Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > Ripped off by Green Line Organics seed bank (GLO).

Thread Title Search
Ripped off by Green Line Organics seed bank (GLO). Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-29-2018, 10:35 PM #1
40AmpstoFreedom

40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future
Ripped off by Green Line Organics seed bank (GLO).

UPDATE:

I am told there is video of the package they received and that the envelope was empty.

I have no idea why this would take since the beginning of April to tell me this.

I have no way to receive this video by phone safely until tomorrow.

I am completely open to someone at UPS stealing my money I just don't understand how it could have taken so long to tell me this especially when proof supposedly existed...

I will let you guys know what comes of this. If it was UPS I will retract everything I just wish they could have told me this long ago before it got to this point.

https://www.rollitup.org/t/green-lin...889234/page-46

$800 in cash just wanted to spread the word. Seems they like to target out of state people. I would never post anything like this or hurt anyone's rep or business, but it has been months, they have done nothing to rectify the situation, quit answering emails as soon as I provided proof of delivery of money. This is a last resort. Full details in link.

Wasn't a real forum to post this anywhere here, but this is the most viewed so I hope people don't make the same mistake I did and order from these guys.

This is the first time I have actually ever had an issue in all these years with a seedbank. Hope admin lets this post stay up somewhere.

Click here for a link to all of my grows
40AmpstoFreedom is offline Quote

22 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-30-2018, 02:02 AM #2
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond repute
WOW!

I’m sorry for your loss bro.

I’d put em on blast on every board I could too.
MJPassion is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-30-2018, 03:34 AM #3
xet

xet is just really nicexet is just really nicexet is just really nicexet is just really nicexet is just really nicexet is just really nicexet is just really nicexet is just really nicexet is just really nicexet is just really nicexet is just really nice
Good luck 40.

Thanks for the heads up.

Also found this thread posted last year
Quote:
Do NOT order from Greenline Organic Seedbank
https://www.rollitup.org/t/do-not-or...edbank.937089/
xet is offline Quote

Old 05-30-2018, 01:09 PM #4
40AmpstoFreedom

40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future
Glad I have been able to save some people some grief given the amount of karma and kind comments I have received already really appreciate it.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-30-2018, 01:49 PM #5
40AmpstoFreedom

Some people have asked why cash?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiP5HCzA...etreecreators2

Also security. I'd have used cash regardless.

Day 2 of the spreading the word going well.

Miss doing all my business through Seedbay and Boutique. Seed game is really sad lately.

Old 05-30-2018, 02:11 PM #6
xet

xet is just really nicexet is just really nicexet is just really nicexet is just really nicexet is just really nicexet is just really nicexet is just really nicexet is just really nicexet is just really nicexet is just really nicexet is just really nice
I read through their IG a bit. Very awkward.

Lots of Melodrama described in other threads for why people do not give this business any longer.

It's one thing to receive hate and another thing to belabor on it.

They can't go on for too long without rectifying the $ and order issues.

What do I know? I am just a potential customer playing it safe and not believing the "I execute so much life goals so hard and you don't!" Vibe paired up with pissed customers. Again the failed and ignored orders is a show stopper for me
xet is offline Quote

Old 05-30-2018, 10:57 PM #7
EvergreenState

EvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to all
Thanks for the heads up. I will never consider them for any business, ever.
EvergreenState is offline Quote

Old 05-31-2018, 12:08 AM #8
Teddybrae

Teddybrae is a name known to allTeddybrae is a name known to allTeddybrae is a name known to allTeddybrae is a name known to allTeddybrae is a name known to allTeddybrae is a name known to allTeddybrae is a name known to allTeddybrae is a name known to allTeddybrae is a name known to allTeddybrae is a name known to allTeddybrae is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by 40AmpstoFreedom View Post
Seed game is really sad lately.

I received good service from www.seedsman.com
Teddybrae is offline Quote

Old 05-31-2018, 12:24 AM #9
AOD2012
I have the key, now i need to find the lock..

AOD2012 is a glorious beacon of lightAOD2012 is a glorious beacon of lightAOD2012 is a glorious beacon of lightAOD2012 is a glorious beacon of lightAOD2012 is a glorious beacon of lightAOD2012 is a glorious beacon of lightAOD2012 is a glorious beacon of lightAOD2012 is a glorious beacon of lightAOD2012 is a glorious beacon of lightAOD2012 is a glorious beacon of lightAOD2012 is a glorious beacon of light
40 - really sorry to hear this, brother man. Thanks for giving the community the heads up.

aod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonshine* View Post
Dont put much faith in shit u read , instead put faith in what u learn through practical application.
Quote:
The beauty of the cannabis trade is that it, while providing the high risk/reward levels of any profitable illegal business, unlike most other illegal businesses is one that can be done without in any way compromising one's moral standing or principles. The provision of cannabis to the existing market is, almost uniquely among illegal business endeavors, potentially not tainted by the harm it does to others. It can be done in a completely ethical way- even if it isn't always, it can be.

*Disclaimer* All pictures and written material are completely fictitious in nature, and in no way, matter or form a realistic depiction of my life. All of this is for entertainment purposes only.

Link-Library
AOD2012 is offline Quote

Old 05-31-2018, 12:28 AM #10
moose eater

Location: Off a dead-end dirt road, near a river, out of town, in the hills and trees
moose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivor
Sad that scammers are more and more frequent in life. Greed leading to the short view of things.

Hope you get it straightened out, but it doesn't look good from your story.

My expectation would be that if karma bites them in their ass, and they wish to continue to receive something for nothing, you'll see a new seed co. on the horizon with the same folks behind it.. Just sayin'. That would be Scammers 101.

For me, James Bean Co, if they're still up & running, will have my ear and eye for a long time to come. Good folks there!!
moose eater is offline Quote