Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Mdanzig Seeds > Mdanzigs "AeroGarden" experiment.

Thread Title Search
Mdanzigs "AeroGarden" experiment. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-12-2008, 08:13 PM #41
dkmonk

dkmonk has a spectacular aura aboutdkmonk has a spectacular aura aboutdkmonk has a spectacular aura aboutdkmonk has a spectacular aura about
The only major problem i see is that by adding new seedlings they will stretch if you already have plants in flowering because the hood is raised up for the tall flowering plants.

I think this is a cool hobby set up, but i would definatley add more cfl's of my own on the sides to get more light under the canopy.
dkmonk is offline Quote

Old 10-20-2008, 12:59 AM #42
gladysvjubb

gladysvjubb is just really nicegladysvjubb is just really nicegladysvjubb is just really nicegladysvjubb is just really nicegladysvjubb is just really nicegladysvjubb is just really nicegladysvjubb is just really nicegladysvjubb is just really nicegladysvjubb is just really nice
Thank you Mdanzig

I wanted to do this last year at this time, but funds were running low. Thanks for the tutorial, I know I have sold 2 aerogardens. I did ML outside and went for the beans. Very powerful smoke. Not real long lasting but the effect is immediate and deep.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.p...light=molasses

Home distilled water: Check on ebay for countertop distillers.

Insects got you down? Try HOTSHOT No Pest Strips (NPS). Say goodbye to spider mites, etc.

$20 Hash Press https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=47524

How to transplant stress free: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.p...94#post1500194

Need durable Plant Markers? Cut an old venetian blind to your size and label with a Sharpie!

Overgrow the world

*****ANYBODY for President *****

The only WOODSTOCK I saw was the WOODSTOCK of my M-14 rifle.
gladysvjubb is online now Quote

Old 10-22-2008, 12:52 AM #43
mdanzig

mdanzig is a jewel in the roughmdanzig is a jewel in the roughmdanzig is a jewel in the roughmdanzig is a jewel in the roughmdanzig is a jewel in the roughmdanzig is a jewel in the rough
Heres some close-ups.

A good look at the roots

Old 10-27-2008, 04:57 AM #44
SevenSeeds

Damnnn nice looking roots..I like the idea of the preptual ML...a DAMN good idea since I will be makin feminized seeds..yeilding seeds prepatual off ML is perfect! mdanzig I grabbd your seeds and grew out your ML, such an interesting plant I can now see why you likbreeding this so interesing...peace man

- 7Seeds

Old 11-01-2008, 11:06 PM #45
Rose56

Rose56 will become famous soon enoughRose56 will become famous soon enough
Mdanzigs, Hi I have one of these and am about to start a dieselryder grow and have a couple of questions. You had your grow set on the tomato setting and I was wondering why you choose that one over the salad settings that has the water pump working 24/7 and lights on 17/8? Is it better not to have the pump on 24/7? Also you mentioned about setting the lights on a 24 cycle but it is my understanding that the classic doesn't have that setting so how did you work it to have it on longer? Also do recommend a fan blowing on them to strengthen the stems or is this unnecessary with such small plants? Thanks
Rose56 is offline Quote

Old 11-02-2008, 01:03 AM #46
mdanzig

mdanzig is a jewel in the roughmdanzig is a jewel in the roughmdanzig is a jewel in the roughmdanzig is a jewel in the roughmdanzig is a jewel in the roughmdanzig is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose56
Mdanzigs, Hi I have one of these and am about to start a dieselryder grow and have a couple of questions. You had your grow set on the tomato setting and I was wondering why you choose that one over the salad settings that has the water pump working 24/7 and lights on 17/8? Is it better not to have the pump on 24/7? Also you mentioned about setting the lights on a 24 cycle but it is my understanding that the classic doesn't have that setting so how did you work it to have it on longer? Also do recommend a fan blowing on them to strengthen the stems or is this unnecessary with such small plants? Thanks
Your right about the pump setting. I didnt have any info on the pump/light running times until I bought the "Master Gardener" deluxe kit. So I did indeed move it to the setting you mentioned so that the pump is running all the time. Also your right again, it does not have a 24/0 cycle on the "classic" model. I just turn the light right back on when it shuts off. Im home at this time, so so far it hasnt been an hinderance.

Old 11-02-2008, 03:53 AM #47
Rose56

Mdanzigs, Thanks. I am really excited about trying this. I just love the idea about being able to grow all year using AF's inside during the winter months. I've only started growing the last couple years after a 20+ years absence its amazing how much things have changed!!
Rose56 is offline Quote

Old 11-04-2008, 04:40 AM #48
algrow12

algrow12 is on a distinguished road
any new pics I have the d/r and wanted to see what they did in the aero I wanted to do a seed run with it
algrow12 is offline Quote

Old 11-04-2008, 07:21 AM #49
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

wvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to all
As good and fast as those seeds germed I'd almost like to have it to just germ seeds and when the taproot sprouts take it and transplant to soil. If I could germ seeds in 30 hours that would be nice. That little areo garden is cool I'd like to see them make a small version with about 15 to 20 compartments to just germ seeds in(Areo Garden Germanater lol). Maybe a $50 dollar contraption. That's a cool little areo garden Mdanzig....looks nice man.
wvkindbud38 is offline Quote

Old 11-05-2008, 02:41 AM #50
Rose56

They actually have a seed starter tray for the aerogarden that lets you start up to 66 seeds.
Rose56 is offline Quote