What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

VerdantGreen's 84W LED Cab. Single plant Organic ScrOG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi BT, yeah i'm looking forward to fresh bubba for sure. GL with yours.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks man, yeah nothing more tasty than the bubba... and although this round was a bit out of control, its lovely to get the bubba cut growing really vigorously! it loves lots of root space.

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey man i didnt get chance to weigh up the bubba and ive smoked a fair bit of it now :D
fairly good pull for bubba i would say, the bubba tends to yield best when over-vegged... but i pushed the envelope a bit far this time so it was just a bit toooo big for comfort and optimum yield.

got a white rhino in there atm which was flowered a bit smaller and its nearly done and looking quite nice. i'll get some pics tomorrow. school holidays are over now so i might get a minute with my grow lol.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
managed to get a couple of shots, will get more before i chop it. i think we are 7-8 weeks
white Rhino, flowered a little earlier than i would have liked due to logistics of going away etc and needing to train it during the stretch. its still filled out the screen pretty well but i would prefer a little more height. having said that its quite nice to have a bit of breathing space in there and some room to actually take pictures!
picture.php

picture.php

VG

Earlybird

It's always a pleasure to read your threads :). Great job as always.

Your use of dried comfrey leaves per litre has peaked my interest. How many grams per litre of dried stinging nettles and comfrey would you suggest if you were only using those two for the macronutrient sources?

Earlybird

It's always a pleasure to read your threads :). Great job as always.

Your use of dried comfrey leaves per litre has peaked my interest. How many grams per litre of dried stinging nettles and comfrey would you suggest if you were only using those two for the macronutrient sources?

With the addition of phosphorus, as comfrey and stinging nettles aren't rich in either. Thanks for any advice you can give.

Wow! Good job in such a small space with that Wattage!!
Love experimenting with growing cannabis, outdoors, indoors, high wattage, low wattage. If it grows, im gonna grow it :D

Big up!

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for all the kind words folks :tiphat:

Earlybird, i would look at something like 2-3 grams per litre of comfrey and around the same of nettle... but it will depend on the pot size/plant size etc. using as big a volume of soil as you can manage really helps everything in an organic soil grow - especially the yield!

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i chopped the White Rhino today, smells really cheesey!
faded out quite nicely too
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks earlybird, i'm looking froward to smoking them in a couple of weeks :)

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh no ! How could I only have missed this ??
I hope this is isn't over yet ?
Lovely work VG, this reminds me of home when I was still living on the continent ;-)
organic soil and LEDs in a small cab, very nice

keep it up and all the best,

CC

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks guys, yeah the cab is still running, and ive just harvested an amnesia from there. this is the third plant ive run in the huge pot/bed without re-amending the soil at all, and although the harvest pics show that it faded out very well, it also grew just fine. both my amnesia and white rhino cuts are quite sensitive to rich soil so they did very well in the un-amended mix. harvested about 9-10 weeks. this is going to smoke lovely and smooth i cant wait.
still loving this light too, the company who makes it is called excite LED now.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php