Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedsman > "Seedsman Indoor Grow Contest" Jack Herer FAST Fem by PersonalProvide

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seedsman
"Seedsman Indoor Grow Contest" Jack Herer FAST Fem by PersonalProvide Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-21-2018, 12:39 AM #11
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of light
J TricH has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
looking perfect Perso.. nice work!!

INDOOR Vs OUTDOOR

1st Prizes: 250€ Voucher AND 100 seeds Seedsman of your choice
Enter to know all prizes and how to win them..

GROWING 6L pots ->> 15 Brand New Seedsman Strains!

Seedsman - The Best Cannabis Seeds Online

J TricH is offline Quote

Old 05-26-2018, 09:26 PM #12
PersonalProvide

PersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nice
Update Day 8 days flowering

They were fed Fox Farms Tiger Bloom, at half strength, twice this week. So far they are responding well. I had to put a book under number 3 to keep it in the LED's effective range and raised the light 2 inches today to keep all my plants in the "zone". Not so much to report so far. You can see a tiny amount of whispy white hairs forming at the canopies tops. That's all for this week. Here are the pictures.
JH 1

JH 2

JH 3

Inside Grow Space

Thanks for looking in.

Perso
PersonalProvide is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-28-2018, 12:11 AM #13
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of light
Nice round!!

INDOOR Vs OUTDOOR

J TricH is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-03-2018, 04:16 AM #14
PersonalProvide

PersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nice
15 days flowering

Hey all. The three plants are starting to show little bud sites beginning to form. They were given water twice this week, but received nutrients only once. Still at half the recommended dose. I trimmed away the lower fan leaves as they were getting rather large and creating shade over the lower bud sites. They all seem to be happy and healthy. I'm ready to watch the buds grow and mature! The following pictures are before and after trimming of fan leaves and you can see that they were craving a drink. They perked right back up afterwards.

JH 1

JH 2

JH 3

Till next week.
Perso

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-03-2018, 10:11 PM #15
vasy2009sile

vasy2009sile has a spectacular aura aboutvasy2009sile has a spectacular aura aboutvasy2009sile has a spectacular aura aboutvasy2009sile has a spectacular aura aboutvasy2009sile has a spectacular aura about
Try to give him a little Epsom salts, certainly will do well! Good luck and success with them!
vasy2009sile is offline Quote

Old 06-04-2018, 05:15 PM #16
PersonalProvide

Quote:
Originally Posted by vasy2009sile View Post
Try to give him a little Epsom salts, certainly will do well! Good luck and success with them!
Always have Epsom close by. Thanks for checking them out and the well wishes!

Old 06-11-2018, 03:59 AM #17
PersonalProvide

23 Days Flowering

Popcorn buds really made a show this week. A couple drinks of straight, quality, H2O and at the end of the week they each got a shot of nutrients at full recommended dose. They responded really well to the increase. As you will see by the pictures I had to perform some LST to keep the girls at the light manufacturer's recommended distance. No complaints, which is good. Just the opposite. They're starting to smell up the room! I can't wait till they really pack on the buds. The pictures from here on out will most likely be that LED "blurple" colors as I don't want to take them out and have them have to tie them down again. Here are my ladies.

Whole Tent

From left to right is JH 1, Blueberry, JH 3, and JH 2

Individual Tops

JH 1

JH 2

JH 3

Till next week.
Perso

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-11-2018, 04:57 PM #18
J TricH
Vendor

Looking great, JH2 seems to be the most delicate in nut terms but all running well!!

INDOOR Vs OUTDOOR

J TricH is offline Quote

Old 06-11-2018, 08:09 PM #19
PersonalProvide

Quote:
Originally Posted by J TricH View Post
Looking great, JH2 seems to be the most delicate in nut terms but all running well!!
I agree. Between the nutes, and the fact she was closest to light, well over the recommended distance, she started to look a little stressed. She's made a little rebound since backing off the intensity of the light.

Old 06-16-2018, 11:34 PM #20
PersonalProvide

29 Days Flowering

Cola tops L to R
JH 1, Blueberry, JH 3, and JH 2

Only given plain water this week due to the max feeding last week. I don't think I'll feed that much again as I am pretty sure that some of the nutes stayed in the soil as all the girls fan leaves spent a day and a half "praising the light". They have since evened back out. Number one and 3 are starting to show some nice trichome production. 2 is lagging but I think that was due to some shock from the max feed, and how close she was to the light. I really like JH 1's structure. Stacked up nicely it seems. Not much left to say so here are their individual shots.

JH 1

JH 2

JH 3

Till next week.
Perso

2 members found this post helpful.