Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Smoking Devices and Accessories > Look what I found in my garage!

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Zamnesia
Look what I found in my garage! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-08-2018, 02:51 PM #11
Samuel Caldwell

Samuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of light
No worries, she's a tough old bird. She took it like a champ.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-09-2018, 05:40 AM #12
G.O. Joe

G.O. Joe is a name known to allG.O. Joe is a name known to allG.O. Joe is a name known to allG.O. Joe is a name known to allG.O. Joe is a name known to allG.O. Joe is a name known to allG.O. Joe is a name known to allG.O. Joe is a name known to allG.O. Joe is a name known to allG.O. Joe is a name known to allG.O. Joe is a name known to all
I'm hitting a 3-footer from 1987 right now yet still remember the instructions said no alcohol.
G.O. Joe is offline Quote

Old 06-09-2018, 05:45 PM #13
pop_rocks

pop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant future
show how does she smoke?!
we used to have a couple bowls we would use, a small one hitter and the larger party bowl
/i wonder how hard it would be to get one of those now?
pop_rocks is offline Quote

Old 06-11-2018, 05:36 PM #14
Samuel Caldwell

Samuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of light
We fired her up this weekend!

Since we found her in the garage we thought it was fitting to have our first session with her in the garage. She only takes a small amount of water and then I filled her tube with ice cubes, like we used to do in college. We both had a couple bowls and then brought her inside for a couple more.

She hits big and full and easy. I smoked two bowls from her this morning and even without the added ice she's nice and smooth. I'm thrilled that we found her!

My original plan was to buy a nice glass piece to celebrate moving into our new home but now I don't have to. This is even better.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-11-2018, 07:09 PM #15
pop_rocks

pop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant future
that is so cool man, i remember ice bongs
/i also remember smoking in garages, out back or on the sides of the house, anyplace where you wouldent be found out
sounds like a nice smoking piece and i hope you get a lot of enjoyment out of er'
/its like the house gave you a welcome gift
pop_rocks is offline Quote

Old 06-11-2018, 07:30 PM #16
Samuel Caldwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by pop_rocks View Post
/i also remember smoking in garages, out back or on the sides of the house, anyplace where you wouldent be found out
sounds like a nice smoking piece and i hope you get a lot of enjoyment out of er'
/its like the house gave you a welcome gift
Exactly! And it's the perfect gift!

Old 06-13-2018, 04:31 PM #17
MikeSoMad

MikeSoMad is on a distinguished road
Wow, it's like artifact from past or something like that. I would happy if somebody present me such stuff.
MikeSoMad is offline Quote

Old 06-19-2018, 04:15 PM #18
St. Phatty

St. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pop_rocks View Post
for special occasions I put my water pipe in the fridge so it draws extra cool.
St. Phatty is offline Quote

Old 06-19-2018, 04:34 PM #19
Rubber Chicken

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeSoMad View Post
Wow, it's like artifact from past or something like that. I would happy if somebody present me such stuff.
I seen a story the other day that a child found an old Lynyrd Skynyrd (however it's spelled) cassette in the dirt somewhere....

He showed his parents and asked if it was a relic from the civil war?