Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Real Gorilla Seeds > QUESTION ,INQUIRIES ,PAYMENTS ,ETC

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Real Gorilla Seeds
QUESTION ,INQUIRIES ,PAYMENTS ,ETC Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-16-2018, 07:32 PM #1
PANIKZ
Vendor

PANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of light
QUESTION ,INQUIRIES ,PAYMENTS ,ETC

Hi guys got any questions enquiries , payment problems etc just ask here thanks,...
PANIKZ is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-18-2018, 02:28 AM #2
bsgospel

bsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of light
Q1: Is it normal to be this excited? We got nearly 20 breeder seed drops in a week. I picked up things I thought I would never have a chance at.

Q2: Will there be any Chimera releases?
bsgospel is offline Quote

Old 05-18-2018, 07:24 AM #3
PANIKZ
Vendor

PANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsgospel View Post
Q1: Is it normal to be this excited? We got nearly 20 breeder seed drops in a week. I picked up things I thought I would never have a chance at.

Q2: Will there be any Chimera releases?
Few Chimera coming mate need to make another list of stuff next week,... theres bongs rolling boxes, books and magazines up on the site now under the Gypsy Nirvana collection,...
PANIKZ is offline Quote

Old 05-29-2018, 01:47 PM #4
Limeygreen

Limeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of light
I see you have old stock that cannot be bought, the option is not able to highlight for example Johnny Blaze from legends or blue satellite from spice of life. Were those to be removed or do you actually have stock of these?

Old 05-29-2018, 07:50 PM #5
PANIKZ
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeygreen View Post
I see you have old stock that cannot be bought, the option is not able to highlight for example Johnny Blaze from legends or blue satellite from spice of life. Were those to be removed or do you actually have stock of these?
Hi mate anything that you can not select is probably out of stock, we should have Blue Sats though let me check ,.. please check the website again in 30mins,..
PANIKZ is offline Quote

Old 05-29-2018, 08:08 PM #6
PANIKZ
Vendor

blue sats are in stock,..
PANIKZ is offline Quote

Old 05-29-2018, 10:19 PM #7
DjKinetics

DjKinetics is just really niceDjKinetics is just really niceDjKinetics is just really niceDjKinetics is just really niceDjKinetics is just really niceDjKinetics is just really niceDjKinetics is just really niceDjKinetics is just really niceDjKinetics is just really niceDjKinetics is just really nice
i have a prob checking out...
no shipping options available, my country is listed, province etc
i take it you cant ship to the specif country? any work around?

"There are no shipping methods available. Please ensure that your address has been entered correctly, or contact us if you need any help."
DjKinetics is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-29-2018, 10:34 PM #8
PANIKZ
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjKinetics View Post
i have a prob checking out...
no shipping options available, my country is listed, province etc
i take it you cant ship to the specif country? any work around?

"There are no shipping methods available. Please ensure that your address has been entered correctly, or contact us if you need any help."
Hi mate , there should be an option to pick payment an shipping options on check out are you sure you haven't missed that??
PANIKZ is offline Quote

Old 05-29-2018, 10:41 PM #9
DjKinetics

DjKinetics is just really niceDjKinetics is just really niceDjKinetics is just really niceDjKinetics is just really niceDjKinetics is just really niceDjKinetics is just really niceDjKinetics is just really niceDjKinetics is just really niceDjKinetics is just really niceDjKinetics is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by PANIKZ View Post
Hi mate , there should be an option to pick payment an shipping options on check out are you sure you haven't missed that??
nope i checked again, i filled out all my details etc. it does show the payment options but throws me that error message i specified above next to shipping method it doesn't list any option to select..
im using a po box address could that be the reason? or the destination which is south africa?
DjKinetics is offline Quote

Old 05-29-2018, 11:02 PM #10
PANIKZ
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjKinetics View Post
nope i checked again, i filled out all my details etc. it does show the payment options but throws me that error message i specified above next to shipping method it doesn't list any option to select..
im using a po box address could that be the reason? or the destination which is south africa?
shouldnt be the po box as we have had orders to po boxes previously,.. maybe south africa but i wouldnt of thought so we have shipped there also,.. try cash or bank transfer option see what comes up maybe..
PANIKZ is offline Quote