What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's your favorite dispensary, co-op, club in Canada ? And why ?

Docteur

My favorite dispensaries are :

Eden, in Vancouver because of their professionalism and quality nugs + you can know who grew it.

Also

There's a compassion club in Vancouver island that is one of the oldest there its one of the best i've seen, you can know if its organic semi or chemical meds they have name of growers and all anybody know which one I'm talking about ?

What about you ?

Rowerg

I like to chill at the Vapor Central and some other places in Toronto . However, the Vapor Central is the best one in T-dot, as I think. If you go to Toronto, visit that place! It's great!
I don't attend any dispensaries...

clearheaded

thompson caribu is good for concentrates. started the 30 dollar grams and think helped drop price of concentrates. often have some nice quality products. fresh frozen and rosin.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
None?

Smoked mid grade from most high rated dispensaries, Eden included. Found terpy high grade at the low end shops. It's a crapshoot.

Made the mistake of meeting someone at a lounge in Van. I would equate that to being in a room full of teenagers. Which is what it was. Rather poke my eyes out with hot pins.

Had a good sample from Sultan of Solventless the other day. Wifi OG x Chem '91 if I recall correctly. Pacfic Gas Co. makes good solvent extracts.

None?

Smoked mid grade from most high rated dispensaries, Eden included. Found terpy high grade at the low end shops. It's a crapshoot.

Made the mistake of meeting someone at a lounge in Van. I would equate that to being in a room full of teenagers. Which is what it was. Rather poke my eyes out with hot pins.

Had a good sample from Sultan of Solventless the other day. Wifi OG x Chem '91 if I recall correctly. Pacfic Gas Co. makes good solvent extracts.
I assume you took the opportunity to use your early stage cantankerous and told those young pups to get of your lawn/ their phones and their high horses? Maybe spin them a yarn about the time you used a t9 flip phone and secret code to arrange to meet a strange man in a parking lot behind a Denny's? I remember going to hempbc, blunt brothers etc. back in the mid-late 90's when I was still a young buck and being somewhat unimpressed. It was an odd combination of really young people and a few old stoners. I guess that hasn't changed?

I've gotten some CBD pills and creams for my various maladies from GIO and found them to be nice people, but highly reminiscent of the pimple faced teenager character from the Simpsons. I was tempted to card them they looked so young.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hasn't changed at all then. Well the dab bars.

Pretty quiet in public. Practice makes perfect and I've honed frowning off into the distance to a fine edge.

Latest posts

Latest posts