What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Testing, testing...Chemy Jones + Secret Recipe

N

nukkumatti

Chemmy Jones..

Chemmy Jones..

One that looks to be a male..

FEMS :

No show:

All..

It seems my mix have cooked enough to start kicking those deficiencies away.. :)

N

nukkumatti

Cheers Herbal!!
Still keeping my fingers crossed on that one CJ!!

N

nukkumatti

I thought I saw a pussy-cat! I did! I did saw a pussy-cat!

:D:D

One more fem from Chemmy Jones...

N

nukkumatti

Thank You Rasputin man!

Jeah..It's good to have some shit in the eyes every now and then.. The one CJ male I thought to have is a FEMALE!! :D
I was thinking that it was a she cause it's number 1..And normally I give the numbres for the girls and letters for males..
Jiihaaa!!! 4/6 FEM for CJ

They'll get their first long night soon...TONIGHT!! :D
So from tomorrow we can start counting!!

N

nukkumatti

Woohoo, can't wait to see them in flower Nukkumatti.

GreatLakes THC
petard2.gif
;) Cheers bro!

And the girls are starting to love me too.. :D

I added few "breathing pipes" for them roots too.. 10 - 13l got 2 and 7l one pipe.

N

nukkumatti

Thank You Greatlakes, jochen and LOST!!
Just got home and my ballast choke seems to have give up.. Well got few here so it's not a problem..Only thing bad is the first flower day is today now! From the looks I think It haven't been on for the whole weekend..

So 12/12 first day TODAY!

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Sucks about the ballast, but glad you've got a spare. Awesome that you'll be in flower now. Should be buds by the first of the year then. Can't wait to see how they do for you. I'll be putting mine into flower 2 weeks from today.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

N

nukkumatti

Cheers man!
Jeah can't wait to see them putting out some FLOWERS!! :)

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Lush and green. Looking great! Won't be long and you'll be seeing the first hairs popping out.

GreatLakes THC :joint: