Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Old Stoners Crash Pad > Fess up! how many of you old farts need a nap?

Thread Title Search
Fess up! how many of you old farts need a nap? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-07-2018, 05:32 PM #391
944s2

944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute
Gonna have a little kip soon,,,,,,
944s2 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-07-2018, 05:38 PM #392
kaochiu

kaochiu has much to be proud ofkaochiu has much to be proud ofkaochiu has much to be proud ofkaochiu has much to be proud ofkaochiu has much to be proud ofkaochiu has much to be proud ofkaochiu has much to be proud ofkaochiu has much to be proud ofkaochiu has much to be proud ofkaochiu has much to be proud ofkaochiu has much to be proud of
Just woke up. Slept for half an hour. Still a bit dizzy, but relaxed and ready for a long evening of farm things. After coffee. And spliff.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-17-2018, 09:29 PM #393
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

wvkindbud38 is just really nicewvkindbud38 is just really nicewvkindbud38 is just really nicewvkindbud38 is just really nicewvkindbud38 is just really nicewvkindbud38 is just really nicewvkindbud38 is just really nicewvkindbud38 is just really nicewvkindbud38 is just really nicewvkindbud38 is just really nicewvkindbud38 is just really nice
Hell I'm just waking up lol. Done some yard work late yesterday evening and very tired. My GF kids are visiting family and it's a great Sunday morn to sleep in. I've been needing to rest up my foot & back are giving me lots of trouble. Gonna have to get up and stirring. I've gotta finish working in the yard after the sun goes down. It's in the 90s and very humid !!!

I'm making a comeback !!!!

WV's headin' outdoors 2018 grow

REAL GORILLA SEEDS 9 Strains !!!

Seedsman Fem Collection !!!

Female Seeds Critical Sour & Chem OG !!!

KC Brains Cristal Limit (fem)

Outdoor grow threads & album pics coming soon !!!!!

realgorillaclothing.com
wvkindbud38 is offline Quote

Old 06-17-2018, 09:39 PM #394
troutman
Seed Whore

troutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant future
Naps are a Human Right.

Quote:
Statistics show, that naps like with meals it's healthier to have a bunch of small ones
thru the day than one huge meal. With naps breaking up a long day you'll feel better.
Ok, so I made that entire quote up. But it makes sense.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-17-2018, 09:56 PM #395
Stickybred420

Stickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really nice
23 and nappin hard. cant fight the fatigue once im home and relaxin. always just close my eyes with the tv on and just kinda float there till im feeling recharged!
Stickybred420 is offline Quote

Old 06-17-2018, 11:01 PM #396
mr.brunch

mr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond repute
Had a lovely nap today- my little girl got me awake at 5am , and I had to get barbecuing this afternoon so a nice refresher in between was just what the doctor ordered

Naps ftw

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

So I'll keep on fighting for the things I want,
Though I know that when you're dead you're gone.
But I'd rather be a free man in my grave,
Than living as a puppet or a slave.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: seedsman Somango-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=351684

Current: seedsman Jack Herer-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=351686

Current: csg strawberries and cream x chemdog haze-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=352111

Curing: Female seeds dream berry-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=350151
mr.brunch is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-20-2018, 02:28 PM #397
mr.brunch

mr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond repute
Did someone say nap?

Checking in and dropping out... zzz..

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

So I'll keep on fighting for the things I want,
Though I know that when you're dead you're gone.
But I'd rather be a free man in my grave,
Than living as a puppet or a slave.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: seedsman Somango-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=351684

Current: seedsman Jack Herer-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=351686

Current: csg strawberries and cream x chemdog haze-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=352111

Curing: Female seeds dream berry-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=350151
mr.brunch is online now Quote

Old 06-20-2018, 04:10 PM #398
zamzia

zamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to behold
Had a 20 minute nap on my lunch break today.... it's now 15:10 and I could do with another hahahaha
zamzia is offline Quote

Old 06-21-2018, 12:22 AM #399
Teddybrae

Teddybrae is just really niceTeddybrae is just really niceTeddybrae is just really niceTeddybrae is just really niceTeddybrae is just really niceTeddybrae is just really niceTeddybrae is just really niceTeddybrae is just really niceTeddybrae is just really niceTeddybrae is just really niceTeddybrae is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by 944s2 View Post
Gonna have a little kip soon,,,,,,

I need someone to debrief to ... and I have chosen you because of your Englishness.

some time ago on this thread I bragged that I haven't needed an afternoon nap since I had a cancerous kidney removed.

this is not absolutely true as sometimes since then I 've worked so hard that when I 've come indoors I 've drifted off to sleep on the armchair.

also sometimes when I eat too much special biscuit I go into a slumber which is not quite a sleep. that's usually when I 'm at my horniest.

so anyway just thought I 'd grab this chance to debrief and emphasise to you ... and other readers that I never lie!

cheers from the Land of Oz!

"... Earth grows People ..." Allan Watts
Teddybrae is online now Quote

Old 06-21-2018, 01:29 AM #400
noyd666
OUTLAWS GREEN ROOMS.

noyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivor
keep away from biscuits
noyd666 is offline Quote