What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blueberry hill, Sunshine daydream and Harlequin bx

billycw

Veteran
Harlequin smoke test

I'll start by saying this was the only 1 of 2 of the harlequin bx run this time. Dont think this one is a keeper but cant seem to cut her out of veg completely, what if you know. very nice smoke and I still have 10 of her family to try:)

smell- has a nice sweet earthy smell

taste-same as the smell, sweet earthy inhale with a nice mellow exhale

effect- she has a nice body stone to her with just enough head to round it out. nice smoke after a hard day

overall nice smoke and excited to search through the rest of the pack.
picture.php

billycw

Veteran
Just to emphasize to everyone with back pain again, falling in love with sunshine daydream. If you haven't already pick up a pack, its a winner. A phrase I'm hearing from friends is you bringing the sunshine.

clone run of 5+1
reacting very well to heavy pinching and scrog
picture.php

and a little morning smoke tune this am Ziggi Recado - Mary (Acoustic) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjLonz-2ohk

HorseBadoritiz

Thanks for that review, billy! Ms H has sciatica, and after I showed her this, she made me pull the trigger on a pack of SD... she didn't have to try too hard, LOL!

easternOG

I'm late but VERY WELL DOCUMENTED BILLYCW YOU KILLED IT!!! Full report I LOVE IT!! just recieved bluebhill freebies very informative 1LOVE!!

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Well doneBilly

Well doneBilly

A lot of icmagers Have big love for Bodhi and his work but many speak of only collecting and the crosses he does. Growers show photos and pheno types but very rarely a full comprehensive report on effect and Medical values.

Thanks for your killer report done right:tiphat:

Loving the term Velvet Hammer.

sticky367

Nice journal Billy. I was wondering what is the difference between SDD #1 & #4? genetically? I picked up a pack of SDD - Appalachia x Bubbashine and was wondering if its SSD 1 or 4...

Great to hear about the pain relief as well!

billycw

Veteran
Thanks for the kind words. Have gotten to know and love bluehill and ssdd, bodhi's gear seems to spit out fire straight from seed on a consistent basis for me.

sticky367- #1 & #4 are just pheno #'s out of a 11 pack, same genetics all SSDD.

After playing with the ssdd's have to say she is a solid plant all the way around. Found with some pinching and cropping she will yield very heavy with large dense nugs. Both Pheno's I found are very branchy and can shoot away from you given the chance. Both girls are very similar with #4 carrying a more spear shaped structure and a bit more berry in the background.
ssdd #1
picture.php

ssdd #4
picture.php

ssdd
picture.php

billycw

Veteran
Now my sweet love Blueberry hill keeper. After getting to know her, she is almost all old school foxtailing dj blue funk that I was after. Cured out to a incredible mouth watering blueberry creamy funk that leaves you wanting more. Most importantly is the uplifting life is good blueberry stone that day in day out hits just the right spot. Fantastic for mood brightening and seems to be a huge favorite for female tokers in particular.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

HorseBadoritiz

Nice to see an update, Billy! SSDD now has place in my garden permanently, and I only popped 3 seeds out of a pack! Got 2 females, one I think is the "butter cut," and she's great... but the other is really great... sort of piney, woodsy, fresh meadowy thing going on, with a touch of kushy funk? It's what I imagine Bubbashine would be like?

Great for sciatica, and no ceiling... we can smoke all day, and just keep getting higher... and then it's a great sleep aid!

Still have the BH's in the pack! Mrs B sent some Harlequin Bx along with some Good Medicine x 88G13/HP testers. I've got the testers going, but haven't had the room for the rest... you really have my mouth watering for some BH, though... oh the decisions, LOL!

Thanks again for this thread!

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
I want to swim in that sea of SSDD. That's fantastic that it helps sciatica specifically. The very reason why I bought a pack.

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Just hopped into the pool. Nice grow you have going on billy. The SSDD and BBH both sound great. I will be watching. You are keeping the plants healthy.

billycw

Veteran
bmac1, kiloz, 3rdeye- thanks for stopping in

wildgrow- Glad you were able to grab a pack. for all who suffer from sciatica pain knows, its that pressure thats hard to ease. Many strains will relieve some pain/stress/burning that sciatica brings but seems ssdd, for me personally at least, is one of the few strains that relieve that pressure thats at the root cause.

HorseBadoritiz- Glad you and the mrs enjoy, sounds like you found a kush dom from the bubbashine side if I had to guess, sounds tasty. ndnguy's 88 G13/HP male Bodhi uses passes a real baseball bat in the narcotic department for me. Ran his Afkansastan x 88g13/hp, very end of day, ready for bed type smoke for me. Very thick smoke that is like smokable sleepaid. Your Mrs will thank you for popping a couple BH:)

Some harvest pics
Bluehill
picture.php

SSDD#1
Huge yeilds with this girl
picture.php

bigherb

Veteran
BCW

I was looking into SSDD

I have to say all your threads pics info details are always a pleasure to read

Your indepth reports are appreciated