What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Return of Skunk

DrJay2001

now at peace
Well, we had a lot of problems with this last round from this indoor garden and many plants were killed or injured by exploding HPS's. But despite the problems and the bugs we got a tiny bit of the Skunk/Afghani and the Devastator (second pic).

These plants were VERY resinous and a toke of the Skunk before curing provided a nice uplifting Sativa buzz. Yes, I'd grow them both again and love to outdoors with them.

Yours,
Dr. jay

Skunk/Afghani buds just cut

798Skunk_Cut-med.jpg

And the Devastator (not a macro so the resin isn't seen as well)

798Devastation_cut-med.jpg

AntidoteMan

I am looking for that skunk smell extreme. So far I have trinity, shit, shoreline, superskunk and albert walker as the best recomended... if anyone else has recomendations for stinky skunk smelling varieties let me know..