Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Kryptonite Seeds > Lebanese Sativa Open Pollination Project

Thread Title Search
Lebanese Sativa Open Pollination Project Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-04-2008, 07:31 AM #11

We have a Leb27 male here (they were all male, sadly) that I plan to cross to my Purple Afghan male before long. I already did a Purple Afghan x Egyptian sativa landrace cross, and the Egyptian is very similar to the Leb27. I like the idea of making F1s of two very distinct P1 landraces, I think this is where the next generation of killer genetics are to be found.

Old 07-04-2008, 07:49 AM #12
Capt. Crip
Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master

Capt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to all
I agree BH,true F1's are made from 2 distinctly different landraces....
The hybrid vigor from strong selected parental offspring cannot be beat...Off the chart and you do not see that kind of growth from very many seedlines these days...Most have never grown a plant with that type of vigor!
Plants that absolutely EXPLODE with growth!!
Good idea!Same thing I was thinking when I threw the beans down...Should create some outstanding hybrids with really potent mothers to hook to...I will get you some beans when they get mature so you can look for some mothers to work with as well...............

That badass Moonshine female I found last grow did the regrowth thingy and I took 4 clones last week(100%) and took another 10 cuts yesterday...That bitch is going to make some killer hybrids and one will be with the Leb...That Shine plant is so fucking frosty and the flavor is KILLER!!!!!!

H&L,
I will keep that in mind my friend!!!How are things going for ya...???
Same ol' same ol' here........

Take care and stop back through more often......................... ...CC

Kryptonite Seeds are available exclusively at
www.seedbay.com
and soon to be availible at
www.seedboutique.com
Capt. Crip is offline Quote

Old 07-04-2008, 08:01 AM #13
grapepunched

Well thanks for the updates Capt, glad to know the projects are still getting pumped out as usual... Your breeding projects have always made my mouth water...

Thanks for the pics mang! Be safe~ much love~

-gp

Old 07-04-2008, 08:57 AM #14
GDK
High Class Grass

GDK is a splendid one to beholdGDK is a splendid one to beholdGDK is a splendid one to beholdGDK is a splendid one to beholdGDK is a splendid one to beholdGDK is a splendid one to beholdGDK is a splendid one to beholdGDK is a splendid one to beholdGDK is a splendid one to beholdGDK is a splendid one to beholdGDK is a splendid one to behold
Super project Capt. Im Danish myself and having grown the Leb outdoors here, i must say that any of them hybrids you are listing would be serious candy. Chem27???LebaneseDiesel??? I too are offering myself as a tester for these incredible hybrids. I really like that someone is takin up the task to see what can be done with this strain.
Ill be followin this with the greatest of interest.

Stay Safe
Historically if my chicks weren't into this, they'd get pushed out of moving vehicle.....we could be having a full on conversation, and if I detected that the rear-end were an exit only....they'd be left hitchhiking before the next exit. Life's too short not to tap that ass! Get with the program...and let me get some mud on my helmet!!!!!!!!!!
GDK is offline Quote

Old 07-04-2008, 10:04 AM #15
Capt. Crip

Capt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to all
Hey Gp,good to see ya and I will be posting up some outdoor pics all summer as long as the hurricanes leave em' alone...

GDk,,
excellent!
I'm going to put some stuff together and see how it goes,,,only time will tell but I would imagine the strenth of the OGK's,Diesels and Chems should shine through....We will see what happens....................... ........CC

www.seedbay.com
www.seedboutique.com

Old 07-04-2008, 10:06 AM #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Crip
I agree BH,true F1's are made from 2 distinctly different landraces....
The hybrid vigor from strong selected parental offspring cannot be beat...Off the chart and you do not see that kind of growth from very many seedlines these days...Most have never grown a plant with that type of vigor!
Plants that absolutely EXPLODE with growth!!
Good idea!Same thing I was thinking when I threw the beans down...Should create some outstanding hybrids with really potent mothers to hook to...I will get you some beans when they get mature so you can look for some mothers to work with as well...............

That badass Moonshine female I found last grow did the regrowth thingy and I took 4 clones last week(100%) and took another 10 cuts yesterday...That bitch is going to make some killer hybrids and one will be with the Leb...That Shine plant is so fucking frosty and the flavor is KILLER!!!!!!
I totally agree about hybrid vigour, I've made and grown out a few F1s and you're dead right - super vigour. I've just made two F1s with landraces as distinct as you could get - I crossed my PA male to a pure Thai and a Jahwi's Joy, both extreme equatorial sativas that don't perform well indoors under lights but both have great potency and a truly cerebral high, I am germing some of these beans now cos I'm pretty excited about these two crosses, I will probably go straight to f2 then linebreed from there as I think there is a lot of potential to be unlocked.

Really looking forward to seeing what traits the Leb passes on to the crosses, I'm grabbing a spot on the couch early for this show!

Old 07-05-2008, 09:24 AM #17
H&L
High&Lonesome

H&L is just really niceH&L is just really niceH&L is just really niceH&L is just really niceH&L is just really niceH&L is just really niceH&L is just really niceH&L is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganja Pasha
Really looking forward to seeing what traits the Leb passes on to the crosses, I'm grabbing a spot on the couch early for this show!
Me too, it should REALLY help out with some of the weaknesses those clones tend to exhibit outside, especially in my area. The vigor will definately be there, I just hope the offspring exhibits the mold resistance and early finishing characteristics the Leb is famous for.

Old 07-06-2008, 06:18 AM #18
Capt. Crip

Yea H&L I agree completely...I think it will give the cali cuts a kick in the shorts for outdoor growing...Trainwreck does OK outside in dry climates like cali but not sure if it would handle the humidity we have here...

The Leb should certainly strenthen the hardiness of these cuts...Will have some stuff for you to try next season outside if you have a place to do so...Always a bunch of other stuff in the pipeline if you are sticking to inside only..

Glad to see you doing your thing also!!!!
Take care my friend........................ ............CC

www.seedbay.com
www.seedboutique.com

Old 07-06-2008, 11:18 AM #19

Elevator man grew some Leb27 indoors and they just shot straight up like telegraph pole, nothing would cause them to branch, stretch, lanky things, then they all turned out to be male, which was a bummer, but he kept one of the males so we may make some Leb27 crosses of our own, certainly it would appear to be an ideal strain for adapting some elite cuts to my 54N location here. I will have the advantage of seeing how Capt's Leb crosses turn out first tho so I can see just how the Leb breeds before devoting time and resources. I'm also really interested in seeing what phenos and how much variation are contained in the Leb27 so please keep us updated with pics Capt.

Old 07-08-2008, 03:57 PM #20
Capt. Crip

Will do GPasha...

I'm really excited about these plants as they are uniform sativas!!That do not end up with that hellish greeny odor that 90% of sativas grown produce...!!!Yuck!! I hate that nasty odor...Amsterdam Hazes are quite known for it in some individuals...(not SSH)(or other hybrids)

www.seedbay.com
www.seedboutique.com