Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > Vast majority of people can't identify fake news

Thread Title Search
Vast majority of people can't identify fake news Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-22-2019, 01:06 PM #11
BombBudPuffa

BombBudPuffa has much to be proud ofBombBudPuffa has much to be proud ofBombBudPuffa has much to be proud ofBombBudPuffa has much to be proud ofBombBudPuffa has much to be proud ofBombBudPuffa has much to be proud ofBombBudPuffa has much to be proud ofBombBudPuffa has much to be proud ofBombBudPuffa has much to be proud ofBombBudPuffa has much to be proud ofBombBudPuffa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Pickens View Post
Education is no indicator of intelligence.
We got us a drop out here people lol.

Just joking btw.
BombBudPuffa is offline Quote

Old 01-22-2019, 06:53 PM #12
EsterEssence

EsterEssence has much to be proud ofEsterEssence has much to be proud ofEsterEssence has much to be proud ofEsterEssence has much to be proud ofEsterEssence has much to be proud ofEsterEssence has much to be proud ofEsterEssence has much to be proud ofEsterEssence has much to be proud ofEsterEssence has much to be proud ofEsterEssence has much to be proud ofEsterEssence has much to be proud of
I get my news from the funny picture thread...

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-22-2019, 07:16 PM #13
Weird
3rd eye jedi

Weird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivor
intelligence is offset by emotional attachment

WWDLBD

WW1.618D

Quote:
The shape it takes could be yours to choose

What you may win, what you may lose
Sativa is manna from heaven - BLueGrassToker

Ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cured - Ureapwhatusow

nobody every told me i found out for myself, you've got to believe in foolish miracles - o. osborne

Although the masters make the rules
For the wise men and the fools
I got nothing, Ma, to live up to - b. Dylan
Weird is offline Quote

Old 01-22-2019, 07:56 PM #14
White Beard

White Beard has a brilliant futureWhite Beard has a brilliant futureWhite Beard has a brilliant futureWhite Beard has a brilliant futureWhite Beard has a brilliant futureWhite Beard has a brilliant futureWhite Beard has a brilliant futureWhite Beard has a brilliant futureWhite Beard has a brilliant futureWhite Beard has a brilliant futureWhite Beard has a brilliant future
Hippies and *quaaludes*?

Really? What planet was that?

(Worth pointing out that “independents” vote almost exclusively republican...)

Don’t vote for rich people - they’re not going to vote for YOU...
White Beard is offline Quote

Old 01-23-2019, 03:22 AM #15
PDX Dopesmoker

PDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Beard View Post
Hippies and *quaaludes*?

Really? What planet was that?

(Worth pointing out that “independents” vote almost exclusively republican...)
Last time I caught the act it was in July 1990 on the sidewalk in front of the DC armory just opposite RFK stadium. That was the last time I saw the dead play.
PDX Dopesmoker is offline Quote

Old 01-23-2019, 05:58 AM #16
minds_I
The Emperor is not only naked but batshit crazy.

minds_I has a brilliant futureminds_I has a brilliant futureminds_I has a brilliant futureminds_I has a brilliant futureminds_I has a brilliant futureminds_I has a brilliant futureminds_I has a brilliant futureminds_I has a brilliant futureminds_I has a brilliant futureminds_I has a brilliant futureminds_I has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weird View Post
intelligence is offset by emotional attachment
Hello all,

Hi weird...been a while...

just like to add that "wisdom is the difference between knowledge and experience

minds_I

His contempt for objective truth is the rejection of democratic accountability, an implicit demand that his supporters place undying faith in him. Because the only measure of truth he accepts is what he claims at any given moment, the power his supporters vest in him is unlimited. Sound familiar?
If we must have an enemy at the head of Government, let it be one whom we can oppose, and for whom we are not responsible, who will not involve our party in the disgrace of his foolish and bad measures.
In the United States, under our Constitution, a free press is a check on politicians of all parties. If we are to demand that other countries respect the tradition of a free press we must also practice that here at home.
Let the people know the facts, and the country will be safe.
minds_I is offline Quote