What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Testing, testing...Chemy Jones + Secret Recipe

very nice report bro

i got friends who get that sneezing thing with weed when they trim or handle buds
im imune lol

any way great pics and desriptions
old man smell lol
these do have some very meaty indica oxo cube smells to them
chat soon

peace

N

nukkumatti

Hahaa Thanks connoisseur sir!
I'm happily testing your gear again if it's possible! :D

Sorry it took a while to finish.. Or it's not finished yet but I completely forget to come back with the last report.

Hopefully i get little better cure this time! they got too dry and I add some wet sponge in the jar but I PASSED OUT :D ! So I woke up next day and the buds were way too wet! I dry them again but put them in too wet.. Me thinks.

N

nukkumatti

Chemmy Jones #4

I started flushing maybe a bit early and she's throwing bananas. :D
But then again stress of course and light bleaching, I moved her much closer to the light after I took couple plants down . You can see it from the pics what look like little mold. I hate when I'm not able to check them more often..

hazefest

lesson learned, back in business
You should be ok if you pluck the bananas off bro, they are more than likely sterile.
The flush will make her taste delicious im sure, thanks for sharing.
Peace

N

nukkumatti

Yo Mr Hazefestmonn!
Yeah bro I plugged some off but cut her allready. :)
Today the rest will come down.. :)

Thanks Dusting27! Just practicing mi pal! :D Hopefully one day I can take photos and grow weed that will enter in center fold! :D I mean that my skills are that good.. Not the genetics.. :D

N

nukkumatti

Couple chemmy jones and one secret....

'
Chemmy Jones #4

Sorry guys! I mixed up the pic names.. So when ya open them otherway around with two of them...

Secret Recipe#4

Chemmy Jones#1

N

nukkumatti

Off the rack pics...

Chemmy Jones #4
Now when handling more sharp sour smelling comes out of her. :)

:)

N

nukkumatti

:)
Yo Wooly!

I just try to give something back from the free seeds I got :D !!

Thanks bro