What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ladies, which strains get you all sensual?

Milano

bannana man said:
mantis .which is nap x haze x santa maria ,,,,,horny herb

I have never heard about mantis. Where can you buy it? From where could I read more info about it?

Afghani Bullrider...

Afghani Bullrider...

AB makes me naughty, hehe! William's Wonder used to be my choice for those sensual times but I have found my AB to be much more potent!

xxxMichy

zolar

sounds like a new bestseller top ten weeds for getting naked.....

i bet a good seedbank that did a"" get naked mix "" would be back ordered all the time

but really this might be a backdoor way to get some legislative action

if all those old farts start hearing their interns and staffers talk about how much action they are getting every time they go barhopping anywhere with a joint of naked mix ...

i can see a trend for new hearings// scheduling growing like a viral marketing campaign when all the dweeby interns and such are getting lucky more than their old fart bosses with the money and power.....

i'm sure a university study "naked weed " as an aphrodesiac would get a lot more press than the brain cancer studies got......

green_grow

Veteran
zolar said:
sounds like a new bestseller top ten weeds for getting naked.....

i bet a good seedbank that did a"" get naked mix "" would be back ordered all the time

but really this might be a backdoor way to get some legislative action

if all those old farts start hearing their interns and staffers talk about how much action they are getting every time they go barhopping anywhere with a joint of naked mix ...

i can see a trend for new hearings// scheduling growing like a viral marketing campaign when all the dweeby interns and such are getting lucky more than their old fart bosses with the money and power.....

i'm sure a university study "naked weed " as an aphrodesiac would get a lot more press than the brain cancer studies got......

you make a good point . sex sells.

BlueCrow

Elk woman, or should I say wapiti? where are you in that pic?

Also, who does the Blue God you speak of? Looks like you ladies throw fine parties!

b8man

Veteran
Pineapple C99.

My girl takes a hit and turns into a rapist within 10mins. Really a nice strain overall.

N

Nostromo

Sadhu, by Mandala seeds. If you find the right plant, you can count on heavenly sex.

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

either bubba or white widow. but dang we get all crazy on it.

presilia

I also really like Laughing Buddha, :yummy: a recent variety from north-Central CA, as far as I can tell. It's very sweet: peaceful and happy, and very useful for tantra or slo-mo movements. I can't find but a few folks who've ever smoked or even heard of it. I will be actively looking for clones.
I smoked Laughing Buddha in Amsterdam too. it was one of the most powerful up high i ever smoked. and the sex was great!
Amnesia coffee shop! one of the best!
you can order the Laughing Buddha seeds from the Dr.chronics website.

I recommend "Satori" - mandala seeds for sex. just:joint: and then:abduct::kissass::moon::whip::angrymod:

Last edited by a moderator:

Quentin

I smoked Laughing Buddha in Amsterdam too. it was one of the most powerful up high i ever smoked. and the sex was great!
Amnesia coffee shop! one of the best!
you can order the Laughing Buddha seeds from the Dr.chronics website.

Can you far out! Fancy that.
Everybody RUSH out now and order some from "as advertised".

Its Your mind not so much your smoke.

LaMadreHierba

Blueberry strains are always good ,very stimulating .O.G. Kush , Sour Diesel are other mind blowing stimulating euphoric strains.. :)