Name:	image.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	73.9 KB
ID:	457744
Packer420 is offline Quote

Old 05-31-2018, 10:19 AM #2
Packer420

Packer420 is on a distinguished road
Something wrong with this one though.. Hhmmm...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Views:	35
Size:	75.2 KB
ID:	457746

Old 05-31-2018, 10:26 AM #3
Packer420

Something wrong..
Attached Thumbnails

Views:	22
Size:	87.7 KB
ID:	457747

Old 05-31-2018, 07:07 PM #4
Packer420

As of today, these are regular seeds by the way, f2 cross.. hope those 3 bushes become mi girls!!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_1989.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	74.4 KB
ID:	457818 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1986.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	81.5 KB
ID:	457819

Old 06-01-2018, 03:52 PM #5
Jonnysact

Jonnysact will become famous soon enoughJonnysact will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packer420 View Post
Something wrong with this one though.. Hhmmm...
Looks like a bit of Mag lockout. Are you getting any purpling of the stem on that plant? Are the veins on the backs of leaves turning purple? Has new growth slowed? A little leaf clawing at the ends there. Could be slight over watering or ph might be a tad off. A temp 30's is definitely on the high side doable but you'll want to get those a bit lower to minimize heat stress and stretching.

What are your numbers like PH & EC or ppm? You mentioned soilless so are you running a peat based mix? If it's peat, do you water to runoff?
Jonnysact is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-01-2018, 06:55 PM #6
Packer420

I still lack a lot of basic investments but definitely on the list. For water i just let sit then use when watering and feeding. Soil less mix yes and water til i see a run off water when like 4 inches dry. Never fed mag until 2 days ago and those pics were a week ago or less. Growth seemed to faster now. Yeah i really think i need to lower temps as well as humiditu specially now that i already flipped. A efficient dehumidifier would be nice and a better exhaust 6inch rather than my 4" now. ������������

Old 06-01-2018, 07:01 PM #7
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant future
First thing you should invest in is a ph meter. I really think a lot of starter problems all boil down to PH of the water being fed.
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
Marijuana Botany: An Advanced Study The Propagation And Breeding Of Distinctive Cannabis By Robert Connell Clarke-->https://archive.org/details/Marijuan...nctiveCannabis
AgentPothead is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-01-2018, 07:22 PM #8
Packer420

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentPothead View Post
First thing you should invest in is a ph meter. I really think a lot of starter problems all boil down to PH of the water being fed.
Thanks! That will be number 1 asap! I think so too the most basic. Watering!! Those kits would help a lot.

Old 06-01-2018, 08:07 PM #9
Jonnysact

Jonnysact will become famous soon enoughJonnysact will become famous soon enough
Assuming you are in peatmoss, i've found that when I take my tap water which is 7.4 and 150ppm and then add my GH Floranova Bloom nutes between 650-850ppm, or around 1.2-1.8EC my solution ph stabilizes between 6.2 and 6.3. I started feeding with every watering and a good 15-20% runoff to wash away any salt buildup. My runoff since doing this is consistently between 900-1200 ppm or around 1.8 - 2.2 EC and a ph of 6.3 - 6.5.

I've never seen my plants so happy. Peat, Perlite and worm castings is my mix. I still use my ph meter to take readings, but I haven't actually adjusted my feed or water with any ph up or down in a few weeks now. If I start giving my plants a bit too much food, i simply lower the feed the following time with a good runoff.

I wish i had kept it this simple/stupid when i started 3 years ago... It took me 3 years to figure out I was messing things up by trying to... do something.
Jonnysact is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-01-2018, 09:33 PM #10
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packer420 View Post
Thanks! That will be number 1 asap! I think so too the most basic. Watering!! Those kits would help a lot.
I wouldn't bother with the kits that rely on you eyeballing the color. I just use a cheap https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00YBUH4RC and it seems to be working good for me. They have a higher accuracy version which goes to 2 decimal places instead of one for 2x the price.
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
Marijuana Botany: An Advanced Study The Propagation And Breeding Of Distinctive Cannabis By Robert Connell Clarke-->https://archive.org/details/Marijuan...nctiveCannabis
AgentPothead is offline Quote