What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Testing, testing...Chemy Jones + Secret Recipe

N

nukkumatti

So as the title says I'm testing Chemy Jones and Secret Recipe.

Grow is going to be all organic in flat or vertical. We'll see where I got space for them.

Dropped 5 seeds each wich left me 5 more Chemmys in the fridge. If anything happens we got second chance with them then.

I'm gonna head to Spain for 2 -3 weeks in the start of next month, looking for what might be future place for me. So plants will be with my garden gnom for that while.

Ok enough talking..

Seeds in ph water 19.08.

THANKS OJD!!! And TRUECANNABLISS!!!

thank%20you.gif

Last edited:
N

nukkumatti

Thanks
Greatlakes and el clandestino!

And welcome to everybody!

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi bro

nice 1 on starting the thread
il be along for the ride

peace

N

nukkumatti

Thanks ojd!!

Like Aswad says ..Natural progression :D

08/21/

As you can see..I lied people, I got 6 Chemy Jones not 5 ..:) So 11 seeds in the pack! Thanks OJD ;)

Lock and loaded!

Thank You

Nukku
thank%20you.gif

N

nukkumatti

Yes boss, yes boss

08/23/

All 11 have broken the surface. Germ rate 11/11 :)

Now girls chill under fluoros for x amount of time.. Gonna leave to spain in 1,5 weeks. Not sure if I throw them under 400 before that. Will check how fast they grow and decide then. :)

thank%20you.gif

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking good bro
nice germ rate

get ready for some big yilelders from both these
so get the bamboo stakes out

hope your having fun in spain

peace

N

nukkumatti

yo OJD thanks for stopping by! ;) And for sure I will!!!
I got my bamboo stakes ready here! Waiting those heavy heavy branches! :D

Ok I got a thrip invasion here.. Shite I say, but I already went to pick up some predatory mites Hypoaspis miles and Amblyseius cucumeris ..Hope these new little guardian angles will handle them during my absense.

Then it's war when I get back! :D:D We'll see how many we got in traps then.. ;)

little ones are hanging next to some powerstroyer cuttings..
I potted them up for the vacation..Wouldn't do that yet normally..
Just in normal gardenpeat with some basic nutes..

Oh jeah!

See guys in a little bit.. :)

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Order some Spinosad bro and it will deal with the thrips easily..... fucking hate those little buggers, let them get to much of a stronghold in the garden and they will really mess things up.
Hope your well, peace.

N

nukkumatti

^Jeah bro I'll order when get back from the trip.. :) I just noticed them yesterday evening and couldn't get it for now. Will fix it after 9/20/ ..Just hope my mites will keep the stronghold till then.

Jiihaaa!!

N

nukkumatti

^^Yo bro!
I´m still in Spain and heading back home after the weekend. Will update on monday evening how´s them going!
I´ve heard from my garden gnom that they´re doing well.. Just hope his "well" is my "well" too ;)

Jiihaaa!!

N

nukkumatti

09/20

Finally back home. Here is the line up...:tiphat:

Six CJs

And groupshots:

no signs of thrips here :) or at least I didn't notice. when rubbing the stems we got the smell of fuel and three of them are quite stinkers. :)

N

nukkumatti

You're welcome d3cryption! and please make yourself comfortable.

Thanks el clandestino! Good to be back :)

Gonna get some soil and peat today to make a new mix for them.. :)

Latest posts

Latest posts