Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Women's Forum > How does cannabis affect your love life?...

Thread Title Search
How does cannabis affect your love life?... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-12-2015, 02:34 AM #161
Boyd Crowder
Teem MiCr0B35

Boyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud of
Boyd Crowder has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
My love life is quite fulfilling with cannabis. Ive slowed down ~80% of my intake but still enjoy a smoke 3-5 nights a week. With weed , I tune into love making better, slow things down somewhat and just get into the groove, so to speak. Im in no rush , and want my girl to have as much or more fun than me. Quickies are something I still find annoying , cause Ive always felt guilty that my wife wasnt getting her rocks off like myself, but after the last few months , I realized it wasnt worth getting bent about and that helkl , there must be something in it for her , even if its not an hr long sesh.

I couldnt imagine a sober fuck, screw, quicky or marathon. We just aint wired that way.
16 years now , we may be more in tune than when we was kids.

"You want to make a living in this business you need to know your ABC's. Always Be Cool" - Boyd Crowder

My Grows:
Bodhi Super Snow Lotus -Ongoing
Karma Biker Kush 1.0 2.2k Organic Circle Jerk - Done
Official Bugman Testers & Pics Thread - Ongoing
Thinking Vertical 101: The Build and Grow - Hangout/Current
Certified Noob Recycled Organic Soil Test Grow A Rama Done
GhettoGrow - Beginners Journey to Harvest for less than $1500 Done
______________________________ _
Tests:
gravity vs ultra snow storm vs bloombastic hoedown showdown growdown - Delayed till 2018
______________________________ _
Boyd Crowder is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-12-2015, 11:12 PM #162
Scottish Research

Scottish Research has much to be proud ofScottish Research has much to be proud ofScottish Research has much to be proud ofScottish Research has much to be proud ofScottish Research has much to be proud ofScottish Research has much to be proud ofScottish Research has much to be proud ofScottish Research has much to be proud ofScottish Research has much to be proud ofScottish Research has much to be proud ofScottish Research has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyd Crowder View Post
My love life is quite fulfilling with cannabis. Ive slowed down ~80% of my intake but still enjoy a smoke 3-5 nights a week. With weed , I tune into love making better, slow things down somewhat and just get into the groove, so to speak. Im in no rush , and want my girl to have as much or more fun than me. Quickies are something I still find annoying , cause Ive always felt guilty that my wife wasnt getting her rocks off like myself, but after the last few months , I realized it wasnt worth getting bent about and that helkl , there must be something in it for her , even if its not an hr long sesh.

I couldnt imagine a sober fuck, screw, quicky or marathon. We just aint wired that way.
16 years now , we may be more in tune than when we was kids.

Interesting! Lucky you!

Yes, at this stage in my life I'm all about fulfilling my partner's sexual needs, allowing her to enjoy herself through orgasm. Although, that is just part of the equation, as it did not help me keep my marriage.

It's more important to have someone that you can actually get along with; someone that shares with you, and wants to share life with you.

However, I've not made love to woman in over a year, and to be honest I'm not sure when I'll get another chance. I'm not into one night stands or prostitutes. I have to have feelings for someone first.

It would be nice to eventually meet someone that appreciates Cannabis like I do. I've never had sex high.

Shit I cleaned the floor in my flower room today with some orange concentrate, with bleach and water, and it must have been a "programmatic non fit", as it caused this horrible smell that started to burn my eyes! I still smell it!

Really busy trying to get shit together before It is all gone.

R.Fortune

"The problem with know it all's, is that they don't know, what they don't know." R.Fortune

"Deflect & Redirect. Attack preemptively, if trouble is coming your way." from Goldman Sachs, SOP
Scottish Research is offline Quote

Old 05-12-2017, 12:39 AM #163
Stan G.

Stan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneyPufnstuff View Post
Sometimes I feel as though my girl is a buzz-kill. We can get high together, but I get higher with other friends more dedicated to herb. Its like the family stuff just doesn't allow me to really enjoy my high. Where I could go hang with another grower pal and all we talk is strains, highs, and how our girls don't understand, I end up way higher. I think we smoke more too, I notice that my girl reaches her high quicker than I do, then I am trying to still get stoned and she has moved on. Not quite a session if you ask me. Any suggestions?
Yeah it truly is a buzzkill when you finish the session and are ready for adventure and she is ready for a nap.
Stan G. is offline Quote

Old 05-12-2017, 07:10 AM #164
Andyo

Andyo is a splendid one to beholdAndyo is a splendid one to beholdAndyo is a splendid one to beholdAndyo is a splendid one to beholdAndyo is a splendid one to beholdAndyo is a splendid one to beholdAndyo is a splendid one to beholdAndyo is a splendid one to beholdAndyo is a splendid one to beholdAndyo is a splendid one to beholdAndyo is a splendid one to behold
my weed

Quote:
Originally Posted by cough_cough_eer View Post
Although I have not really had a truely sucessful relationship,So I can't give much insite, but, at this point in my life,I have a hard time just finding someone that approves of my use of cannabis.Some say they don't care if I smoke, but turns out they really do, and it eventulaly leads to problems. The last guy I went out with (that appproved) only wanted a new connection. But I think its important that both partners have simular smoking habbits.
Looking back most girls smoked my weed and i really couldnt leave them with the grow.
They were less observant than me .
They smoked more and wouldnt go to the gym .
Got colds n flu ect when i didnt.
As for love i out reasoned it considering .A

Old 05-12-2017, 11:57 AM #165
rolandomota

rolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to all
I have no love life so it dont affect it one bit. Its one of the things i miss dearly walking and fucking. Being paralyzed sucks
rolandomota is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.