Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > Dried and Cured Buds and Stash > Mass Super Skunk

Thread Title Search
Post Reply
Mass Super Skunk Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-19-2013, 10:29 AM #21
snowdawg
Newbie

Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 11
snowdawg is on a distinguished road
NICE
snowdawg is offline Quote


Old 08-19-2013, 07:37 PM #22
FINEUSFUNK
New Member

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Surfing the Event Horizon
Posts: 8
FINEUSFUNK is on a distinguished road
dont see MSS around very much anymore it seems :(
FINEUSFUNK is offline Quote


Old 08-21-2013, 06:32 AM #23
Relentless
Senior Member

Relentless's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,870
Relentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant future
man mss is pretty nute sensitive..

ive got one in middle of week 7.. nice aroma for sure.. nice sized girl in a 7gal pot.
Relentless is offline Quote


1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-28-2017, 12:55 PM #24
HeirLoomHG
Newbie

HeirLoomHG's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Amherst Ma
Posts: 42
HeirLoomHG will become famous soon enoughHeirLoomHG will become famous soon enough
You guys still have cut?
HeirLoomHG is offline Quote


Old 06-05-2018, 03:18 PM #25
DsourDog
Member

Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Dirty mitten
Posts: 52
DsourDog has a spectacular aura aboutDsourDog has a spectacular aura aboutDsourDog has a spectacular aura about
This is old but if anyone is still Around I’ve got a cut of MSS still and a true ECSD also the old giesel cuts all been with me since 2001-2003 when I got them I’ve always kept them around since all my people swore they would never get sick of them
And there right , they are all great in breeding projects and still great alone , I am the type who always sticks to what’s true dank and not just hype so I got some new new but still stick to the old school for the most part, I’m like that with everything lol but it paid off in this case cause I def like them still and they never get “old” flavors are never boring
DsourDog is offline Quote


4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-06-2018, 11:29 AM #26
Guy Brush
Member

Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 904
Guy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by DsourDog View Post
This is old but if anyone is still Around Iíve got a cut of MSS still and a true ECSD also the old giesel cuts all been with me since 2001-2003 when I got them Iíve always kept them around since all my people swore they would never get sick of them
And there right , they are all great in breeding projects and still great alone , I am the type who always sticks to whatís true dank and not just hype so I got some new new but still stick to the old school for the most part, Iím like that with everything lol but it paid off in this case cause I def like them still and they never get ďoldĒ flavors are never boring
Any plans on making seeds?
Guy Brush is offline Quote


Old 06-06-2018, 02:59 PM #27
DunHav`nFun
Member

DunHav`nFun's Avatar

Join Date: May 2014
Location: In my head
Posts: 774
DunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by DsourDog View Post
This is old but if anyone is still Around I’ve got a cut of MSS still and a true ECSD also the old giesel cuts all been with me since 2001-2003 when I got them I’ve always kept them around since all my people swore they would never get sick of them
And there right , they are all great in breeding projects and still great alone , I am the type who always sticks to what’s true dank and not just hype so I got some new new but still stick to the old school for the most part, I’m like that with everything lol but it paid off in this case cause I def like them still and they never get “old” flavors are never boring
Respect Bro......Most folks have no clue as to how important those old strains are since most all the current elite polyhybrids came from those old varieties getting crossed , back crossed , and re-crossed for seed sales.....anyways.....

Hang onto that gold my buddy......My close bro in Cali usedta kill it with Giesel when organics started getting hot back in early 2000`s , and I`m talkin 3 lbs per light in dirt.....well .....his own "living soil" mad scientist concoction but hey proof was in da pudding.....Take care and.....

Peace.....DHF.........
__________________
Knowledge is power.....Adapt or perish....
DunHav`nFun is online now Quote


2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-06-2018, 03:11 PM #28
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: uni-verse
Posts: 7,185
MJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by DsourDog View Post
This is old but if anyone is still Around Iíve got a cut of MSS still and a true ECSD also the old giesel cuts all been with me since 2001-2003 when I got them Iíve always kept them around since all my people swore they would never get sick of them
And there right , they are all great in breeding projects and still great alone , I am the type who always sticks to whatís true dank and not just hype so I got some new new but still stick to the old school for the most part, Iím like that with everything lol but it paid off in this case cause I def like them still and they never get ďoldĒ flavors are never boring
Now thatís some dedication!
Good on ya.


Same ? as above...
Are you planning on making any seed?
MJPassion is offline Quote


Old 06-10-2018, 07:00 PM #29
DsourDog
Member

Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Dirty mitten
Posts: 52
DsourDog has a spectacular aura aboutDsourDog has a spectacular aura aboutDsourDog has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Brush View Post
Any plans on making seeds?
Yes sir , Iíve been working all these old
Strains into bxís , ibls and just some good crosses , all mainly to preserve these old seed strains that others made and then ofcourse the clones aswell , Iím just now getting back to reversing the clones to have some selfed/fem seeds Incase the clones are lost or lose there vigor but most all the old sours and dog cuts are all super nice still 👍🏼
DsourDog is offline Quote


5 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-10-2018, 10:40 PM #30
Guy Brush
Member

Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 904
Guy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by DsourDog View Post
Yes sir , Iíve been working all these old
Strains into bxís , ibls and just some good crosses , all mainly to preserve these old seed strains that others made and then ofcourse the clones aswell , Iím just now getting back to reversing the clones to have some selfed/fem seeds Incase the clones are lost or lose there vigor but most all the old sours and dog cuts are all super nice still 👍🏼
That's good, please keep us informed how it goes off.
Guy Brush is offline Quote


Post Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:50 AM.




This site is for educational and entertainment purposes only.
You must be of legal age to view ICmag and participate here.
All postings are the responsibility of their authors.
Powered by: vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.