Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > Is Putting A Blowtorch Up Your Ass The New Way To Vape?

Thread Title Search
Is Putting A Blowtorch Up Your Ass The New Way To Vape? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-15-2019, 09:43 PM #1
Headbandf1
Bent Member

Headbandf1 is a glorious beacon of lightHeadbandf1 is a glorious beacon of lightHeadbandf1 is a glorious beacon of lightHeadbandf1 is a glorious beacon of lightHeadbandf1 is a glorious beacon of lightHeadbandf1 is a glorious beacon of lightHeadbandf1 is a glorious beacon of lightHeadbandf1 is a glorious beacon of lightHeadbandf1 is a glorious beacon of lightHeadbandf1 is a glorious beacon of lightHeadbandf1 is a glorious beacon of light
Is Putting A Blowtorch Up Your Ass The New Way To Vape?

https://www.theonion.com/is-putting-a-blowtorch-up-your-ass-the-new-way-to-vape-1831734555
Headbandf1 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-15-2019, 09:46 PM #2
moses wellfleet

moses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivor
if it looks cool on Instagram people gonna do it no matter what... Even grannies!!
moses wellfleet is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-15-2019, 11:21 PM #3
St. Phatty

St. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivor
It has an effect similar to shaving.

But you use ice cubes for the after-shave.

A 30 Degree day feels like a 40 Degree Day

(Degrees F)
St. Phatty is online now Quote

Old 01-16-2019, 12:06 AM #4
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivor
They are selling suppositories now so nothing will surprise me. Who the hell is shoving their weed up their asses???? And don't tell me well you gotta try it cause that's just not happening. I don't care if it gets you higher than ding dings, I'm going to stick with smoking.
Lester Beans is online now Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-16-2019, 01:24 AM #5
watts
ohms

watts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud of
Part of the agenda is to get us all obsessed with ass if you haven't noticed.
watts is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-16-2019, 01:36 AM #6
positivity

positivity is a splendid one to beholdpositivity is a splendid one to beholdpositivity is a splendid one to beholdpositivity is a splendid one to beholdpositivity is a splendid one to beholdpositivity is a splendid one to beholdpositivity is a splendid one to beholdpositivity is a splendid one to beholdpositivity is a splendid one to beholdpositivity is a splendid one to beholdpositivity is a splendid one to behold
That's great they took on a sensitive subject.
Really don't understand the vaping epidemic. Such a bad replacement for tobacco. Loved tobacco but vaping was nothing like the real thing
Healthier if you can manage to not smoke it constantly, but that's rarely the case I see

Last edited by positivity; 01-16-2019 at 01:56 AM..
positivity is offline Quote

Old 01-16-2019, 02:23 AM #7
Illuminate
Keyboard Warrior

Illuminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant future
Wait watt..? Getting us to be obsessives about asses? Elaborate please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Nature View Post
I love how this is a plant we've been breeding and manipulating for hundreds of years, if not more, in order to serve our needs yet we've only just recently started taking notes.
Illuminate is offline Quote

Old 01-16-2019, 02:33 AM #8
Midnight Tokar

Midnight Tokar is a splendid one to beholdMidnight Tokar is a splendid one to beholdMidnight Tokar is a splendid one to beholdMidnight Tokar is a splendid one to beholdMidnight Tokar is a splendid one to beholdMidnight Tokar is a splendid one to beholdMidnight Tokar is a splendid one to beholdMidnight Tokar is a splendid one to beholdMidnight Tokar is a splendid one to beholdMidnight Tokar is a splendid one to beholdMidnight Tokar is a splendid one to behold
It's The Onion.........you do understand satire is what they're all about.
Midnight Tokar is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-16-2019, 02:58 AM #9
Brother Nature

Brother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, it's one of the more reputable news outlets, one of the oldest in the US, founded by onion farmers if I'm recalling correctly.

A smart man learns from his mistakes, a wise man from the mistakes of others.
Brother Nature is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-16-2019, 03:01 AM #10
Emperortaima
Namekian resident/farmer

Emperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to behold
^^^ nice joke

My love for cannabis cannot be put into simple words it is a passion that cannot die - an undying flame!
(RIP JACK HERER THE GREAT HEMPEROR)
-Hemperorsknight/Emperortaima

"Use your martial skill for the good of humanity" -Grandmaster IP

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times" -Bruce Lee

Emperortaima is offline Quote