Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Cannapot Hempshop > Dark Horse Genetics - Bruce Banner, Lemon Cream, Kings Banner and more...

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Dark Horse Genetics - Bruce Banner, Lemon Cream, Kings Banner and more... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-27-2018, 05:53 PM #11
Utrinique

Utrinique is a jewel in the roughUtrinique is a jewel in the roughUtrinique is a jewel in the roughUtrinique is a jewel in the roughUtrinique is a jewel in the roughUtrinique is a jewel in the rough
Yeah darkhorse was one of my usser names on here before they banned me for being a christian.
Before you picked up my old name.
Good luck and well wishes on your venture.

Utrinique, aka- Darkhorse.
Utrinique is offline Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 12:29 PM #12
CannapotShop
Vendor

CannapotShop is a jewel in the roughCannapotShop is a jewel in the roughCannapotShop is a jewel in the roughCannapotShop is a jewel in the roughCannapotShop is a jewel in the roughCannapotShop is a jewel in the rough
Bruce Banner / Double Lemon Pie / Sagerbloom Haze and more avaiable

Hi there!
We have just received a few packs from DarkHorse Genetics - you can find all cannabisseeds we have on stock here @ https://www.cannapot.com/shop/cannab...orse-genetics/

Bruce Banner by DarkHorse is also back on stock, so do not forget this beautiful strain

And here are three new strains we now have on stock:

1.) SAGERBLOOM HAZE F2: a very delicious Sativa, easy to grow with very good results - named after a Senator of Nevada

2.) LEMON JEDI OG: a fantastic OG, cross of Obi Wan OG x Joe's Lemonade...a very fast mostly Sativa with very good results

3.) DOUBLE LEMON PIE: another superb Sativa, very good for indoors AND outdoors as well smelling like the best sweet hashish you can find

I wish you a happy day - and do not forget to check all our latest cannabisstrains at our Seedshop

Cheers
J.
CannapotShop is offline Quote