What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the conspiracy theory thread

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What part of Bible say "Kill homos..!!" ??

Am reading frequently and there is no such claim in Bible.. there is a story of Sodomah and Ghomorah but those "homos" was destroyed by God fire from sky.. and their angels..

now in modern history they founded place that was hitted by meteorite right on a place where city Ghomorah existed so
story is not false.. something happends there..

Also God give advice to mans that they dont lie together with another man.. but rather to search for female if he wish to have
sexual intercurse..

God is much smarter than a man so i see them as gold advices that will suit you in your life in proper way..

:tiphat:
Here is something I like to throw at the bible thumpers that feel the need to proselytize to me.

If you were to hand someone a copy of the Bible, and they had no concept of God being good and Satan being evil, they might draw some differing conclusions to the intent.

For instance, let's look at body count. How many people did Satan kill vs. God?

7 vs. untold millions.

Job's kids vs. Sodomah and Ghomorah. To me, yes, Satan is bad for killing Job's children.

But one might also draw the conclusion that God destroyed Sodomah and Ghomorah purely because his ego was hurt and wanted to teach man a lesson - Worship me or I will kill you. Which would make God way worse. In my opinion.

Badfishy1

I've got a friend running with the same thing. I asked him, "What's next? Flat Earth?"

This 100... I think shit like this and phlat earffff and Alex jones are all pushed to discredit ‘theories’ that may have some truth to them... AJ is obviously controlled opposition. Some of his theories make sense but then he starts his screaming and yelling charades about lizard people and EVERYTHING is discredited.
Speaking of Alex Jones, there are ‘conspiracies’ floating around he is actually bill Hicks

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Why even use coffins at that point? Just dig big fucking holes.

I believe the coffins are for use after disasters. Like in Katrina when bodies were everywhere. Coffins would seal rotting Bodie inside along with pathogens and disease. Alot easier to cram body in a box than to dig a big hole. Especially if land is under water.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Funny how you mention ‘priests’ implying this is only a Catholic Church problem. Yet conveniently seem to leave out the problems in the LDS, JW, and countless other organized religions. Mohammad took a child bride and the first ‘sacrament’ le chosen ones partake in is the gauntlet of std transmission by the ‘leader’ of the cult of vampires. Yet the government protects these vial acts through ‘religious freedom’.

Back to your original question, no. I feel bad for the brain washed little old ladies. The money grabbing televangelists and the kiddie fuckers can all fuck off.

How long does is take for you to bend and twist words to fit your confused narrative?

nothing twisted or confused here, except you. :laughing: twisting and turning in the breeze, searching for a way out, just like Trump. good luck...:tiphat:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Man ,please stop this god shit yall a minority on this planet and the billions of people who dont bealive in god wont go to hell you stupid fucks they just didnt heard of god before or they was manipulated to bealive in other gods like yall do ,so stop distroiyng this thread we dont have to read this nonsens ,we are grown man dont bealive in santa anymore

first, learn to spell so we can read what you type. second- MOST people on the planet worship one God or the other. intelligent people believe they are one & the same, and the only real difference is different viewpoints of the believers. there are a damned sight fewer non-believers than believers in this old world. these days, lots of folks in USA say they believe in a God and are spiritual, but do not identify with any given religion. you don't believe in Santa? :biggrin: i believe in the idea BEHIND Santa Claus myself...

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
It's highly improbable that a newbie pilot that had difficulty landing a Cessna 172 by himself, could have piloted a jet liner into WTC #1 or #2, let alone into the Pentagon.

View Image

RMS

:smoweed:

Some people say predictions

I say they're messages from the Illuminati taunting us what is to come... I wanna stick a blade in the all seeing eye..

Badfishy1

nothing twisted or confused here, except you. :laughing: twisting and turning in the breeze, searching for a way out, just like Trump. good luck...:tiphat:

Profound... literally NOTHING of substance... TDS is REAL. You are like a butthurt cheerleader who Trump left after he took your virginity... you cannot live a moment of your life without thinking/ talking about Trump. At this point I think you and Zeez are shareBlue paid shills... but here is your $.02 or are you a $14.50/ hr employee? Tell David you need a raise (not for quality, but for sheer fucking quantity)

Badfishy1

Some people say predictions

I say they're messages from the Illuminati taunting us what is to come... I wanna stick a blade in the all seeing eye..

If you believe in Illuminati you would also have to believe they are literal ba’al Satan worshippers. So yep, checks out

St. Phatty

So if they ever get around to using those coffins, what will the eulogy be ?

"Ashes to Ashes
Dust to Dust ..."

Do they have specially equipped forklifts with a Coffin attachment ?

Or fork lift rails on the coffins ?

Or a sky-hook or eye bolt in the top of the coffin ?

One option is to leave the bodies for the vultures. Sure the vultures would have a really great time.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I remember being in a religious education class in school when I was quite young - and the previous week we had been on a school trip fossil hunt to the chalk cliffs of Eastbourne in Sussex and had found some fossils from the cretaceous period - This location is highly fossiliferous, with chalk packed with ammonites, echinoids, brachiopods, bivalves and crinoids.

The Cretaceous is a geologic period and system that spans 79 million years from the end of the Jurassic Period 145 million years ago to the beginning of the Paleogene Period.

The teachers who supervised us on the fossil hunt had told us that these fossils were once living creatures - but lived in an age long before man/woman existed on the earth.

So during the religious education class I put my hand up to ask the question 'How old does the bible say the world is Miss? - and Miss Hall - the R.E. teacher thought about it for a while and said - 'Oh around 6,000 years old ' - so I said - Then how come Mr Jeffries told us all that this fossil here (and I produced one of the small ammonites from my bag) - is around 100 million years old? - if god created the world and all living creatures on it 6,000 years ago - then who created this fossil?

Miss Hall was kinda godsmacked - and looked embarrassed - so she told me off for interfering with the lesson by going off topic and questioning the bible - but I insisted that she answer my question - asking it again - this time quite loudly - so she told me to leave the class and wait outside in the corridor.

Latest posts

Latest posts