What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

High CBD Seeds

Hi Guys,
is there a breeder around with low thc high cbd seeds? heard that there are lots of high cbd seeds around in colorado.
Looking for one who would sell and send them to europe.
Thanks in advance :)

Thanks for the info kwiik :)
currently i have the dinamed and the candida :) but Im looking for some other beans (maybe < 0,3% )
If i find some i will also let you know ;)

kwiik

Nice! Let us know how it goes for you with candida and dinamed once flowering finished..
Are you planning on testing cannabinoids on the outcome?

kwiik

Otherwise I'll let you know, i could be able to find those kind of things in clone form in the coming days...
Might be interresting to you as I'd bet your located "close by" where am searching now...

I will let you know as soon as i finished them :) at the moment Im growing the dinamed next time the candida. i think Im going to test one of the dinamed to select a promising one :)
Yeah I already know ChimneyRock but i dont know how to get the beans to europe :/ they re looking awesome btw...
i will check the treeoflife didnt know them, thanks :)

Otherwise I'll let you know, i could be able to find those kind of things in clone form in the coming days...
Might be interresting to you as I'd bet your located "close by" where am searching now...

that would be awesome man :) please send me a pm when you got the rights ;)

kwiik

Will do for sure! Not sure you'll be able to keep good genetics for long as they're feminised though... Nothing to lose, just try.. ;)

I think i will risk that :) Do you maybe have an idea how to get the chimneyrock or the tree of life seeds to europe? that would also help me a lot

kwiik

Did you asked them straight? If they don't, i'd ask a reliable and kind fellow grower from CO if he wouldn't mind to help and mail it to me when money received....
And then cross fingers! Might just work.. I know i would do it 100% if nicely asked.

starsdusted

Otto2 from Centennial Seed

Otto2 from Centennial Seed

Hi Guys,
is there a breeder around with low thc high cbd seeds? heard that there are lots of high cbd seeds around in colorado.
Looking for one who would sell and send them to europe.
Thanks in advance :)

The Otto 2, using thin layer chromatography, the plants tested at roughly 12 to 15 % cbd and an 4 to 8%thc.. I've crossed many strains with it to great benifit! And a lifetime of seed..and if you take holiday in Denver..well...how safe to send seed?

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
One could also check out Aceseeds.org. Their Lebanese breeders packs have 3 separate chemotypes. The breeders packs are sold out for now. The seed lines were individually marked. You can get the same genetics in the regular packs but they aren't marked. They have the HPLC results posted for many of their strains. I hope this helps for future reference. Peace