You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > Really Cool Quotes

Thread Title Search
Really Cool Quotes Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-23-2007, 03:59 AM #11
Yummybud
Banned

Yummybud is a jewel in the roughYummybud is a jewel in the roughYummybud is a jewel in the roughYummybud is a jewel in the roughYummybud is a jewel in the roughYummybud is a jewel in the roughYummybud is a jewel in the roughYummybud is a jewel in the rough
the shit hawks are coming and they're shitting on everyone.

it's like a surface to air nuclear shit missile.

Mr.Lahey.
Yummybud is offline Quote

Old 04-23-2007, 04:30 AM #12
Vash
Ol' Skool

Vash has much to be proud ofVash has much to be proud ofVash has much to be proud ofVash has much to be proud ofVash has much to be proud ofVash has much to be proud ofVash has much to be proud ofVash has much to be proud ofVash has much to be proud ofVash has much to be proud ofVash has much to be proud of
If you're living in a glasshouse, don't throw no stones. - Temptations

If the people lead, the leaders will follow.
Vash is offline Quote

Old 04-23-2007, 09:24 AM #13
marx2k

marx2k has a spectacular aura aboutmarx2k has a spectacular aura aboutmarx2k has a spectacular aura aboutmarx2k has a spectacular aura about
The first line in my sig

"Comrades!" he cried. "You do not imagine, I hope, that we pigs are doing this in a spirit of selfishness and privilege? Many of us actually dislike milk and apples. Milk and apples (this has been proved by Science, comrades) contain substances absolutely necessary to the well-being of a pig. We pigs are brainworkers. The whole management and organization of this farm depend on us. Day and night we are watching over your welfare. It is for your sake that we drink that milk and eat those apples. Surely, comrades, surely there is no one among you who wants to see Jones come back?"

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
marx2k is offline Quote

Old 04-23-2007, 09:43 AM #14
fr33th3w33d

fr33th3w33d will become famous soon enoughfr33th3w33d will become famous soon enough
A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism.

When you make the finding yourself - even if you're the last person on Earth to see the light - you'll never forget it.

-carl sagan

and the sig quotes too.

somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
fr33th3w33d is offline Quote

Old 04-24-2007, 04:06 AM #15
Vash
Ol' Skool

Vash has much to be proud ofVash has much to be proud ofVash has much to be proud ofVash has much to be proud ofVash has much to be proud ofVash has much to be proud ofVash has much to be proud ofVash has much to be proud ofVash has much to be proud ofVash has much to be proud ofVash has much to be proud of
Opinions are like assholes, everybodys got one.
Vash is offline Quote

Old 04-24-2007, 04:30 AM #16
Sammet
Med grower

Sammet is a glorious beacon of lightSammet is a glorious beacon of lightSammet is a glorious beacon of lightSammet is a glorious beacon of lightSammet is a glorious beacon of lightSammet is a glorious beacon of lightSammet is a glorious beacon of lightSammet is a glorious beacon of lightSammet is a glorious beacon of lightSammet is a glorious beacon of lightSammet is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelatinous
the road of life is rocky,
and you may stumble too,
so while you're pointin' fingers
someone else is judging you

bob marley&the wailers
Great quote.

Old 04-24-2007, 05:17 AM #17
Tarkus
Mother Nature's Son

Location: going where the water tastes like wine, gonna jump in the water and stay drunk all the time.
Tarkus has a spectacular aura aboutTarkus has a spectacular aura aboutTarkus has a spectacular aura aboutTarkus has a spectacular aura aboutTarkus has a spectacular aura about
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
-Albert Einstein

Homegrown, is a good thing, plant that bell and let it ring!

-Neil Young
Tarkus is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-26-2007, 06:14 AM #18
qwerty
"Be the change you wish to see in the world"

qwerty is a jewel in the roughqwerty is a jewel in the roughqwerty is a jewel in the roughqwerty is a jewel in the roughqwerty is a jewel in the roughqwerty is a jewel in the rough
"Pain is weakness leaving the body." - USMC
qwerty is offline Quote

Old 04-26-2007, 06:18 AM #19
daisy jane

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer." -Ken Kesey

And also, the two in my signature.

Old 04-26-2007, 06:25 AM #20
LeoNardoDaVinci

LeoNardoDaVinci will become famous soon enough
I'll just point to my sig for now.

Those who wish to be must put aside the alienation, Get on with the fascination, The real relation, The underlying theme

The lover of life's not a sinner\The ending is just a beginner\The closer you get to the meaning\The sooner you'll know that you're dreaming

If I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know

One day I feel I’m on top of the world\And the next it’s falling in on me\I can get back on\I can get back home\One day I feel I’m ahead of the wheel,\And the next it’s rolling over me

Don't let the days go by\Coulda been easier on you\I couldn't change, though I wanted to\Shoulda been easier by three\Our old friend fear, and you, and me

Sometimes the lights all shinning on me\ Other times I can barely see\ Lately it appears to me\ What a long strange trip its been.

Hold your head up
LeoNardoDaVinci is offline Quote