Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > Guerilla Underground Thread

Thread Title Search
Guerilla Underground Thread Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-16-2018, 10:45 PM #1081
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

wvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to all
A lot of good ideas guys. That wire that Hoypare has is good for small stuff. Us southern folks call it rabbit wire, but when they get bigger gonna have to use chicken wire like Tycho was referring too. I used to have a shit load of chickens and we have a helluva time with bobcats, possums/coons, once a bear got into them. But there's not a lot of bear in my area. But around the Mtn were my buddy lives there's a few bears. There's just a lot of animals here and the fucking insects. I've got a bunch of wire I've got from old chicken cages. So that helps me on some cost. When I start putting out some guerilla plants next wk I'm gonna pour some urine around. I'm also gonna get a bottle of that deer repellent this week at Walmart. I'm gonna take some wire to cage them also I guess. Might as well try to lock it down on what I can control.

I'm making a comeback !!!!

WV's headin' outdoors 2018 grow

REAL GORILLA SEEDS 9 Strains !!!

Seedsman Fem Collection !!!

Female Seeds Critical Sour & Chem OG !!!

KC Brains Cristal Limit (fem)

Outdoor grow threads & album pics coming soon !!!!!

realgorillaclothing.com

WVs Outdoor Critical/Chem grow !!!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=354027

WVs Outdoor RealGorilla strains
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=355383
wvkindbud38 is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-18-2018, 04:54 PM #1082
TychoMonolyth

TychoMonolyth has a reputation beyond reputeTychoMonolyth has a reputation beyond reputeTychoMonolyth has a reputation beyond reputeTychoMonolyth has a reputation beyond reputeTychoMonolyth has a reputation beyond reputeTychoMonolyth has a reputation beyond reputeTychoMonolyth has a reputation beyond reputeTychoMonolyth has a reputation beyond reputeTychoMonolyth has a reputation beyond reputeTychoMonolyth has a reputation beyond reputeTychoMonolyth has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by militia420 View Post
I've used them in Maryland during a drought but it was a horrendous one. 90's maybe 60%RH. The vegetation around my spot was getting crispy. I found out the year after that my spot happened to be near a pooling area from when it rained heavy and I lucked out because my area was wetter, but I think I needed to add substantially more of the crystals. I may have only used a few tablespoons from what I recall and that was 18 years ago I'd say. I bought a bag of crystals to use with this years grow since I'm back in a dry environment. Do you have recommendations that differ from what they give on the bags? I could really use some help on that as I want a good successful grow or I'll be stuck with some old ass bud that just doesn't have much kick any more.
The size of crystals matter. Some are used to make fake snow, some for flower/table decorations. I'd take a bowl and hydrate it. Try 3 tablespoons first to see how big it gets. I've seen 4 table spoon turn a gal jug of water solid.

You can also get a pack of baby diapers. That works surprisingly very well. Pull it apart and keep the interior crystals AND the cotton. want to see how big it gets when it's wet? Dunk one whole diaper in a bucket. You'll be surprised.

Julian's Massive Outdoor Grow thread
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=62895

------------
TychoMonolyth is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-18-2018, 05:19 PM #1083
TychoMonolyth

TychoMonolyth has a reputation beyond reputeTychoMonolyth has a reputation beyond reputeTychoMonolyth has a reputation beyond reputeTychoMonolyth has a reputation beyond reputeTychoMonolyth has a reputation beyond reputeTychoMonolyth has a reputation beyond reputeTychoMonolyth has a reputation beyond reputeTychoMonolyth has a reputation beyond reputeTychoMonolyth has a reputation beyond reputeTychoMonolyth has a reputation beyond reputeTychoMonolyth has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by wvkindbud38 View Post
A lot of good ideas guys. That wire that Hoypare has is good for small stuff. Us southern folks call it rabbit wire, but when they get bigger gonna have to use chicken wire like Tycho was referring too. I used to have a shit load of chickens and we have a helluva time with bobcats, possums/coons, once a bear got into them. But there's not a lot of bear in my area. But around the Mtn were my buddy lives there's a few bears. There's just a lot of animals here and the fucking insects. I've got a bunch of wire I've got from old chicken cages. So that helps me on some cost. When I start putting out some guerilla plants next wk I'm gonna pour some urine around. I'm also gonna get a bottle of that deer repellent this week at Walmart. I'm gonna take some wire to cage them also I guess. Might as well try to lock it down on what I can control.
By July 1st your plants should be booking it. If they're not in a huge growth spurt by then, you should add water soluble Nitrogen and use foliar and ground nitrogen feed. This is a critical time that will affect your yield and requires emergency attention. If you have no nitrogen to feed it, you can urinate around them because urine has an NPK of about 12,1,2. But you'll need more N to keep it going. It's better to burn them a bit than deny them what they need.

