Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > Ripped off by Green Line Organics seed bank (GLO).

Thread Title Search
Ripped off by Green Line Organics seed bank (GLO). Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-13-2018, 01:12 AM #41
40AmpstoFreedom

40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future
Problem has been dealt with.

In short he apologized for the delay and said he runs 6 businesses whether people want to believe him or not and his time is completely consumed. So I suppose its have a seed shop and not great customer service or not have one at all because he doesn't trust anyone with the mail. He thought I was "just another scammer" trying to shake him down for beans.

I got the video watched it twice. The package arrived, but it was not in the UPS folder they are supposed to put it in for expedited delivery. Next time I will demand to put it in my self and seal it and probably fuckin film it. I paid for next day or 2-3 day and the packaged just had the printout on my fuckin envelope.

The lady at the ups store looked methed out. That stuck in my memory how bad she looked so I question if this was her. I don't know if it was her or someone a long the line, but it doesn't really matter I suppose.

I can accept UPS probably fucked me over. It is a bad situation on both ends now. I wish it was handled before now, but I don't hold grudges life is too short for that shit and we all fuck up sometimes or don't handle things right.

I placed another order as I believe what he has said in conversations and the video, but smaller as funds are limited now and will let you guys know how it goes.

Click here for a link to all of my grows
40AmpstoFreedom is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-13-2018, 03:58 PM #42
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant future
Sux it took so long to get you the evidence you’ve been asking for.

Why use UPS?
Those packages aren’t protected like USPS packages are.

Also, registered mail is specifically designed for sending high value packages & cash. It’s slower but it’s also handled by hand at each routing point & can be insured against loss.
MJPassion is offline Quote

Old 06-13-2018, 04:17 PM #43
40AmpstoFreedom

40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future
Yeah no more UPS. USPS only. I was out of state traveling when I mailed it. It was convenient at the time.

I have had a good conversation with this guy and I consider the issue settled for now. I am definitely working on pinpointing where the fuck that money may have been taken out. Hem mentioned the weight of the package on the slip was the weight of just the envelope. This leads to believe it may have been the ups store I used rather than his delivery guy or someone down the chain.

Really frustrating experience none the less.

Old 06-13-2018, 04:34 PM #44
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by 40AmpstoFreedom View Post
Yeah no more UPS. USPS only. I was out of state traveling when I mailed it. It was convenient at the time.

I have had a good conversation with this guy and I consider the issue settled for now. I am definitely working on pinpointing where the fuck that money may have been taken out. Hem mentioned the weight of the package on the slip was the weight of just the envelope. This leads to believe it may have been the ups store I used rather than his delivery guy or someone down the chain.

Really frustrating experience none the less.
Karma will have a nice treat for the perp.
Hopefully the foks at GLOSB will hook you up. They sent me a couple extra packs on a screwed up, very delayed, order last year.
MJPassion is offline Quote

Old 06-13-2018, 06:55 PM #45
nickman

nickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud of
Hope everything works out for you this time bud

nickman is offline Quote

Old 06-14-2018, 06:23 AM #46
Satyros

Satyros is a jewel in the roughSatyros is a jewel in the roughSatyros is a jewel in the roughSatyros is a jewel in the roughSatyros is a jewel in the roughSatyros is a jewel in the roughSatyros is a jewel in the rough
Wild. Last time I did this through USPS and did not insure it, the methed out looking lady threatened me twice that if something happens, it's gone, so I expected her to scarf it that evening. But it went through.

Yeah, if it didn't go in a proper package, let's face it...UPS is a no drug test, hire anyone that breathes, except for the delivery drivers. Most if not all of the backroom staff probably use everything besides cannabis they can afford, so I expect they have really sticky fingers.
Satyros is offline Quote

Old 06-14-2018, 08:30 AM #47
brluban

brluban will become famous soon enough
I hope you get it, I put in an order for a couple packs not long ago and have yet to hear shit back ...
brluban is offline Quote

Old 06-14-2018, 03:50 PM #48
40AmpstoFreedom

Keep me informed ^ Did you ship UPS and did you use cash? I had a decent conversation with the guy. Long story short he thought I was scammer. He sent a video of my package opening and it was completely empty no order form or anything. I found that odd you would think if someone was stealing in the system they would just take the cash reseal and continue on.

In that video he opens my shit nothing in it and says, "another empty package at least I got it on video you fucking piece of shit".

I think he thinks he has a lot fo scammers and really its a fucking mail thief.

I am trying to figure out fi it was the fuckin lady I sent off from or his address is compromised and his delivery guy or someone at facility knows he gets a lot of cash.

After speaking with him my gut tells me he did not rob me.

Old 06-15-2018, 04:56 AM #49
brluban

brluban will become famous soon enough
I sent cash through usps. I've shot them a couple emails over the last two weeks and they have yet to respond.
brluban is offline Quote

Old 06-15-2018, 05:06 AM #50
40AmpstoFreedom

He wont respond he doesn't read or check that email much at all. Although I know he has because he responded to me. He really needs to take that contact off his site. Text the number in this thread keep texting until he answers.

He is really slow to shipping out...most people wait 2 to 4 weeks. It's clearly just him and him doing way too much. He should also publicly post that too and warn people. It is 99% of his problem. When people don't expect that sort of thing and just makes things bad. I really don;t understand some of the business decisions that have such easy fixes it seems to me.