What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

If the State of Florida passes a mmj bill?

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
Florida's medical law is shit man. It's like three paragraphs. No details. Leaves everything up to the law makers in Tallahassee. There's nothing to stop counties and municipalities from banning treatment centers. No possession amounts. No thc concentration numbers. No information on who is going to grow and distribute. Just a bunch of vague shit which means lawsuits. John Morgan ain't no dummy.

The vote amounts to a certified poll count. Nothing more.

A Colorado style legalization law is what we need next. Unitl then, no expectations from amendment 2.

See ya'll in 2020.

OMFG for the last time...all the vague shit BENEFITS YOU!!!!

just continue growing weed, smoking, and fucking the police and know that if you need to you have loopholes to exploit.

iBogart

Veteran
OMFG for the last time...all the vague shit BENEFITS YOU!!!!

just continue growing weed, smoking, and fucking the police and know that if you need to you have loopholes to exploit.

Loopholes to exploit equals court cases and lawsuits. John Morgan loves you. Me? No thanks.

Benefits me? I can't grow my own. I have no idea how much I can possess. I have no idea where to get it, how much it will cost, how I can use it (pills, oral, vapor, smoke). It's all still speculation. We have no idea how the Florida Dept. Health will implement this law that they've been given sole responsibility for.

Now that it has passed, Morgan is just gonna sit back and let all the lawsuits flow in from all the pissed off people who believed in this crap law.

Again I maintain, this vote is just a certified poll count.

Last edited:

Catatafish

Veteran
I have know idea how much I can possess. I have no idea where to get it, how much it will cost, how I can use it (pills, oral, vapor, smoke).

Uh..i have heard those in charge are pissed and going to make it suppository only :biggrin:

On a possibly positive (or horrible?) note...i heard scott was at the cabinet meetings today. #TakeEmBoth #NoReturns

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
Come on dude....no one FUCKING LIKES YOU....PBL.....
JUST SAYING. ...BOUNCE THE FUCK OUTTA THE FLA THREAD. ..you are the fucking biggest tool....and dont act like i dont know......
WHOEVER has rocked the FLA thread. ...knows ya a fucking tool bag...so just fucking bounce.....AKA spilt dude. ..its obvious...WE DONT FUCKiNG LIKE YOU DUDE. ........PEEACCEEEEEE...

Meraxes

Veteran
Come on dude....no one FUCKING LIKES YOU....PBL.....
JUST SAYING. ...BOUNCE THE FUCK OUTTA THE FLA THREAD. ..you are the fucking biggest tool....and dont act like i dont know......
WHOEVER has rocked the FLA thread. ...knows ya a fucking tool bag...so just fucking bounce.....AKA spilt dude. ..its obvious...WE DONT FUCKiNG LIKE YOU DUDE. ........PEEACCEEEEEE...

Thank you pots and pans clanging in my head...take it easy. Wow, that's just awful to read...:biggrin:

toasted1

Loopholes to exploit equals court cases and lawsuits. John Morgan loves you. Me? No thanks.

Benefits me? I can't grow my own.why not? I have no idea how much I can possess.As much as u want I have no idea where to get it, Grow it or its not that hard to find how much it will cost,depends on what u want or if u grow how I can use it (pills, oral, vapor, smoke). any way u like It's all still speculation. We have no idea how the Florida Dept. Health will implement this law that they've been given sole responsibility for. who gives a fuk about fldh

Now that it has passed, Morgan is just gonna sit back and let all the lawsuits flow in from all the pissed off people who believed in this crap law. dont grow to sell and u dont really have shit to worry about ..the polls show if u dont have a shitload and it isnt obvious ur cash croppin theres not a jury n florida that will convict u....

Again I maintain, this vote is just a certified poll count.yup of potential jurors
:smoweed:
stay safe
:smokey:

Catatafish

Veteran
Uh..i have heard those in charge are pissed and going to make it suppository only :biggrin:

On a possibly positive (or horrible?) note...i heard scott was at the cabinet meetings today. #TakeEmBoth #NoReturns

Oh fuck...maybe i spoke to soon....pam bondi possible drug czar.

Can i take it back?? Please

Wolfshadoe

Damn!!!!

This >>>For Sure....First mmj dispenc will open in FEB...Selling LOW thc MMJ..In ORLANDO
Knox medical..Full THC>>>>>coming in July. That's solid info.
Peace!! <ws>

ubi

lets hope they(the state) dont figure it out, then the people rewrite the law!!!! just like Oregon w/ unlimited grow licenses structure with california dosage levels. come on 1000mg edibles in Fla. wooo hoooo

starke

Lived here all my life. Worked for the State for 28 years. The political and rule making bodies here are as fucked up as a soup sandwich. I'll be keeping my stealth approach for me and mine.

ubi

oh the state capitol ......
rule 1. when working for rick scott.
you are not allowed to say," Global Warming, climate change, or sustainability" in the governor's office, in verbal and written communication.

PROOF OF HOW FLA IS SOOOOOO FUKED UP!!!!!! THATS SOME NAZI SHIZ FOR SURE!!!

Florida is a complete Clusterfuck. Can't imagine a REAL program happening. In fact, in my state, (Florida North, as I call it) We have had a program for years and years, and yet - dispos are still pretty much illegal except in 3 cities. But, we have a program. Such as it is. Just because laws seem to be lining up in a state, does not mean there will be a VIABLE program. THEN There is the Florida SNITCH factor. Cause the LAW makes people roll over on the previous contact, and on and on. Once you are in the "System" good luck, your life is f'd up for good.

Latest posts

Latest posts