Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > Short term trades in the stock market •$$$$$•

Thread Title Search
Short term trades in the stock market •$$$$$• Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-10-2018, 02:01 PM #3141
Zeez
Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Zeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant future
When Trump goes, all the fake money is going away too. Keep your shorts on.
Zeez is online now Quote

Old 02-20-2018, 07:57 PM #3142
TNTBudSticker

TNTBudSticker is just really niceTNTBudSticker is just really niceTNTBudSticker is just really niceTNTBudSticker is just really niceTNTBudSticker is just really niceTNTBudSticker is just really niceTNTBudSticker is just really niceTNTBudSticker is just really niceTNTBudSticker is just really niceTNTBudSticker is just really niceTNTBudSticker is just really nice
RIOT Takes another Header back Down for double the Gains.

I'm looking at DCAR $3.40 right now as to find out what's up with IPO's in this market and some search took me to

BFRA and it seems every $1.00 every day.Seems risky now,but with everything happening in the Pharm and Bio sectors..I'm going to watch this for a week,but I rather buy DCAR and make a few Dollars :-)
TNTBudSticker is offline Quote

Old 02-21-2018, 06:09 PM #3143
TNTBudSticker

TNTBudSticker is just really niceTNTBudSticker is just really niceTNTBudSticker is just really niceTNTBudSticker is just really niceTNTBudSticker is just really niceTNTBudSticker is just really niceTNTBudSticker is just really niceTNTBudSticker is just really niceTNTBudSticker is just really niceTNTBudSticker is just really niceTNTBudSticker is just really nice
Well seems everyone and some not most is selling.The IPO's not so hot given the very next day price so I'll probably move on from this.

Looking at some of the Fools' Day gains in the top 10's for me at this time given the market's condition.Rate changes and all that.Heavy HeadWinds.

WBAI,,JMEI ,,HOV,,,LGIH ,,BOLD ,,LOXO .....Probably go with Housing HOV rather and wait for some bull days.
TNTBudSticker is offline Quote

Old 06-13-2018, 06:33 PM #3144
LowFalutin

LowFalutin has a brilliant futureLowFalutin has a brilliant futureLowFalutin has a brilliant futureLowFalutin has a brilliant futureLowFalutin has a brilliant futureLowFalutin has a brilliant futureLowFalutin has a brilliant futureLowFalutin has a brilliant futureLowFalutin has a brilliant futureLowFalutin has a brilliant futureLowFalutin has a brilliant future
NFLX up 4.4% on analyst upgrade...
from https://www.nasdaq.com/article/heres...today-cm977693

"...the video streaming behemoth received its most bullish analyst call to date.

The call came from analysts at Goldman Sachs, who reiterated the firm's buy rating for NFLX and increased its price target to $490 from $390. That projection would represent a nearly 35% upside to Tuesday's close and, according to FactSet, marks the highest target out of the 36 analysts who cover Netflix.

"We believe the growing content offering and expanding distribution ecosystem will continue to drive subscriber growth above consensus expectations," Goldman's Heath Terry wrote in a note to clients.

The firm also raised its revenue estimates for Netflix. Shares of the streaming giant opened at $367.53, slightly more than 1% above Tuesday's closing price-despite feeling pressure in after-hours trading in the wake of a major deal in the telecom and media space." continues...
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=275152
Goingmobilew/Volcano+car+DCinverter trouble
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=271392
LowFalutin is offline Quote

Old 08-28-2018, 03:42 AM #3145
Green Squall

Green Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivor
So Hightimes is going public and offering shares via Credit/Debit card before the planned listing on an exchange.

$11 a share
$99 Minimum
4.54M Shares Available.

What do you guys think. A good, low cost, long term investment who doesn't have deep pockets?

https://hightimesinvestor.com/?utm_s...t=bottombanner
Green Squall is offline Quote

Old 08-28-2018, 04:24 AM #3146
OkieSmokie

OkieSmokie is a glorious beacon of lightOkieSmokie is a glorious beacon of lightOkieSmokie is a glorious beacon of lightOkieSmokie is a glorious beacon of lightOkieSmokie is a glorious beacon of lightOkieSmokie is a glorious beacon of lightOkieSmokie is a glorious beacon of lightOkieSmokie is a glorious beacon of lightOkieSmokie is a glorious beacon of lightOkieSmokie is a glorious beacon of lightOkieSmokie is a glorious beacon of light
11 per share wirh 4.5M outstanding means that Hightimes thinks its worth 50M will Wallstreet value high times at 50 million? I doubt it. Unless they have holdings im unaware of.

Keep reading on the high times page... they dont even have approval to list on exchange yet. If the IPO doesnt happen, then the shares will be basicly worthless. I honestly think im a bit ashamed of high times for what ammounts to taking advantage of young clueless smokers 99 bucks at a time... on credit cards no less. Unless you have serious cash in the bank, and you want to make a donation to Hightimes, keep your powder dry on this one boys and girls.
OkieSmokie is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-28-2018, 04:43 AM #3147
Green Squall

Green Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivor
Thanks for you opinion, Okie. Exactly why I posted it here. I'm not well versed on investing, so I'm always looking for advice before I make a rash decision.

Old 08-28-2018, 07:14 AM #3148
OkieSmokie

OkieSmokie is a glorious beacon of lightOkieSmokie is a glorious beacon of lightOkieSmokie is a glorious beacon of lightOkieSmokie is a glorious beacon of lightOkieSmokie is a glorious beacon of lightOkieSmokie is a glorious beacon of lightOkieSmokie is a glorious beacon of lightOkieSmokie is a glorious beacon of lightOkieSmokie is a glorious beacon of lightOkieSmokie is a glorious beacon of lightOkieSmokie is a glorious beacon of light
Exclamation

Unless you have a bunch invested, taking risks on really long shots isnt where to start. IMHO but my degree is in finance for what its worth.

Open a brokerage account that has low fees TD Ameritrade isnt bad (they have really good tools for new investors) and then buy Spiders and hold them for a long time. (Years) Spyders and other products like them allow you to by the entire market i one share. Or to buy all of a single sector (for example tech stocks or energy stocks) if you just buy the whole market, given enough time you make money. When you have more money to play witb and a lot more knowlede, then its time to start betting on individual company stocks.

Tastytrade (look it up) is a really fun way to start investing in futures. Be careful, its really addective and you win or lose big in a real hurry. Did i mention trading futures is addictive?

Be well and play it smart when starting out.

If you have any credit card debt, you arent ready to start investing. Pay off your credit cards first. You pay them more in interest than you earn in interest from the stock market.
OkieSmokie is online now Quote

Old 08-28-2018, 03:58 PM #3149
St. Phatty

St. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond repute
Good investor to watch & learn from - Rick Rule, one of Eric Sprott's senior VP's.

Rick makes money selling Silver - at the bottom - to buy Silver stocks, when they are even more under-valued.

There are not many investors who can pull that off - and make money.
St. Phatty is online now Quote

Old 08-28-2018, 05:49 PM #3150
Green Squall

I know its risky and I'm not trying to get rich. I'm 31 and thinking something is better than nothing. As of right now, I'm putting a little silver away each month and have a little experience with a Mutual Fund I had after High School. Made a few thousand there. I recently opened a Brokerage account on E*Trade, which seems to be good for new investors due to its simplicity. I'll look into Spyders and Tasty Trade later today, I see where your coming from.

oh, and thankfully no credit card debt! I'm frugal and not a big spender! Thanks again.

3 members found this post helpful.