Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growing in Coco Coir > H3ad goes Coco

Thread Title Search
H3ad goes Coco Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-26-2007, 03:09 AM #131
tricky

i knew you would love the cocco i feed for 2 waterings then next is plain water then back to feeding helps keep salt build up down

need to buy some casey soon now lol

Old 04-26-2007, 03:56 AM #132

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune
haha mojo... nice nice. :p
Dude, I hope I didn't piss h3ad off. In re-thinkin it though, I'm kinda glad he's not gonna take me up on it. I was really gonna hate to part with the dogs, lmfao.

Seriously, nobody here really knows me other than what they read, but I'm damned lucky to have the woman I've got and wouldn't trade her for the world. As you can probably tell, I tend to be a little "full of shit" at times and she puts up with it well. She's a keeper.

Peace

Old 04-26-2007, 04:05 AM #133

i know ur a crazy mfer that i know lmfao

Old 04-26-2007, 04:11 AM #134
gaiusmarius

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
nice one G3had, great to see everything is going the way you want

had a great time at the cup and i want to congratulate you on the success of the Casey Jones. i really liked it and can't wait to start them seeds i got a few weeks back.
gaiusmarius is offline Quote

Old 04-26-2007, 04:56 AM #135
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Grat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud of
Tricky... I am just starting to see the slight burning on the tips, I think I may do one plain water watering to let them catch up... but yeah you were right, I do love the coco....

mojo... I don't get mad... thought you were joking, and found it funny, too...

Gaius... Thanks bro, looking forward to your casey grow...

falling behind on posting up pics... Have some several days old... Random shots of veg and a few buds as well I'll try to have up in a bit...

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. ... It happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." – Carl Sagan

"There is rebirth of character, but no transmigration of a self. Thy thought-forms reappear, but there is no egoentity transferred. The stanza uttered by a teacher is reborn in the scholar who repeats the words. Only through ignorance and delusion do men indulge in the dream that their souls are separate and self-existent entities.""Our thinking is gone, but our thoughts continue. Reasoning ceases, but knowledge remains." – Buddha
Grat3fulh3ad is offline Quote

Old 04-26-2007, 07:08 AM #136
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Grat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud of
OK... Pics... Completely Random and Un-Named

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. ... It happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." – Carl Sagan

"There is rebirth of character, but no transmigration of a self. Thy thought-forms reappear, but there is no egoentity transferred. The stanza uttered by a teacher is reborn in the scholar who repeats the words. Only through ignorance and delusion do men indulge in the dream that their souls are separate and self-existent entities.""Our thinking is gone, but our thoughts continue. Reasoning ceases, but knowledge remains." – Buddha

Old 04-26-2007, 07:21 AM #137
brah

brah will become famous soon enough
beautimus h3ad
brah is offline Quote

Old 04-26-2007, 07:27 AM #138
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Few More... Same Deal, Random and all...

Old 04-26-2007, 07:28 AM #139

looking great! I noticed that my coco plants, although smaller in stature than my previous soil runs, had much larger fan leaves all around. I just trimmed some off the SOL mix i have in flower and some were huge, even bigger than my great big paws.

Old 04-26-2007, 07:42 AM #140
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

I know, Nuck... That was the other Day... There are much larger fans in there now... amazing...

Thanks Brah