What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blueberry hill, Sunshine daydream and Harlequin bx

pappy masonjar

Veteran
Ahhh what a job! Sampling and selecting bodhi phenos.
Very fun and delicious but I find it almost impossible to pick a keeper.
Not a bad problem to have though!

Very nice grow billycw:respect:

billycw

Veteran
Thanks for all the kind reply's. Glad I can do these genes a little justice.

Next up is Blueberry hill #1, in structure alone I thought she was leaning appy as she mimicked a ssdd she was next too although finishing she looked a bit different. Had some color come out of her with a nice sweet candied smell with berry's and chem equalling out pretty well. dense nugs and nice branching make this one a nice yeilder. Was my most appy leaning Blue hill so pretty surprised berry was so evident in the finish, happy though.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

billycw

Veteran
Blueberry hill #3 although huge buds she is a little on the airy side although she gets denser deeper down. very soft color with a strong perfume blueberry type smell that lingers nicely after touched.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SBJ Organics

Hello all,
Gorgeous flowers I must say! My name is Christian and I am new to this forum and love the professionalism that I see. I have a small dispensary in SF bay area that strictly does soil organic and organic shatter concentrates. I am posting here as I am trying to make contact with you Bodhi regarding seed vending. I am sorry to contact you through this thread but could not figure any way to contact you directly on the web or on this site. You can see about our common philosophy on our site. Hope to hear from you. :)

Sincerely,
Christian Fasun
SBJ Organics
www.sweetbabyjaneorganics.com

billycw

Veteran
Blueberry hill #2
This one although the lowest yielding has a very nice sweet blueberry scent with a little earthyness background. She also has a very nice coating of trichs. She was done in 65
picture.php

picture.php

billycw

Veteran
Lastly Blueberry hill #6
She was far and away the largest yielding BH at least doubling the closest. She started out with the loudest smell but has really leveled out with a nice perfumy type blue smell. She also had a much lighter green color to her.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

billycw

Veteran
After some time in the jars I have to admit I did not give Sunshine daydream the respect it deserves... Both samples #1 and #4 have the most amazing highs. I suffer from a very bad back (too many things wrong to list) but often have nerve problems with a burning feeling shooting down my right leg. Many strains I have tried have done enough to ease the pain but Sunshine daydream really does feel as though you can feel that pressure taken off, quite unique. I have found this effect to be true in both samples, here are the breakdowns between #1 and #4

SSDD #1
smell-This one leans appy with a very strong skunky earthy type of smell that cuts through anything I put it in.
Taste-very chemmy and skunky that sticks to your mouth long after its exhaled. for sure some tasty tasty smoke!
Effects-Hard hitting that puts you in an instant cloud, night time meds for sure. one of those strains that make you forget your smoking the bowl thats still going. Great pain and sleep meds

SSDD #4
This one is something special. Originally I thought both these girls leaned appy but I do believe this one to be what is referred to as the "butter cut" so I've been calling her the "I cant believe its not butter cut"
Smell-straight butterscotch dead on. She really has changed from flower having a very mild smell to really stinking up a room on cure.
Taste- inhale you get a butterscotch hit but on the exhale its a muffiny creamy taste with some kind of berry coming through in the background. Very much the kind you keep smoking just to taste, AMAZING
High-very similar to #1 although a little easier to take during the day but I would put in the night time med category as well. Heavy eyes with lots of daydreaming with her without the drag of some of the indica's.

Both SSDD girls will be staying in my garden, amazing strain if you suffer from back pain.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Thanks for the report billy. I hoped she would live up to the claim of being a nerve pain reliever. Doubly bummed now that I couldn't afford the beans when they dropped.

dreaded

Nice report billycw..... I too was hoping the sunshine daydream lived up to expectation of relieving nerve pain. I'm also glad you like the smoke....i have a pack i'm starting soon....with some snow queen & chem ibl....thankyou for this report...

:tiphat:

walindour

Very nice report - thanks for sharing. I have some Blueberry Hill that I am running for the first time. 2 lovely beauties currently at day 45. Did you bring the B Hill down at 65 days as well?

billycw

Veteran
Wildgrow, thanks man, still see some ssdd's up around the interweb...

