What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DGS Sweetest Cindy99

Justin_Credible

Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary....
Veteran
Good report n nice images, well done Justin..DD

Thank you Doobieduck, the images you are speaking of were not taken by J.C. but the compliment WILL be passed along and be greatly appreciated. J.C. happy you liked the report, thanks for dropping in.
:respect:

brightskies

In a bubble
Veteran
STANDARD SMOKE REPORT V1.0... clip...

Nothing "Standard" in that report-- that's one of the best I've seen.
bow.gif

Justin_Credible

Veteran
Nothing "Standard" in that report-- that's one of the best I've seen.
bow.gif
:wave:
Thank you bro B.S....much appreciated. Any smoke report JC does will be full of as much info as can be given. I think it important for people to hear it almost real time you know....anyway, glad you enjoyed and thanks for dropping in my friend.:tiphat:

Cannawinner

Veteran
I really am going to enjoy growing this strain...
Another 3 or so months and I will be trying out Sweetest Cindy.. This is very exciting.
Thanks for your marvellous report JC.

Justin_Credible

Veteran
I really am going to enjoy growing this strain...
Another 3 or so months and I will be trying out Sweetest Cindy.. This is very exciting.
Thanks for your marvellous report JC.

Yup you sure will man, she is a sure fire winner in J.C.'s book. Was fun and easy to grow, as well as rewarding to walk in and see every day. For the last month or so J.C. was always getting excited for time of lights turn on. DG did a good job with these...great parents chosen for this hybrid. J.C. glad you enjoyed the report and is looking forward to the results you get from yours.:tiphat:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hammer thinks JC did did fabulous Job and is waiting for more goodies to come out of your garden.

Justin_Credible

Veteran
Hammer thinks JC did did fabulous Job and is waiting for more goodies to come out of your garden.

THANK YOU HAMMER!!!!

Much appreciated Hammerhead. Thanks for the compliments. J.C. loves your pretty pink Lady!:tiphat:
:underwater:
JC! like your report man. I have (I think) identified one of my plants asa SC99. I;ll have pics up after finals.

:good:
Glad you enjoyed the report man, it was a fun ride getting to this point. I think if you have some of them in that mix you will be happy as hell.:tiphat:

DRorganic

Veteran
I would love to taste these genetics too. as i have grown bogs sweetc99. and have a load of f2 sitting some where around me . but if there as nice as bogs then it should be some good anti-depressing weed to smoke .it will pick you right up .its the kind of smoke you will smoke all day and function on. but do not over do it if its a a sweettooth pheno or you will fall asleep fast and go cross-eyed.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
wicked report!

wicked report!

wow once again JC has outdone himself, lol. very good and comprehensive report. really nice work all round, from the growing to the presenting :) kudos and all the best for the new year.

Justin_Credible

Veteran
you have defiantly inspired me . cant wait to try these beans

You won't be disappointed. They were a fun and easy strain to grow. Hope you have the same success J.C. did.:tiphat:

WoW amazing pics very good strain i'm happy i have a pack of these beauties

:good: Glad someone else got a pack of these. Good smoke man, very potent. Happy growing to you.

I would love to taste these genetics too. as i have grown bogs sweetc99. and have a load of f2 sitting some where around me . but if there as nice as bogs then it should be some good anti-depressing weed to smoke .it will pick you right up .its the kind of smoke you will smoke all day and function on. but do not over do it if its a a sweettooth pheno or you will fall asleep fast and go cross-eyed.

:yeahthats
If you smoke too much of this, sleep time. I have had people tell J.C. the best part of this weed is that no anxiety and almost couch time if too much smoked.

wow once again JC has outdone himself, lol. very good and comprehensive report. really nice work all round, from the growing to the presenting :) kudos and all the best for the new year.

Happy new Year to you to G-Man! And thanks for all the advice and help given while J.c. doing the thread... :respect:

Latest posts

Latest posts