Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis/Hash Smoke Reports > Destroyer grow/smoke report

Thread Title Search
Destroyer grow/smoke report Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-26-2007, 02:34 AM #21
tarzan of thc
Banned

tarzan of thc will become famous soon enough
tarzan of thc is offline Quote

Old 08-25-2007, 09:48 AM #22
dankiestog

WOW

Old 08-26-2007, 01:17 AM #23
Horus

Horus will become famous soon enough
Freud could probably write a whole book about that cola ^.^

Very nice man <bows>
Horus is offline Quote

Old 09-17-2007, 11:20 PM #24
StonerSoldier

StonerSoldier is on a distinguished road
a little late posting, (haven't been a member for long), I wanted to see what this was like, thinkin about getting some in the future, and damn, my mind is made. That is one huge cola, and even without that, the stuff looks nice. Thanks and happy herbing.
StonerSoldier is offline Quote

Old 09-18-2007, 07:01 PM #25
titoon29
Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !

titoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to behold
Nice report !
titoon29 is offline Quote

Old 09-24-2007, 09:25 AM #26
igrowdadankest
Marijuana

igrowdadankest will become famous soon enough
Very nice.The destroyer has a high bud/leaf ratio and looks very very easy to manicure looks like sometihng i may have to pick up some time soon.

Here is my first grow.
Igrow's Hashberry Plunge

Here is my horrid 2nd attemp.
SQ,Safari mix,Satori grow.
igrowdadankest is offline Quote

Old 07-04-2008, 03:12 PM #27
CannaDestroyer
Does anybody wanna buy my shirt?

CannaDestroyer will become famous soon enoughCannaDestroyer will become famous soon enough
those are some great looking plants bud good to see someone else is growing out this very special strain i poped 10 seeds to get my mother which i'm sooooo happy has that thai taste ummmmm so good but the others were as you describe lemony citrus still delcious and potent as hell but i was after the thai so keep looking shes in there heres a couple pics of my mom done at 12 weeks

Hello, my name is Tom and I too am a Haze addict.
It's a sick addiction that I have kept in the dark for years, for when I am in possession of a good sample, all other smoke is shamefully neglected. - Tom Hill

I have had Original Haze that was almost like acid, unexperienced smokers would white-out or pass-out, or throw up after a toke or two...
Oh, and it was Euphoric to say the least. I would feel like I was floating in a cloud, or held in the hands of a comfortable giant, I had no need for anything, I was totally blissed. - Sam the Skunkman

For me striving to improve things is obtaining a better understanding of the natural process and how can I possibly support that better. - *Journeyman*
CannaDestroyer is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-04-2008, 10:25 PM #28
MapleMonk
the art of easiness

MapleMonk is a jewel in the roughMapleMonk is a jewel in the roughMapleMonk is a jewel in the roughMapleMonk is a jewel in the roughMapleMonk is a jewel in the roughMapleMonk is a jewel in the rough
awesome !!
MapleMonk is offline Quote

Old 07-04-2008, 11:22 PM #29
OldPathBluSky

OldPathBluSky will become famous soon enoughOldPathBluSky will become famous soon enough
That cola looks so delicious!!! props, +rep

OldPath

CBG's Sandstorm in organic soil

Himalaya Gold in DWC

ACE Bangi Haze in DWC/Bubbler

"What came through the closed door was the realization - not the knowledge, for this wasn't verbal or abstract - but the direct, total awareness, from the inside, so to say, as Love as the primary and fundamental fact. These words, of course, have a kind of indecency and must necessarily ring false, seem like twaddle. But the fact remains... I was this fact; or perhaps it would be more accurate to say that this fact occupied the place where I had been"
-Aldous Huxley

"I believe that love is a better teacher than a sense of duty, at least for me." - Albert Einstein
OldPathBluSky is offline Quote

Old 07-05-2008, 11:15 AM #30
mastergrow
Old school grower

mastergrow will become famous soon enoughmastergrow will become famous soon enoughmastergrow will become famous soon enough
Nice looking buds CannaDestroyer!

Anyone who enjoyed the Destroyer, should try Sam the Skunkman's "Old School Thai x Skunk #1". Very tasty and strong...a little more laid-back than Destroyer.

Mastergrow

1 members found this post helpful.