Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > Guerilla Underground Thread

Thread Title Search
Guerilla Underground Thread Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-13-2018, 05:23 PM #1081
TychoMonolyth

TychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant future
A fresh bill in your wallet bends easily. One that's been wet tends to firm up.

Bears? no idea. They sell animal replant but I don't know if that works with bears.

Julian's Massive Outdoor Grow thread
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=62895

~
2018 - Outdoor Gorilla Grow
TychoMonolyth is online now Quote

Old 06-13-2018, 05:59 PM #1082
troutman
Seed Whore

troutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by TychoMonolyth View Post
A fresh bill in your wallet bends easily. One that's been wet tends to firm up.

Bears? no idea. They sell animal replant but I don't know if that works with bears.
Bears normally only mess with stuff the 1st couple of times you intrude into their forests.

It's their way of saying go away because you don't pay forest taxes.

Last year, I had one chew a bag of cow manure. Sick phucker.

This year, one stole a tiny tote box filled with soil and seeds making a mess.

I make a small fire now each time I go out like I did last year for about an hour each time.
I find the smell of a even the tiniest fire will scare off most animals for about a week at least.
It's also a good way to get away from the bugs for a while when you take breaks in watering
your plants. Just make sure you put it out good if you make one.

Old 06-13-2018, 07:05 PM #1083
DuskrayTroubador

DuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by troutman View Post
Bears normally only mess with stuff the 1st couple of times you intrude into their forests.

It's their way of saying go away because you don't pay forest taxes.

Last year, I had one chew a bag of cow manure. Sick phucker.

This year, one stole a tiny tote box filled with soil and seeds making a mess.

I make a small fire now each time I go out like I did last year for about an hour each time.
I find the smell of a even the tiniest fire will scare off most animals for about a week at least.
It's also a good way to get away from the bugs for a while when you take breaks in watering
your plants. Just make sure you put it out good if you make one.
I figure it has to be a bear because nothing else would mangle the fucking cages this way. Something was pissed and determined to fuck shit up! The tooth hole looked rather small though... maybe a cub?

Starting a fire is out of the question for me. Too many helicopters.

Think the bears will leave the third wave alone?

Also, what do you think of the dollar bill find? Think a transplant is warranted?
haunted hill; then be sure, exalted to Jove’s high seat,
the great Sperm Whale shall lord it.

— HERMAN MELVILLE, from Moby Dick
DuskrayTroubador is offline Quote

Old 06-13-2018, 07:08 PM #1084
-TheShortTexan-

-TheShortTexan- will become famous soon enough-TheShortTexan- will become famous soon enough
Bears like to get high too... it's most definitely a bear.

Just messing around bro. But seriously the dollar bills are made of a certain paper that they won't fall apart or even disfigure if you wash them or something. So it might have fallen from you and been the same after a rain or two. Some.people leave money around to find new grow spots. If it's gone the next time they come around, someone grabbed it... here's my two cents but I have waaayyyyy less experience than mountainbudz or pipeline or Kindbudz... If your plants and cages were freaking mangled, whether it be bear or anything else, and there is a possibility to move your girls then I would definitely move them. (If there are any left) I don't see that being a site I would return to. As for the dollar bill thing. You could leave your own dollars around the plot but approaching from all sides and see if anyone picks them up... maybe visit less frequently and pin the dollar down so the wind won't take it. If they all disappear I would say you have a snooper. Just my opinions
-TheShortTexan- is offline Quote

Old 06-13-2018, 07:17 PM #1085
DuskrayTroubador

DuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to all
The dollar bill was at a different spot than the cages that were mangled.

I'm not gonna escape bears; they're everywhere around here! I'm just thinking they have to have lost interest by now...

Old 06-13-2018, 07:18 PM #1086
DuskrayTroubador

It's also late in the season already. To find a new plot and dig new holes is going to take up more precious veg time than I've already lost.

It's getting to be about the time where starting new photoperiod plants is questionable.

Old 06-13-2018, 08:01 PM #1087
TychoMonolyth

TychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuskrayTroubador View Post
It's also late in the season already. To find a new plot and dig new holes is going to take up more precious veg time than I've already lost.

It's getting to be about the time where starting new photoperiod plants is questionable.
Germ now and you'll get a month of veg time. They'll be smaller, so just plant more.

~

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-13-2018, 09:32 PM #1088
Easy7

Easy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud of
Don't even bother digging holes. Dump more top dress further from the plant. When roots reach there, she can take the nutrient potency.

They say geniuses pick green

I like cannabis better than people, so don't try your luck. Smoking tobacco just helps me deal with the trauma people caused me. They forced me to realize that cannabis is a luxary, not a right. Coping with just how fubar society is ain't easy
Easy7 is online now Quote

Old 06-13-2018, 09:38 PM #1089
TychoMonolyth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy7 View Post
Don't even bother digging holes. Dump more top dress further from the plant. When roots reach there, she can take the nutrient potency.
Makes sense. I have more that will be ready to go out in a couple weeks. I'll sacrifice 4 to it and see what happens.

~

Old 06-13-2018, 10:43 PM #1090
DuskrayTroubador

Quote:
Originally Posted by TychoMonolyth View Post
Germ now and you'll get a month of veg time. They'll be smaller, so just plant more.
I don't have that many seeds left... or space but I'll do what I can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy7 View Post
So just drop the topdress on the grass, vegetation already around? The one plot I'm in has nice, loamy soil but the ph isn't as high as I'd like. Do you put pulverized lime on top too? Or should I just go with my insect frass/kelp topdress?

There's an area where I'm confident this will work, but another plot I have is simply too much clay.