Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis/Hash Smoke Reports > Pre98 Bubba Kush & Katsu's Bubba Kush Comparison Thread

Thread Title Search
Pre98 Bubba Kush & Katsu's Bubba Kush Comparison Thread Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-07-2007, 04:11 AM #21
ElGato
hellbilly™

ElGato is just really niceElGato is just really niceElGato is just really niceElGato is just really niceElGato is just really niceElGato is just really niceElGato is just really niceElGato is just really nice
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ograskal again.
that last pic always blows me away bro!!!!

here's some swerves pre 98 bubba at 5 1/2 weeks

Gato
ElGato is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-07-2007, 05:22 AM #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElGato
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ograskal again.
that last pic always blows me away bro!!!!

here's some swerves pre 98 bubba at 5 1/2 weeks

Gato

AMEN!!!!! That is the cut I adore so much!

BF

Old 11-07-2007, 08:47 PM #23
kathmandu

kathmandu is a jewel in the roughkathmandu is a jewel in the roughkathmandu is a jewel in the roughkathmandu is a jewel in the roughkathmandu is a jewel in the roughkathmandu is a jewel in the rough
ograskal...
in regards to that "pine cone" shape of the flower clusters on your bubba, is that a characteristic that is associated with all katsu's or just due to you maximizing the plants own traits.
have you been hanging with barry bonds? i think they should be tested for performance enhancements. sorry but this may warrent confiscation...
kathmandu is offline Quote

Old 11-07-2007, 09:00 PM #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathmandu
ograskal...
in regards to that "pine cone" shape of the flower clusters on your bubba, is that a characteristic that is associated with all katsu's or just due to you maximizing the plants own traits.
have you been hanging with barry bonds? i think they should be tested for performance enhancements. sorry but this may warrent confiscation...

LMAO.................well, it will still be ten years before they convict OGR heheheheheheheh........nah, that's a characteristic of bubba my friend..............that's just how she grows!

Bf

Old 11-08-2007, 05:29 AM #25

Ahhh all the Bubba's ... I still have the Bubba from Mr.X/Swerve stashed back at a friends for better daze. She is a gem fer sure can't wait to taste her again. Soon

Ogr always making me drool.

Another rerun from Mo

Mo'z,

Last edited by Mo'zArt; 11-08-2007 at 05:33 AM..

Old 11-08-2007, 06:20 AM #26
Scay Beez
out to lunch

Scay Beez will become famous soon enoughScay Beez will become famous soon enoughScay Beez will become famous soon enough
Pre-98 bubba is coffee/hash just like everybody is describing it. It grows thicker braches than the katsu cut and yields less.

Katsu cut has a more complex flavor.. piney, catpiss vitamin-y, kush almost minty and hashy. More vigorous, slightly quicker cloning, and better yielding.

I can't decide which one I like better because they both taste so damn good!

- sbz
Scay Beez is offline Quote

Old 11-08-2007, 07:30 AM #27
Dusty Bowls
Banned

Dusty Bowls will become famous soon enoughDusty Bowls will become famous soon enoughDusty Bowls will become famous soon enough
so whos to say the Katsu cut and Purple S1 arent just um SISTER S1 cuts??
Dusty Bowls is offline Quote

Old 11-08-2007, 07:36 AM #28
wick650
Banned

wick650 has a spectacular aura aboutwick650 has a spectacular aura aboutwick650 has a spectacular aura about
Inline6-
What are you talking about? You live in the Mid-West, how do you know whats going on here in the So Cal clubs (also BTW we're actually only really talking about two So Cal clubs NNCC & TLMD... )
wick650 is offline Quote

0 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-08-2007, 04:14 PM #29
SoulRebel
Reggae Revolutionary

SoulRebel is on a distinguished road
I love Katsu's Bubba, and the pre '98 cut as well!!! Both extremely nice cuts. Bling, muthaf**#%n bling!!! Much thanks the kind people who gifted me the cuts, and also those who released them to the general MMJ public...

... S R...
SoulRebel is offline Quote

Old 11-08-2007, 09:06 PM #30
masterlow37
Banned

masterlow37 has a spectacular aura aboutmasterlow37 has a spectacular aura aboutmasterlow37 has a spectacular aura aboutmasterlow37 has a spectacular aura about
Cool Now Thats What I'm Talkin About

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulRebel
I love Katsu's Bubba, and the pre '98 cut as well!!! Both extremely nice cuts. Bling, muthaf**#%n bling!!! Much thanks the kind people who gifted me the cuts, and also those who released them to the general MMJ public...

... S R...
Compassionate Humans
masterlow37 is offline Quote