What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the conspiracy theory thread

S

Sertaiz

i love this thank you all.
feels good. all i am sure about so far in these posts other than i am happy to talk about anything, and be civil, is that 9/11 was one of my major wake up calls, and i would love to talk about it, and that CannaReds friend sounds like me sometimes.

chemtrails : globalskywatch.com

includes blood / water/hair tests

Malato

I heard one recently speaking of the actual size of continents. It was said that some of the continents on the globe were actually way bigger then they were being shown... actual comment was Africa is way bigger then it's shown? No idea, just a new theory I'd never heard before...

Motherfuckers making my flight 16 hours on purpose!!

Scrappy-doo

Loose Change 2nd Edition is being pushed hard atm on youtube. I keep seeing it daily in my recommended videos for 2-3 weeks now I'm like wtf is this shit, and I'm not on there watching conspiracy videos or anything. I should start a conspiracy theory about that.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
No no, free to leave anytime... many have threatened ZERO have done so.

wrong. so many people are trying to move to New Zealand that they have passed a law banning the sale of homes/land to non-residents.
according to Border Patrol stats, quite a few illegals have self-deported as well.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Sure, use legal means to do so... until then, fuck off we are full

vast majority of those here illegally came IN legally on work/study visas, and overstayed instead of going home. i know you don't want to hear this, but border jumpers are a minority.:tiphat:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Goes well with my wall keeping us in theory. And the economic crash that is bound to happen. Both my local Wal-Mart's have enough room out back.

the Wally World down the road from me has a rock quarry behind it. but, the hole aint big enough for Trumps ego to fit in...:biggrin:

Badfishy1

vast majority of those here illegally came IN legally on work/study visas, and overstayed instead of going home. i know you don't want to hear this, but border jumpers are a minority.:tiphat:

Ok. So Trump should hold out for $10 billion. 5 for Wall 5 for more ICE. Any politician who supports sanctuary cities should be arrested for aiding and abetting. Inb4 where is $10b gonna come from? All the foreign aid sent to corrupt politicians is a start

St. Phatty

Can’t be bothered to read that bullshit, but can you explain the ‘official’ narrative on how a bunch of minimally trained people were able to bring down 3 buildings with 2 planes?

I wouldn't try to explain the official narrative.

One useful exercise is to use a map and all the info available, and to map out the path the second airplane took before hitting the 2nd WTC tower.

The first airplane was a straight shot. Easy to see how an amateur could do that.

The second one was a tight corkscrew, with the plane descending.

If you take the trouble and map it out, you will see what I'm talking about.

"HOW ON EARTH did a newbie pilot manage that ?" is the probable response.

Fly By Wire (remote control) has been a standard feature on American passenger airplanes for about 30 years. It has only gotten better with GPS technology.

igrowone

Veteran
thread will be a gold mine
creating conspiracies is an art form, just have to figure a way to get paid for it

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Few years ago I was into the theory scientists in Antarctica had found a 50000 year old crashed ufo and frozen civilization complete with library's. What really caught my attention was learing how few people have ever been there. And that most picture and video we see are actually from an island that is a long ways away from Antarctica. From an average persons perspective we cannot even prove the place exists, let alone know what is there.

igrowone

Veteran
Here's an interesting one: The Dyatlov Pass Incident

"The Dyatlov Pass incident refers to the unsolved deaths of nine ski hikers in the northern Ural Mountains in the Soviet Union between 1 and 2 February 1959."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyatlov_Pass_incident

i put up a thread about this one
interesting to put it mildly
the investigator's conclusion(paraphrased) - something scared the hell out of them

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Ok. So Trump should hold out for $10 billion. 5 for Wall 5 for more ICE. Any politician who supports sanctuary cities should be arrested for aiding and abetting. Inb4 where is $10b gonna come from? All the foreign aid sent to corrupt politicians is a start

lol. good luck with that. so politicians that disagree with Your Majesty will be arrested? :laughing: ALL politicians are corrupt. what century were you born in? never saw anyone so naive before...:biggrin:

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
I wouldn't try to explain the official narrative.

One useful exercise is to use a map and all the info available, and to map out the path the second airplane took before hitting the 2nd WTC tower.

The first airplane was a straight shot. Easy to see how an amateur could do that.

The second one was a tight corkscrew, with the plane descending.

If you take the trouble and map it out, you will see what I'm talking about.

"HOW ON EARTH did a newbie pilot manage that ?" is the probable response.

Fly By Wire (remote control) has been a standard feature on American passenger airplanes for about 30 years. It has only gotten better with GPS technology.

It's highly improbable that a newbie pilot that had difficulty landing a Cessna 172 by himself, could have piloted a jet liner into WTC #1 or #2, let alone into the Pentagon.

FBI%2B%25281%2529.jpg

RMS

:smoweed:

S

Sertaiz

wow that art is pretty intense.

side question about conspiracys, a thread on here was touching on PG, did it get deleted or am i just having trouble finding it.

i have never heard of the dyatlov pass incident, i will check it out. the titanic and the world bank is interesting.......

St. Phatty

3 of the top US bankers who opposed the creation of the Federal Reserve were on the Titanic.

I suspect that its sinking was not accidental, but this is one of those things that must remain in the land of theory.

Titanic sank - April 1912

Fed Reserve created - December 1913.

Badfishy1

lol. good luck with that. so politicians that disagree with Your Majesty will be arrested? :laughing: ALL politicians are corrupt. what century were you born in? never saw anyone so naive before...:biggrin:

Damn it AOH. I KNOW you are not this ignorant. Aiding and abetting CRIMINALS is a fucking crime. ILLEGAL immigrants are fucking CRIMINALS. Quit your mental gymnastics for your buddies to give you rep. On a serious note tho... who is your masseuse? I need her number... towing the party line all day everyday MUST be physically taxing! But everyday after your morning cup of coffee and when The View ends you are out and about picking up the line once again!

Badfishy1

3 of the top US bankers who opposed the creation of the Federal Reserve were on the Titanic.

I suspect that its sinking was not accidental, but this is one of those things that must remain in the land of theory.

Titanic sank - April 1912

Fed Reserve created - December 1913.

And a couple pro Zion Reserve who were supposed to be on the Titanic magically weren’t aboard due to last minute issues. Another interesting conspiracy is whether the ‘Titanic’ was actually the titanic or her sister ship (should you decide to dive down that rabbit hole)

St. Phatty

I have a Physics / Statistics theory, not a conspiracy theory.

Basically, my Theory is that Luck has Impedance.

Like electrical impedance (50 ohm line vs. 75 ohm coax or whatever for TV's), mechanical impedance (gearing being one example), except, pertaining to Luck.

Of course that involves a bunch of definition of terms.

But I'd rather use an example from the Lottery line at the supermarket.

One guy told me about what happened with him & his wife. He was trying to play a specific set of numbers, about 20 years ago.

His wife distracted him when he was entering "12", and he mis-entered 11.

They won about $1000 from 5 numbers that night. If he had entered his initial list of numbers, including the "12", he would have won all 6, i.e. the Lottery, $1 Million+ (when it was real money), etc.

And, 25 years later, they are still together. :huggg:

So his luck impedance was low, or high, that night, depending on how Luck Impedance is defined.

So it's sort of an interesting theory. I can just tell stories and cobble together something that sounds plausible.

Waiting for some math heavyweight to smash my theory to pieces.