Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > Dried and Cured Buds and Stash > Mass Super Skunk

Thread Title Search
Mass Super Skunk Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-19-2013, 10:29 AM #21
snowdawg

snowdawg is on a distinguished road
NICE
snowdawg is offline Quote

Old 08-19-2013, 07:37 PM #22
FINEUSFUNK

FINEUSFUNK is on a distinguished road
dont see MSS around very much anymore it seems :(
FINEUSFUNK is offline Quote

Old 08-21-2013, 06:32 AM #23
Relentless

Relentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant future
man mss is pretty nute sensitive..

ive got one in middle of week 7.. nice aroma for sure.. nice sized girl in a 7gal pot.
Relentless is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-28-2017, 12:55 PM #24
HeirLoomHG

HeirLoomHG will become famous soon enoughHeirLoomHG will become famous soon enough
You guys still have cut?
HeirLoomHG is offline Quote

Old 06-05-2018, 03:18 PM #25
DsourDog

DsourDog has a spectacular aura aboutDsourDog has a spectacular aura aboutDsourDog has a spectacular aura about
This is old but if anyone is still Around I’ve got a cut of MSS still and a true ECSD also the old giesel cuts all been with me since 2001-2003 when I got them I’ve always kept them around since all my people swore they would never get sick of them
And there right , they are all great in breeding projects and still great alone , I am the type who always sticks to what’s true dank and not just hype so I got some new new but still stick to the old school for the most part, I’m like that with everything lol but it paid off in this case cause I def like them still and they never get “old” flavors are never boring
DsourDog is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-06-2018, 11:29 AM #26
Guy Brush

Guy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by DsourDog View Post
This is old but if anyone is still Around Iíve got a cut of MSS still and a true ECSD also the old giesel cuts all been with me since 2001-2003 when I got them Iíve always kept them around since all my people swore they would never get sick of them
And there right , they are all great in breeding projects and still great alone , I am the type who always sticks to whatís true dank and not just hype so I got some new new but still stick to the old school for the most part, Iím like that with everything lol but it paid off in this case cause I def like them still and they never get ďoldĒ flavors are never boring
Any plans on making seeds?
Guy Brush is offline Quote

Old 06-06-2018, 02:59 PM #27
DunHav`nFun

DunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud of
Quote:
This is old but if anyone is still Around I’ve got a cut of MSS still and a true ECSD also the old giesel cuts all been with me since 2001-2003 when I got them I’ve always kept them around since all my people swore they would never get sick of them
And there right , they are all great in breeding projects and still great alone , I am the type who always sticks to what’s true dank and not just hype so I got some new new but still stick to the old school for the most part, I’m like that with everything lol but it paid off in this case cause I def like them still and they never get “old” flavors are never boring
Respect Bro......Most folks have no clue as to how important those old strains are since most all the current elite polyhybrids came from those old varieties getting crossed , back crossed , and re-crossed for seed sales.....anyways.....

Hang onto that gold my buddy......My close bro in Cali usedta kill it with Giesel when organics started getting hot back in early 2000`s , and I`m talkin 3 lbs per light in dirt.....well .....his own "living soil" mad scientist concoction but hey proof was in da pudding.....Take care and.....

Peace.....DHF.........

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-06-2018, 03:11 PM #28
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivor
Quote:
This is old but if anyone is still Around Iíve got a cut of MSS still and a true ECSD also the old giesel cuts all been with me since 2001-2003 when I got them Iíve always kept them around since all my people swore they would never get sick of them
And there right , they are all great in breeding projects and still great alone , I am the type who always sticks to whatís true dank and not just hype so I got some new new but still stick to the old school for the most part, Iím like that with everything lol but it paid off in this case cause I def like them still and they never get ďoldĒ flavors are never boring
Now thatís some dedication!
Good on ya.

Same ? as above...
Are you planning on making any seed?
MJPassion is offline Quote

Old 06-10-2018, 07:00 PM #29
DsourDog

DsourDog has a spectacular aura aboutDsourDog has a spectacular aura aboutDsourDog has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Brush View Post
Any plans on making seeds?
Yes sir , Iíve been working all these old
Strains into bxís , ibls and just some good crosses , all mainly to preserve these old seed strains that others made and then ofcourse the clones aswell , Iím just now getting back to reversing the clones to have some selfed/fem seeds Incase the clones are lost or lose there vigor but most all the old sours and dog cuts are all super nice still 👍🏼
DsourDog is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-10-2018, 10:40 PM #30
Guy Brush

Guy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Yes sir , Iíve been working all these old
Strains into bxís , ibls and just some good crosses , all mainly to preserve these old seed strains that others made and then ofcourse the clones aswell , Iím just now getting back to reversing the clones to have some selfed/fem seeds Incase the clones are lost or lose there vigor but most all the old sours and dog cuts are all super nice still 👍🏼
That's good, please keep us informed how it goes off.
Guy Brush is offline Quote