Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Mdanzig Seeds > Blue Streak From Start To Finish

Thread Title Search
Blue Streak From Start To Finish Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-24-2008, 07:06 AM #11
chubbynugs
Registered Pothead

chubbynugs is just really nicechubbynugs is just really nicechubbynugs is just really nicechubbynugs is just really nicechubbynugs is just really nicechubbynugs is just really nicechubbynugs is just really nicechubbynugs is just really nicechubbynugs is just really nice
Four are poppin above the surface. Looked at the other six and most are shootin out a lil taproot. Will take pics when then get put in some cups. Just wanted to log this.
chubbynugs is offline Quote

Old 01-24-2008, 05:34 PM #12
S_a_H
Autoflower Crusader

S_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud of
Sounds good so far and I sure hope that target pheno shows itself for you so I can get some feedback from another on what they think of it or should abandon that pheno and work towards another. So your input counts.

S_a_H
This has nothing to do with ‘owning a plant’, such a moot point. It does have to do with protecting the integrity of a brand, trademark, copyright, etc. Again, I have no problem with people playing with my work and finding unique and effective samples, or the sharing of those samples among friends and associates. I thoroughly hope that the medicine from said unique and effective samples is making its way to people in need of said medicine. That is the true reward in this field. I encourage such experimentation and appreciate posted results. But the marketing of borrowed genetics and reputation without permission, for a high profit, crosses a line. It saddens me that I even need to come here and point this out, again.
~dj~
S_a_H is offline Quote

Old 01-25-2008, 12:17 AM #13
Jahkaya

Jahkaya is on a distinguished road
chubby, sounds great!! What light are you using for these guys(or gals)?
Jahkaya is offline Quote

Old 01-25-2008, 07:18 AM #14
Skeebo

Skeebo is on a distinguished road
Well I'll be here watching this thread, and can't wait to see how these turn out for you chubby. Been reading/soaking these forums up for over six months now, and I'm starting to "grow" some confidence lol. Need to watch a few more in action first.

If anyone has any tips/tricks for AF's for me please toss a PM. I'm always willing to learn. Good luck chubby!
Skeebo is offline Quote

Old 01-25-2008, 06:31 PM #15
chubbynugs
Registered Pothead

chubbynugs is just really nicechubbynugs is just really nicechubbynugs is just really nicechubbynugs is just really nicechubbynugs is just really nicechubbynugs is just really nicechubbynugs is just really nicechubbynugs is just really nicechubbynugs is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by S_a_H
Sounds good so far and I sure hope that target pheno shows itself for you so I can get some feedback from another on what they think of it or should abandon that pheno and work towards another. So your input counts.

S_a_H
I believe i know what pheno you are talking about. Post a pic though if you can so i can know which one to keep an eye out for.
Hey Jah i am using a digital 400 hps n my veg closet. The girls will get put directly under the bulb.
Skeebo welcome to the forums bro. Stick around and you will learn a thing or two about af plants.

There are now 8 above ground.

Last edited by chubbynugs; 01-25-2008 at 07:30 PM..

Old 01-25-2008, 07:40 PM #16
Jahkaya

Jahkaya is on a distinguished road
How cool can you keep it directly under that bulb? rather what's the coldest it gets?
Jahkaya is offline Quote

Old 01-25-2008, 11:42 PM #17
chubbynugs
Registered Pothead

The temps stay around the 70's this time of year. In the summer it will hit the hundreds without any type of cooling. The hood will be about a foot and a half above the plant canopy.

Old 01-26-2008, 07:29 PM #18
chubbynugs
Registered Pothead

Ok nine are now transplanted into beer cups with FFOF. The last one i took out the rapid rooter and cracked the end to maybe see if it helps it germ. I might have got it too wet and it damped off on me. Anyway here are some pics other then just dirt LOL. The picture fun should be starting within the next couple weeks.

Old 01-29-2008, 06:57 PM #19
ShawnyBoy

ive got my popcorn ready!! keep em comin chubbynugs!!!

cheers!!

Old 01-29-2008, 07:08 PM #20
chronic pain

chronic pain is on a distinguished road
I'm with shawny on this one ... eyes firmly glued to the screen

The first 2 weeks are always boring though ... once you get over them the babies just go crazy!

I would love to see a hydro v's soil with Bluestreak cause them ML you had on hydro were amazing looking.
chronic pain is offline Quote