in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Nepalese Jam

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Nepalese Jam Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-10-2019, 04:24 PM #931
Psy_explorer

Psy_explorer will become famous soon enough
Ok sorry, now I ve found where in the whole post the info is.
So, talking about phenotypes, even thought It would fall into the classic taxon Sativa, I guess specimens with wide leaf could be found easily , similar to Hindu Kush indicas let say, althought with different chemotype offcourse.
Any of you have observe this kind of pattern endemic to the high Himalayas? Mine is showing these features from early stages of growing.
Psy_explorer is offline Quote

Old 01-11-2019, 12:15 AM #932
BobMarley99

BobMarley99 will become famous soon enoughBobMarley99 will become famous soon enough
Is this the same Highland Nepalese by Reeferman which was just recently released in its pure form by the Tropical Seeds Company?
BobMarley99 is offline Quote

Old 01-11-2019, 12:45 AM #933
Psy_explorer

According to Reeferman’s current website his highland nepalese is crossed with a hint of northen light, IDK if tropical got the “untouch” ( I mena without crossing it)previous parental.

Old 01-11-2019, 12:51 AM #934
BobMarley99

BobMarley99 will become famous soon enoughBobMarley99 will become famous soon enough
Probably not.
BobMarley99 is offline Quote

Old 01-17-2019, 10:19 PM #935
Psy_explorer

The vigour of this strain is incredible, growing under the invernal sun is growing compact and robust, the general appereance been sowed in the winter solstice is a 25 cm stout plant with the antocianines all over the veins and the underside of the leaves.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-29-2019, 07:25 PM #936
Mountainkush

Mountainkush is just really niceMountainkush is just really niceMountainkush is just really niceMountainkush is just really niceMountainkush is just really niceMountainkush is just really niceMountainkush is just really niceMountainkush is just really niceMountainkush is just really nice
NepalJam 1
Day 1 flower

Day 21 flower

Nice stretch in flower and this one wants to branch out in a bush with light green stems.
Mountainkush is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-29-2019, 07:35 PM #937
Mountainkush

Mountainkush is just really niceMountainkush is just really niceMountainkush is just really niceMountainkush is just really niceMountainkush is just really niceMountainkush is just really niceMountainkush is just really niceMountainkush is just really niceMountainkush is just really nice
NepalJam 2
Day 1 flower

Day 21 flower

Nice stretch on this one as well but stayed much more columnar with some purple tones on the main stems.

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-29-2019, 07:54 PM #938
SolarLogos

SolarLogos is just really niceSolarLogos is just really niceSolarLogos is just really niceSolarLogos is just really niceSolarLogos is just really niceSolarLogos is just really niceSolarLogos is just really niceSolarLogos is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountainkush View Post
NepalJam 2
Day 1 flower
View Image
Day 21 flower
View Image
View Image
Nice stretch on this one as well but stayed much more columnar with some purple tones on the main stems.
Very impressive! You're doing a great job MK. What is that flowering in the back? Looks real good in there my friend.
Peace, God bless
SolarLogos is online now Quote

Old 01-29-2019, 08:08 PM #939
Mountainkush

Thanks solar
Sorry for the crappy yellow pics. My lights are out during most of the daytime and leaves me with a tiny window of natural light to work with in the winter.

If you mean the big bushy one in the back, that’s my Tikal at 13 weeks now. Very sativa pheno. I’ve got pics up in the Tikal thread. Smell like strawberries, very excited for that one even though I tortured it most of its life.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-30-2019, 11:36 AM #940
Bleiweis

Bleiweis is just really niceBleiweis is just really niceBleiweis is just really niceBleiweis is just really niceBleiweis is just really niceBleiweis is just really niceBleiweis is just really niceBleiweis is just really niceBleiweis is just really niceBleiweis is just really nice
Nice pics Mountainkush...are you using mainlining technique?