Dreaded, thanks, jealous of your snow queens. Looks like you have a killer run coming hope your carbon filters working as one pheno of the ssdd that leaned appy killed mine, cut through the walls in a beautiful way.

Walindour, thanks, I took the blue hill girls all at 65 but think all but one was done at 60. My favorite pheno is my #5 with the spear shaped nugs with the old school chunky foxtails. I'll try to throw up most of the smoke samples this week.

The clone shakedown run with my favorite 5 + 1new bh
picture.php

billycw

Veteran
Smoke report for blueberry hill #5

This is my keeper pheno, while smelling like what I call dirty blue during flower has now cured to surprising enough a citrus esq pinsol type of smell. The main thing I'm hearing on blind tests is citrus pinsol funkyness. I'm assuming the appy is coming out dominate in the cure as far as taste and flavor is concerned.

The effects are fantastic, that wonderful wavy blue euphoria type day high but with a nice little added hammer given an extra hit or 2. super nice and exactly what I was hoping to find in a blue line.

Bag appeal is unreal with trichs on top of trichs that stick to the bag no matter the precaution taken.

Overall absolutely love the cross. In the end, while all having a blue funk in flower, the appy dominated the finished product with flavor and smell with some holding a little blue background.
picture.php

picture.php

billycw

Veteran
Sunshine Daydream #1
Smell-Has cured out to the smoothest creamy chemmy skunky smell that is penetrating to say the least.

Taste-mouth coating creamy chem with a rich background, if you could remember to keep smoking you would for the taste.

Effect-Has only gotten stronger with a cure. A couple hits in and your minds wondering somewhere else followed by heavy eyes and a velvet hammer. Nice night time meds.

From a medical stand point an excellent strain for pain relief and sleep aid. In particular its effect of releasing pressure really eases my nerve pain down my leg and lower back(I can only speak for myself on my own condition).

picture.php

picture.php

billycw

Veteran
Sunshine Daydream #4

Smell- She has kept her butterscotch smell only getting creamier with a cure.

Taste-creamy butterscotch on the inhale which is so good, but its the exhale where her magic is tasted, creamy muffins with a rich velvety berry tinge, awesome.

Effect- she has become much more night time type meds with a cure. Fast hitting heavy eyes to make you melt into the couch when you remember your still holding the bong.

With the same medical behaviors as #1 as far as relieving my back and nerve pain, she has a place in my garden for some time to come. Great pain, sleep, nerve meds

picture.php

picture.php

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Sunshine Daydream #1
Smell-Has cured out to the smoothest creamy chemmy skunky smell that is penetrating to say the least.

Taste-mouth coating creamy chem with a rich background, if you could remember to keep smoking you would for the taste.

Effect-Has only gotten stronger with a cure. A couple hits in and your minds wondering somewhere else followed by heavy eyes and a velvet hammer. Nice night time meds.

From a medical stand point an excellent strain for pain relief and sleep aid. In particular its effect of releasing pressure really eases my nerve pain down my leg and lower back(I can only speak for myself on my own condition).

View Image
View Image

Beautiful man. 2 for 2 keepers is a bonus. Is your pain sciatic, if you don't mind my asking?

billycw

Veteran
Thanks. Being I've never really gotten a killer keeper out of a pack without searching through f2's, so I'm super stoked to have gotten 2 from the ssdd out of the box or pack in this case. Have a third ssdd running through now I'm not in love with(very open structure, airy looking like she's going to take her time), but to be fair she was pushed to the side and really forgotten about for a bit.

As far as my pain, I was born with mild Spina Bifida Occulta found during an injury to my back (fracture and disc issue) so now years later it is my sciatic among other issues that really cause me discomfort. For nerve pain its usually centralized to my right leg with a unbearable burning or pins and needles sensation, the numb days I can deal with. with ssdd I personally feel a much needed pressure release allowing me to stretch it out if that makes any sense.

billycw

Veteran
Thanks for stopping in mmmcake, been hit with the plague for a few. sorry for the delay, I'll try to throw up some reports of the rest of the bh this week. I'll throw up the Harlequin bx in a couple

Latest posts

Latest posts