Last week I filled a 55 gal drum with water, grass clippings, leaves, nettles (only green stuff. Nothing brown.) to the very top, and put a lid on it. Now the sun will heat it up and cook it. In a couple weeks it'll be rich in N. I should have done this a month ago though. I'll be bringing 10 gallons with me every time I go out in a couple weeks. I'll keep giving them N until they start flowering, then I'll switch to very low N and high PK.

My holes were dug around May1 and every hole was amended to supersoil and cooked by June1. If I start to see nute burn, I'll back off, but until then it's "Open Wide Baby". The only thing I'm afraid of is lockout.

------------

Old 06-18-2018, 05:22 PM #1084
TychoMonolyth

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TheShortTexan- View Post
Lost my single outdoor sprout today... no telling what ate it. Gonna start again indoors and see what happens
Sorry to hear that. You still have time. Make sure you cage the next ones. Put out 3 and hope for one.

------------

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-19-2018, 10:59 AM #1085
Creeperpark

Creeperpark is on a distinguished road
Hey bro. do you bubble that brew with a aquarium pump?
Creeperpark is offline Quote

Old 06-19-2018, 03:18 PM #1086
TychoMonolyth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creeperpark View Post
Hey bro. do you bubble that brew with a aquarium pump?
No. Just let it rot.

Don't confuse this with TEA. It probably has very little bacteria. It's strictly a Nitrogen rich drink.

I put a lot in there. If you did it in a 5 gallon pail, you would fill it to the top with GREEN material (stay away from pine or spruce), then fill it with water.

Here's an easy DIY. It only takes about 5 minutes to make. You have to dilute it like you would Tea because it'll burn everything if you use it pure.

------------

Old 06-19-2018, 03:57 PM #1087
Rodehazrd

Rodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by TychoMonolyth View Post
No. Just let it rot.

Don't confuse this with TEA. It probably has very little bacteria. It's strictly a Nitrogen rich drink.

I put a lot in there. If you did it in a 5 gallon pail, you would fill it to the top with GREEN material (stay away from pine or spruce), then fill it with water.

Here's an easy DIY. It only takes about 5 minutes to make. You have to dilute it like you would Tea because it'll burn everything if you use it pure.

Thanks for the refresher on nettle tea, great resource widely available right now. I did read that the air stone makes the brew faster as it agitates it constantly

One other thing on nitrogen I think a little too much increases bug pressure anyone else have that idea?
Rodehazrd is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-19-2018, 06:34 PM #1088
MountainBudz
xXx~SkunkDaddyOutlaw~xXx

MountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud of
First off, I wanna apologize for the sideways photos. I am not quiet sure why lately all then photos I upload are sideways and I wish IC had a photo editor to where you can crop and at least rotate photos. But oh well, it is what it is.

Here is that one foot tall Bullet Train that I put out around 3 weeks ago (remember the expirement? Well she never dis go into flower, none of them did. All mature plants vegging under 24hr light schedule and thrown outside without being adjusted to the proper light cycle, they done great!) She now stands around 6ft tall and is loaded with new growth shoots and bud sites and still has a pretty good while left to keep a veggin'!

Here is a Jelly Pie from GPS that I just put out last week. This one is going to be a beast! She sits about 15 foot from an underground spring so she will get babied and watered very often. The plant was 4 months old when she was sit out. I also sit out some Full Moon Fevers which is Durban Poison clone x Stardawg also from GPS the same day and they are also 4 months old. Don't have any pics of those right now but I'll get around to it.

MountainBudz is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-19-2018, 06:38 PM #1089
MountainBudz
xXx~SkunkDaddyOutlaw~xXx

MountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud of
Here is one of my LSD (Barneys Farm) phenos that was put out maybe 3 days ago. She is a little over 2 months old, had been kept in a small half gallon container the whole time to restrict size to prevent over crowding my veg room because it is packed FULL... Slowly being emptied out, this year is harder than I thought but I won't stop until they are all put out. The heat is pretty damn extreme around here lately with it being between 90 and 98 degrees everyday and not to mention the humidity in full swing running wide open. It will put a hault on a man for sure...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=348412

..."A good grower has learned, a great grower never stops"...
MountainBudz is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-19-2018, 07:18 PM #1090
Rodehazrd

Rodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really nice
Hey MB
Have to start early now to beat the heat. And carry a lot of liquids.
A few post back you mentioned drilling a hole in a tree and filling with salt to take the leaves off. How big a hole and how long does it take to defoliate? I have two that would increase my day by two hours if they died. I drilled both with a 5/8 bit 3" deep and put in a couple tablespoons of salt. Did I do enough?
Rodehazrd is offline Quote