Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > "I'm back on the wagon, the weed wagon that is!"

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
"I'm back on the wagon, the weed wagon that is!" Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-12-2007, 06:12 AM #11
J-Roc
The Microphone Assassin

J-Roc has a spectacular aura aboutJ-Roc has a spectacular aura aboutJ-Roc has a spectacular aura aboutJ-Roc has a spectacular aura about
easymyo!
your setup is rocking!
good to meet you my friend
J-Roc is offline Quote

Old 09-15-2007, 12:39 AM #12
EasyMyohoDisco

Talking Coming along....

Just a little room update..

J-roc: Yo buddy, we're getting there! Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

Last edited by EasyMyohoDisco; 09-15-2007 at 12:41 AM..

Old 09-15-2007, 03:16 AM #13
CC Rider

CC Rider will become famous soon enoughCC Rider will become famous soon enoughCC Rider will become famous soon enough
yo man the plants are lookin great....really enjoying this thread...lots of good info!
peace
CC

Old 09-18-2007, 08:49 AM #14
EasyMyohoDisco

Talking Really stinks alot in there....

I see alot of resin, but unfortunately more seeds than I ever wanted. lol, I mean really alot, looks like half at least is cover in huge beans, this mexibrick will end at least, picking seeds won't. I don't know but I started the rest of my seeds tonight and we'll have a ton of sprouts soon. The haze are stretching alot and drinking alot, no sex determinations yet. We're just getting started, even though these plants are seeded I want to go another 6+ weeks with them all, some might finish sooner but what the hay? lol, I usually goto bed early to wakeup early and tonight is one of those nights that I just don't wanna go to sleep and have another nightmare, I hope I get a good knockout indica pheno to set me right this winter or late fall!

Thanks for the encouragement CC, I'll post more pictures this week, we'll have a little fun in this thread, I promise I won't keep it soo boring forever! When the new camera is acquired then its gonna be alot more vivid in here. 4.5 mp thats been dropped more times than I can remeber is a tropper in my book and even when I replace her, she'll still be used.

Old 09-18-2007, 08:51 AM #15
baccas125

Looks nice man!!!

Old 09-21-2007, 06:46 AM #16
DrLongbottom
Welcome to the Next Level, We've been waiting for you

DrLongbottom is a name known to allDrLongbottom is a name known to allDrLongbottom is a name known to allDrLongbottom is a name known to allDrLongbottom is a name known to allDrLongbottom is a name known to allDrLongbottom is a name known to allDrLongbottom is a name known to allDrLongbottom is a name known to allDrLongbottom is a name known to allDrLongbottom is a name known to all
yes very nice!! DLB

WWTHD?
DrLongbottom is offline Quote

Old 09-21-2007, 07:32 AM #17
extinctx11
Last One

extinctx11 is on a distinguished road
Looking good enough to eat. How are you with macro shots? I'd love to see some closeups in good lighting if you ever get the chance. There are some but they are tainted by the orange glow.
extinctx11 is offline Quote

Old 09-23-2007, 05:57 AM #18
EasyMyohoDisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by extinctx11
Looking good enough to eat. How are you with macro shots? I'd love to see some closeups in good lighting if you ever get the chance. There are some but they are tainted by the orange glow.
took me a while dudes but I worked on pictures for everyone to enjoy and further document our perpetual grow, the next round was put under 24 hour light to reveg, the hazes that have been under 12/12 for a while now in the hydrohut. a few seedlings just popped as well and I'll update with the veghut but now our first run at 39 days going strong....

To all my friends and new friends checking in, its getting better and the show is really moving in the right direction! took some clones and will try and re-veg a couple plants I could not clone.

The feeding schedule has been alternating between these two:

Earth Juice Formula
30 ml of Hygrozyme
20 ml of Dyna Pro-Tekt
35 ml of EJ Bloom
15 ml of Pure Blend Grow
20 ml of EJ Meta-K
20 ml of EJ Catalyst
35 ml of Budswel Liquid Guano
10 ml of Calmag

PureBlendPro Formula
40 ml of PBP Bloom
20 ml of Dyna Pro-Tekt
20 ml of Hygrozyme
20 ml of Sweet Citrus
20 ml of Liquid Karma
20 ml of Calmag
15 ml of Budswel Liquid Guano
10 ml of Kool bloom (diluted to 1000ppm before introduction into solution)

The EJ solution is running between 500-800ppm and the PBP solution is slighter at a higher range between 650-925ppm. The reason for this is the EJ is a bit hotter and the ppm concentration does not reflect the more pronounced (significant) drop in PH, I do not correct ph because since I introduce the Pro-Tekt as one of the first the ph climbs for a couple minutes after mixing, with the PBP solution I have to supplement with some kool bloom to drop the ph slightly into the desired 6.0-6.3 range ( I have gone as low as 5.6 and as high as 6.8-7.0 trying to dial in a bit in this grow after the late repot). Things are going well, the seeding is very prominent at this point and I just feel like its a good thing because I guess I needed seeds since I started the rest of my batch, looks like there will be a few hundred jack herer crosses, I'll only keep the ones from the better phenos for better results in the future. I'm really impressed with this one plant which I will document further in the flowerpix forum....

when I was zooming in on my computer I could see purple calyxes as I can with my naked eye but I think within a week it will photograph better and we'll have some nicer photos to explore this phenotype of Jack Herer that's purple and shorter than all the other heavy sativa Jack Herer phenotypes. Almost all the white widow look the same and are more sativa looking than representing much indica influence. I hope these cripple creeks coming up and other plants give me the indica boost I need because I have been having terrible night "terrors" and I actually had an anxiety attack on friday morning and felt really bad but I'm doing better ( was getting sick and a combo of weeks of constant nightmares and night-terrors and I never felt this way nor spent this much time without medicating properly...) All that will change soon, Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

Last edited by EasyMyohoDisco; 09-23-2007 at 06:20 AM..

Old 09-23-2007, 06:31 PM #19
J-Roc
The Microphone Assassin

J-Roc has a spectacular aura aboutJ-Roc has a spectacular aura aboutJ-Roc has a spectacular aura aboutJ-Roc has a spectacular aura about
Easy, your garden looks amazing my friend
glad you got a camera thats so good it can take away
the nasty yellow of a hps
keep up the good work!
and give us more great pics!
K+ WHEN I KAN
J-Roc is offline Quote

Old 09-23-2007, 07:17 PM #20
WAMEN
Joint Date: Today.

WAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of light
very very nice brother

______________________________ __________F.U.C.K.E.M. Crew
___________________________Fiesty Underground Cannabis Kultivators European Movement

______________________________ _Broadcasting my Seed 'n Serious Weed

"If I had a dime for every grower in the world with 10+ years experience that's pumping out crap cannabis, I'd be a millionaire. Very large differences between plants that are fed to harvest and ones that are leached of their nutrients for a period of time. Differences even a noob can detect." Quote by VertNwb

"Most soil growers don't have EC meters. I've TASTED my runoff before to determine salt buildup- it definitely has a flavor all its own- salty, yet metallic! A fine vintage! "Quote by Stinkyattic

WAMEN is offline Quote