You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > "Bagseed" cabinet grow

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
"Bagseed" cabinet grow Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-08-2006, 10:28 PM #11
Tokabowl

Tokabowl has a spectacular aura aboutTokabowl has a spectacular aura aboutTokabowl has a spectacular aura about
Day 13, day 2 12/12

Hey guys,
The plants popped out the soil 13 days ago and they have been in 12/12 for 2 days. I fed them a blend of veg and bloom nutes along with cannazym and rhyzotonic and they seem to have loved it

Because of the short deadline this grow has, im considering experimenting with 18 hour days (having a 6h40min on /12h off schedule) to try and speed things up a little, the only thing that bothers me is that would mean the lights are on in the day and thats not cool for stealth reasons since i rent and do not own the place... so im not sure about it yet... would be very interesting to do though , here a some links to what im talking about:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.p...highlight=6h40
https://www.advancednutrientsmedical....ead.php?t=9819

Until next time,

Peace
Tokabowl is offline Quote

Old 11-08-2006, 10:37 PM #12

Hey man looking good! Seen a couple of 12/12 from seeds or just like a weeks veg and have been impressed with the results. Blunt Africa's grow in the hydro forum looked especially good.
I cant really offer an advise on the shortened days but sounds like it might help if you are in a hurry!
Good luck with your grow!
~neilspotshop

Old 11-10-2006, 10:45 PM #13
Tokabowl

Tokabowl has a spectacular aura aboutTokabowl has a spectacular aura aboutTokabowl has a spectacular aura about
Day 15 from seed, 4 days into 12/12

Hi Neil
Thanks for the pointer towards Blunt Africa's thread, very good read indeed
Ive decided not to mess about with the photoperiod this time and just let things roll in 12/12, but im certain ill come around to trying the 18h day at some point...
Well here are the plants today:

On another note, I scored some nice thai weed a couple days ago, and I was lucky enough to stumble upon an intact seed (the only seed i found in the bag, actually) I was well surprised it wasnt cracked or broken since the bud was so compressed... Cant wait to grow it out, hope it'll be a female!

Peace

Old 11-12-2006, 01:22 AM #14
Tokabowl

Day 16 from seed, 5 days 12/12

Hey guys, just a quick pic update...
Was gettin a bit crowded in there so they are now in both compartments, 3 under the hps and 4 under the enviro:

Peace

Old 11-12-2006, 02:05 AM #15

Hey man looking good, some fat leaves there looks like you have some serious indica in there. Is that a vapor tech of some kind up in with the fan? Just wondering how well it works?
Good luck with the grow, should see some white hairs soon!
~neilspotshop

Old 11-12-2006, 02:15 AM #16

looking fantastic...good pictures

Old 11-12-2006, 04:26 AM #17
Tokabowl

Yea those leaves are fat! I hope the indica dominance will help for the flowering time aswell.

Quote:
Is that a vapor tech of some kind up in with the fan? Just wondering how well it works?

Yea its a small Vaportek, its far less expensive than the 4000 and copes well with this amount of plants. I doubt it would cover the smell of a whole room filled with plants but for definitely does the trick for 2-3 plants, it coped well enough with this last time around :

bubblegum:

The refills last about 3 months so perfect for a whole cycle, at first it makes the whole room smell like a hospital and after a while, it just doesnt smell of anything AT ALL. It probably smells less of weed in here when im growing than when im not lol

Edit - FYI: The leaf on the vaportek in the picture is from a Chronic plant, not from the bagseed...

Last edited by Tokabowl; 11-12-2006 at 04:31 AM..

Old 11-12-2006, 05:33 AM #18

I have a little grow too, its totally where its at. Grow your own great meds and I'll be checking in around my harvest time too in a month and see where we are at, looking nice.

I think bagseed can bring cool things, i have seen it all over the web and pot magazines.

peace

Old 11-14-2006, 12:11 AM #19
Tokabowl

Day 17 from seed, 6 days 12/12

Hey easy thanks for poppin in, hope u enjoy the show!
Well yesterday I had the inspiration to mod my cab... I just wasnt quite satisfied with the 2 compartments and felt it was a bit of a waste of space, and light.
So I went along and cut through the panel in the middle that seperates the two.
This way I can now fit the reflector for the envirolight, and the plants will have a better possibility to branch out a little, also the heat buildup is spread between the whole space now, so the airflow/extraction should perform better... I still plan to cut a couple additional passive intakes (and also cut the middle panel right down to the bottom, lol i didnt have the courage or the tools to finish it off properly without taking the cab apart... i did it with the saw on my penknife! )

Anyway here are some pics so you can see what im talking about:

I'm hoping they will show sex before they get too rootbound and i have to transplant them...
Now they really need to be watered so im off to do that, 1/4 strength veg and 1/2th strength bloom nutes...

Peace

Old 11-15-2006, 10:17 PM #20
Tokabowl

Day 19 from seed, 8 days 12/12

Just a quick pic update, they seem to be liking the extra light from the reflector and the mix of spectrums:

Peace