.. structure is xmas tree hashplant triangle shape...stretch was moderate

picture.php

- this one is beginning bloom... seems more like the Yunnan leaning OE .still stretching but branching structure is forming a ball shape...big leaves

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Looking very healthy and neat StrongTree, as usual in your garden ;)

You are right, your second Snow Moon is very China Yunna dominant (indica pheno) in leaf shape, but with slightly sativa thinner stems and longer branches.
The first one is also mostly Orient Express influenced, just in the middle between Vietnam Black and China Yunnan. Good eye!