What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OJD's SSSG

razor ridge

Mine are fairly far into flower, maybe 1/2 way or a little better,I'll take pics of the 3 different phenos and post later on tonight, fixin chicken fajitas for dinner right now, check back in a few hours.....

razor ridge

Ok Irie_Lion here ya go, these are from seed, not clone btw.....1st 3 are the one cola type pheno....

2nd are the more nugget like Sd influence I think...

3rd is the more haze dominant pheno---had to bend these girls over...way tall

I don't like the yellowing but I haven't been able to correct it...so what do you think?

MarquisBlack

St. Elsewhere
Veteran
Got one of these about 2 weeks into flower, myself.. It's already got that Haze smell to it. Reminiscent of the Thai Haze x Skunk. I'll post up pics, if ya don't mind.

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Hey Razor those first set look similar to the ones i have now...mine yellowed up too pretty early the first time so i fed them some more N the second time around goin into flower and the first cpl weeks. I wouldnt worry bout it too much.

Marquis Feel free to post up pics anytime man....btw ill hit u up later in the week if u wanna burn a spliff of it to try it out lol.

Morpheen

picture.php

picture.php

This pic is so uniform, it reminds me of a Menorah
picture.php

m6729-menorah-L.jpg

I Hope thats NOT Anti-Semitic
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
It even has Irie Lions
picture.php

Anyway...I was considering these beans, I have OJD's SSSDH's and was wondering how the G13/Haze influenced her
picture.php

There surprisingly there isn't many grow logs for ALL the seeds I'm sure where sold (perhaps a bit too new yet:dunno:) Luckily, yours makes up for it !!
picture.php
Great Job!!
picture.php

I'm sure it was some BOMB
picture.php
Smoke!!

picture.php
Dutch

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Oh yea it was definitely some Dank ass herb!!! Gona get some ready to flower out again soon....

F

frankky

Mr. Irie_Lion

Mr. Irie_Lion

" Oh yea it was definitely some
Dank ass herb !!
Gona get some ready
to flower out again soon .. "

Good Job
Verry
Good Job,, Irie_Lion

Frankky

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome as always bro, got a few of these ladies on the go ourselves so very excited.
Peace

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
Got some of Rez's SSSDHxG13 beans on the way. Thanks for sharing!

Last edited:

Irie_Lion

Veteran
yea its great smoke.....made a bunch of f2s. a friend of mine currently has 4 females bout 3-4wks into flower....lookin very nice ill get pics as the get closer to being inished. they look to be 11-12 wks ....good vibez

Irie_Lion

Veteran
What's with the Drano?

You backed up on some ox-tail? :chin:

Lol....u r hillarious bro :) I'm guessin u talkin bout the pics I took of the plants in the bathroom.....thanks for the laugh! Oh yea havnt eaten any meat in bout 13 yrs :tiphat:

A

Alone

Ive been growing Sour Cream = Sour Diesel x G13/Haze for a few runs and I love it. Nice Sour Haze taste. I just picked up some SSSDH reg's and got 3 females and 1 male. I was thinking of taking the SSSDH male and pollinating a Sour Cream.
The only difference with mine from your cross is that there would be the SD in the g13/haze. Do you think a little more SD in what you did would have made it any better? Was the SSSG better than the SSSDH? TY.