What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

VerdantGreen's quarters - 205w LED Organic Mod. ScrOG

clongo

I read your journal and...

I read your journal and...

Very cool shit man. I am planning something very similar :artist:. but since i've seen multiple space issue complaints I will offer a few suggestions:

1 you are correct to be growing in soil, but there are some very cool alternatives for easier maintenance and shelf life of mothers. Super roots air pots. i have seen comparison grows with dwc and its the same growth speed, and there is a much larger plant sizer per gallon of medium because of the root branching action and increased oxygen levels.

2 you can take it a few steps further to optimize in terms of cost. ******s buffertabs could be used in veg and whatever bloom schedule you use now or want to try, i recommend just adding Red Dynamite instead, ive seen it beat advanced nutrients in comparison when you add it when you transplant into the 3-5 gallons for flower.

3. Organic hydro- fill the the airpots with soil/coco on top then a layer of one inch and a half of coco over another inch a of coarse vermiculite or turface. then you can flood the trays two inches with pure water only and feed nutes into the top of the airpots. there are things called aquavalves in autopots that you could use to fill the bottom tray without the added heat/cost of pumps.

m0lecule

Picked this up while waiting for the S1's to hit the Bay.

Looks right, smells right, feels right. At least it is close of not legit.

It's good to live in Seattle!��

picture.php

Attachments

• WP_20151204_010.jpg
    WP_20151204_010.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 33

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
looks good to me ...sour bubble helps me sleep..if you haven't tried it yet...yeehaw..black domina and crosses help too

Latest posts

Latest posts