Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Kryptonite Seeds > Lebanese Sativa Open Pollination Project

Thread Title Search
Lebanese Sativa Open Pollination Project Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-17-2008, 11:41 AM #21
Capt. Crip
Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master

Capt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to all
Heres a few interesting pics...........

Oh well cannot upload...........CC

Kryptonite Seeds are available exclusively at
www.seedbay.com
and soon to be availible at
www.seedboutique.com
Capt. Crip is offline Quote

Old 07-17-2008, 11:58 AM #22
MOneYMiKe
#2 Top Dawg Seeds/Genetics

MOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant future
Capt I am also interested in this leb project...u blue is fukin BEUATIFUL w/the leb....interesting....karma sent ur way......good luck....................Mm

Old 07-17-2008, 01:56 PM #23
levant

Great project Capt.
I have a leb 27 growing outdoors just confirmed female,
She's looking very indica, I would post a pic but cant seem to upload any at the mo.

Old 07-17-2008, 02:23 PM #24
esbe
ĦɎɃ®ɨɗ Ƒ®Øɱ Ħ£ɭɭ

esbe has a brilliant futureesbe has a brilliant futureesbe has a brilliant futureesbe has a brilliant futureesbe has a brilliant futureesbe has a brilliant futureesbe has a brilliant futureesbe has a brilliant futureesbe has a brilliant futureesbe has a brilliant futureesbe has a brilliant future
only just found this cpt. wishing you much luck. thx for making leb27 seeds, shure is a nice strain. i remember some leb27 looking indica from start but turning very sativa later. hindu kush x leb27 is great and finish good here. leb27 x ptk was nice but a lil late here on the 55 n lat

leb27 x ptk, behind

hindu kush x leb27

old leb27 pix

white widow x leb27

Click the gif to learn much more about HFH:

esbe is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-17-2008, 03:39 PM #25
Capt. Crip

Capt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to all
Esbe,
The only thing I can say is WOW!!!Those pics never cease to amaze me bro...Thank you so much for making these availible to me to rework and get out to the public....It certainly deserves to be grown!!!
Wow the pics of the Hybrids are awesome as well!!!
They are some strong hardy plants to be inbred like they are...I think about any hook up with a potent counterpart will be good medicine and your pics are worth a thousand words on this subject....

Guys,I'm working hard on these and will pollinate a few clones tomorrow with male Leb pollen...Those hybrids look outstanding!!!
Thanks for posting up the pics Es.....I wanted to grab a few and post em' but didn't want to step on toes grabbing pics LOL....

Take care and I will post some more pics when possible...................... .......................CC

www.seedbay.com
www.seedboutique.com

Old 07-17-2008, 08:04 PM #26

Holy shit, that Hindu Kush x Leb27 is a monster! I have some of those, methinks I need to pop em sometime soon! Great work esbe!

Old 07-24-2008, 08:54 AM #27
Capt. Crip

More pics today hopefully...These are about 2 weeks old.......

www.seedbay.com
www.seedboutique.com

Old 07-24-2008, 09:06 AM #28
Raco
secretion engineer

Raco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond repute
Cool thread!!
mmmmm lebanese "sativa"??
Seeds from Bekaa Valley 2005 crop :wink:

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-27-2008, 07:00 AM #29
Capt. Crip

I'm going to update with some pics today...Gonna have to use a diff cam though and not sure how quality will be...It's a video cam with a hard drive instead of using tapes...Has a still fuction but quality may be shitty???
Will post up some pics of some Lebs full of seeds and the beans are almost ripe!!!These were just some smaller females I pollinated using an outdoor blackout system...Prolly a hundred packs of seeds or a little more...
A couple of the females are showing dark purple highlights even in the heat of summer and I do mean HOT!!!

Take care and updates with pics tonight....................... ..............CC

Raco,Thanks for stopping through..Your input is always welcome here..........Take care..

www.seedbay.com
www.seedboutique.com

Last edited by Capt. Crip; 07-27-2008 at 07:05 AM..

Old 07-28-2008, 07:30 PM #30
Guyute54

Hope you don't mind a few more pics Capt Crip. Here's a Leb27 my freind has going. She's starting to shoot out pink pistils. My camera was unfortunatley out of battery's when I was there last. But I also have a Leb27 myself going its small but I am making a few Leb27 x Deep Chunk seeds just to share with my freinds.

Few days later

Last edited by Guyute54; 08-01-2008 at 04:48 PM.. Reason: add pics