Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > Dried and Cured Buds and Stash > Grapefruit

Thread Title Search
Grapefruit Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-22-2007, 01:38 AM #31
Herbatonist

Herbatonist is on a distinguished road
*cry* I once aquired a Grapefruit Kush cutting, and after growing it out to be 2 feet tall, it died due to security issues+moving it. These pics make me wish that plant had survived 10x more now :( Congratz on the nugs though! The trich coverage is pretty nice

OverGrow the Government.

Herbatonist is offline Quote

Old 12-28-2007, 05:39 PM #32
mischievous

mischievous is on a distinguished road
Talking

Grapefruit from FMST:

Here is a early bud development pic:
mischievous is offline Quote

Old 12-31-2007, 03:51 AM #33
green michine
Mr STicky Fingers!!

green michine will become famous soon enoughgreen michine will become famous soon enough
Asolutely delicious guys, I cant wait to grow grapefruit, but I cant find any seeds anywhere....damn!

Cannabis should be legal, its a great plant.
green michine is offline Quote

Old 06-25-2008, 08:53 PM #34
RooR HeaD
RooR HeaD

RooR HeaD has a spectacular aura aboutRooR HeaD has a spectacular aura aboutRooR HeaD has a spectacular aura aboutRooR HeaD has a spectacular aura about
the grape fruit is looking real good. but to sugar bear i think that was your name but to the point, in my expierences no matter what the strand is you got to give it at least three months of curing to get a great taste and smell out your bud but for me when i have a crop being chopped down and about to be jared up for curing. i got out and buy a 12 pack of mason jars and then throw it in their not for three months or four months. But i cure my shit for six months thats right six. when u do it that long your shit will be the best smelling and tasteing bud around. i learned this at a grow seminar in ambsterdam by DNA GENETICS. but another reason that could of been is if you grew it hydro over soil when you grow with soil youll get the best tasteing and smellin bud but hydro its not as strong in smeell and taste.
RooR HeaD is offline Quote

Old 07-14-2008, 10:39 AM #35
D Rock
HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WEED REVOLUTION!

D Rock is a jewel in the roughD Rock is a jewel in the roughD Rock is a jewel in the roughD Rock is a jewel in the roughD Rock is a jewel in the roughD Rock is a jewel in the roughD Rock is a jewel in the roughD Rock is a jewel in the rough
Tokabowl thats some great looking bud man. My last grow had some Grapefruit and as a matter of fact thats what Im smoking on now. And I have to agree that its some of the best bud I have grown or tasted. Although mine was grown under T5 lights and lacks the density that some of these do. Here are mine.

"Toking too hard is a myth, just like santa. There is no such thing" ~ Cocktail Frank
D Rock is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-14-2008, 12:23 PM #36
satty

satty is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Awesome just awesome, what growing skills...

Old 07-14-2008, 01:14 PM #37
The 420 Wookie

The 420 Wookie will become famous soon enough
Yo TokaBowl, you got any pics of that beautiful lady early in flower, and then like around day 60? It looks comparable to a bagseed I grew and am quite intrigued
The 420 Wookie is offline Quote

Old 09-01-2011, 12:29 PM #38
Tokabowl

Tokabowl has a spectacular aura aboutTokabowl has a spectacular aura aboutTokabowl has a spectacular aura about
Hey Wookie, sorry about the 3 year delay in answering your question

You can find my entire GF grow diary here, where you'll be able to find pics of the plants during flowering.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=1036251

Damn I miss my Grapefruit !
Tokabowl is offline Quote

Old 09-02-2011, 12:39 AM #39
cocktail frank
Ubiquitous

cocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant future
good 2 c u back tokabowl!
“Religion has actually convinced people that there's an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do,
every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do.
And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish,
where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!
But He loves you. He loves you, and He needs money! He always needs money!
He's all-powerful, all-perfect, all-knowing, and all-wise, somehow just can't handle money!”

R.I.P. George Carlin
the funniest man to ever walk god's green earth.
R.I.P. Buckeye
cocktail frank is offline Quote