Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Green House Seeds > Great White Shark and Super Lemon Haze pics

Thread Title Search
Great White Shark and Super Lemon Haze pics Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-19-2009, 10:20 PM #1
schizobot
lazy ol farma

schizobot will become famous soon enoughschizobot will become famous soon enough
Great White Shark and Super Lemon Haze pics

Hello fellow tokers ,
Thought id share some pictures of the some of the bud i grew early this year ,, it was my second grow ever ,, and a rather successful one if i may say so myself

Great White Shark images :

The crops were vegged for about 3 weeks ,,, were all planted in organic soil (bio bizz) and were fed with bat guano and canna bio flowering
the smell of the crops in the beggining of flowering was rotten fruit garbage kinda thing ,, but when u rubbed the plant it smelt of jasmine ,, excessively chokingly sweet ,, the plant was a real pleasure to grow ,, not stubborn at all ,, likes a good feeding ,,, keep the ph at about 6.2 and u should be fine
One mistake made with one of the crops was it was topped while it was flowering ,,, which i think stressed the plant into becoming a hermy (at was a feminised seed) ,,, so yeh i dunno abt tht ,,, and the smoke frm tht one was relatively weaker to the pure female one,,,
The taste after 2 weeks of drying and one week cure , was smooth sweet and earthy ,,, kinda musky too ,, and the high was racy to begin with and left u relaxed at the end ,,
would definitly be a nice medicine ,,, i enjoyed growing it and smoking it !!
also made some lovely hand rubbed charas frm it !! which smelt fucking divine

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01214.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	85.1 KB
ID:	37526 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01217.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	90.3 KB
ID:	37527 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01220.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	102.2 KB
ID:	37528 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01181.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	95.2 KB
ID:	37529
schizobot is offline Quote

Old 12-19-2009, 10:42 PM #2
schizobot
lazy ol farma

schizobot will become famous soon enoughschizobot will become famous soon enough
super lemon haze pics n report to follow

heres the pic of the hand rubbed charas frm the gws ,,,, sorry i apologize for the lack of quality of pictures
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	DSC01125.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	27.7 KB
ID:	37534
schizobot is offline Quote

Old 12-19-2009, 10:45 PM #3
us stoner

us stoner is on a distinguished road
right on man, i just got ny super lemmon haze in the mail, gonna start them next crop. peace
us stoner is offline Quote

Old 12-19-2009, 10:47 PM #4
FiveLeggedGoat
I'm not a real goat.™

FiveLeggedGoat has a reputation beyond reputeFiveLeggedGoat has a reputation beyond reputeFiveLeggedGoat has a reputation beyond reputeFiveLeggedGoat has a reputation beyond reputeFiveLeggedGoat has a reputation beyond reputeFiveLeggedGoat has a reputation beyond reputeFiveLeggedGoat has a reputation beyond reputeFiveLeggedGoat has a reputation beyond reputeFiveLeggedGoat has a reputation beyond reputeFiveLeggedGoat has a reputation beyond reputeFiveLeggedGoat has a reputation beyond repute
FiveLeggedGoat has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
That GWS looks great, looks like she was flushed well, I bet the smoke will be nice and smooth once cured.

Cant wait to see the SLH.

Old 12-19-2009, 10:47 PM #5
us stoner

us stoner is on a distinguished road
oh yea that great white shark is kickass, i smoked alot when i lived in cali. good luck. peace
us stoner is offline Quote

Old 12-19-2009, 10:50 PM #6
skunktoker

skunktoker will become famous soon enoughskunktoker will become famous soon enoughskunktoker will become famous soon enough
Your In for a treat with the Super lemon haze smoking some right now Its truly
an awesome sticky dank smoke great job...........rep+++++++++

ST
skunktoker is offline Quote

Old 12-21-2009, 07:42 PM #7
schizobot
lazy ol farma

hello there folks ,,
thanks for ur interest n comments
here r some pics of the super lemon haze ,,
i grew out two ,,, one tall lanky sativa looking pheno ,, and one short n citrus stinky indica ,,, the smell from both the plants was awesome ,,, the taller one had a more spicy lemonish thing going on ,,, while the shorter one had a stinky fruity aroma with a creamy smell pronouncing itself towards the last stage of floweing ,,,they were given organic bat gunao feed thruout flowering for almost 70 days where last three weeks only water was supplied ...the plants were vegged for 2 weeks ,,, i have grown only 4 strains till now ,, but i can tell that this weed grows with a fucking vengeance during vegetative state !!! so fucking beautiful ,,, the structure is just amazing ,,, i was very happy with the way the plants grew
The smoke from the tall one was a nice mix of sativa indica ,,more sativa with yummy effects in the beggining ,,, trippy changes in visual frame rates ,, humor enhancing for sure ,,, lil energetic too !! and descending into a relaxed indica feelin ,,, the flavour was where i was a bit dissapointed ,,, it didnt really get a good cure also so thats partly my fault ,, but it tasted a bit like citrus fruity bubblegumish ,, kinda mouthwatering ,, i was expecting a more spicy lemony kinda flavor with ssh and the lemon skunk
oh well ,,, i dunno what the verdict was on flavor from other folks but i wasnt too impressed ,,,, and to be totally honest the great white shark tasted nicer.The effects of this weed however r very good , trippy and elevating.
I will try n grow out this strain again in the future ,, perhaps outdoors ,,,and i really wished green house gave us some non femmed pack for this one ,,sorry for the lack of pics ,,, i will try n find more pictures ,,,
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	DSC01249.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	65.5 KB
ID:	37832 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01251.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	72.5 KB
ID:	37833 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01252.jpg
Views:	35