Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > the conspiracy theory thread

Thread Title Search
the conspiracy theory thread Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-10-2019, 03:50 AM #11
bigtacofarmer

bigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badfishy1 View Post
No no, free to leave anytime... many have threatened ZERO have done so. As a matter of fact, there are roughly 17k more leaving Honduras soon. If you think their end game is Mexico you are sadly mistaken

Good chance they have more respect more my planet than shithead does. If he is still welcome here I see no reason they should not be.
bigtacofarmer is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-10-2019, 03:51 AM #12
Badfishy1

Badfishy1 has a brilliant futureBadfishy1 has a brilliant futureBadfishy1 has a brilliant futureBadfishy1 has a brilliant futureBadfishy1 has a brilliant futureBadfishy1 has a brilliant futureBadfishy1 has a brilliant futureBadfishy1 has a brilliant futureBadfishy1 has a brilliant futureBadfishy1 has a brilliant futureBadfishy1 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtacofarmer View Post
Good chance they have more respect more my planet than shithead does. If he is still welcome here I see no reason they should not be.
Other than the fact one is a citizen and the other 17k are criminals, but I know in the end the DNC needs as many illegals/ dead people to vote to stop a 94% landslide
Badfishy1 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-10-2019, 04:00 AM #13
CosmicGiggle

CosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivor
Red face

..... 94% landslide on planet earth or are you talking about some other planet???
CosmicGiggle is offline Quote

Old 01-10-2019, 04:12 AM #14
bigtacofarmer

bigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badfishy1 View Post
Other than the fact one is a citizen and the other 17k are criminals, but I know in the end the DNC needs as many illegals/ dead people to vote to stop a 94% landslide
I feel they deserve the same access to whatever quality of life they seek as anyone else. It does not make them criminals.

On the other hand. Offenses against the planet we all have to share should be taken very seriously. So in that sense trumptard is a criminal in my book. So we should deport him.

94% is pretty funny. Clearly you learned math in the same way shithead did.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-10-2019, 04:34 AM #15
Green Squall

Green Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivor
I'm totally fine with economic migrants coming to the United States. After all, immigration built this county and its what makes it great, however, get in line and do it legally like my dad, uncle and grandparents did. It wasn't easy for them either. My grandfather came first, got a job, housing and saved money. He then sent for the rest of the family and they were finally reunited. Pisses me off when people think its ok to jump the border or FALSELY claim asylum. That's called abusing the system.
Green Squall is online now Quote

Old 01-10-2019, 04:38 AM #16
Badfishy1

Badfishy1 has a brilliant futureBadfishy1 has a brilliant futureBadfishy1 has a brilliant futureBadfishy1 has a brilliant futureBadfishy1 has a brilliant futureBadfishy1 has a brilliant futureBadfishy1 has a brilliant futureBadfishy1 has a brilliant futureBadfishy1 has a brilliant futureBadfishy1 has a brilliant futureBadfishy1 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtacofarmer View Post
I feel they deserve the same access to whatever quality of life they seek as anyone else. It does not make them criminals.

On the other hand. Offenses against the planet we all have to share should be taken very seriously. So in that sense trumptard is a criminal in my book. So we should deport him.

94% is pretty funny. Clearly you learned math in the same way shithead did.
Sure, use legal means to do so... until then, fuck off we are full
Badfishy1 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-10-2019, 05:05 AM #17
CannaRed

CannaRed is a splendid one to beholdCannaRed is a splendid one to beholdCannaRed is a splendid one to beholdCannaRed is a splendid one to beholdCannaRed is a splendid one to beholdCannaRed is a splendid one to beholdCannaRed is a splendid one to beholdCannaRed is a splendid one to beholdCannaRed is a splendid one to beholdCannaRed is a splendid one to beholdCannaRed is a splendid one to behold
A conspiracy theorist was telling me about graveyards (or I guess they would be future graveyards) behind all Walmarts in U.S. something about some group is gonna kill off massive amounts of the u.s. population and they have deal with Walmart to bury all the dead behind the building.

He's also always going on about the contrails in the sky. They stay in the sky longer and get wider because it's a poison or pop control technique that combines with the floride in tap water, and toxins from vaccines to create a super poison that makes us autistic sterile robots.

Whew, I feel better getting that out. That stupidness has been bouncing around in my head causing damage
CannaRed is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-10-2019, 05:08 AM #18
Brother Nature

Brother Nature has a brilliant futureBrother Nature has a brilliant futureBrother Nature has a brilliant futureBrother Nature has a brilliant futureBrother Nature has a brilliant futureBrother Nature has a brilliant futureBrother Nature has a brilliant futureBrother Nature has a brilliant futureBrother Nature has a brilliant futureBrother Nature has a brilliant futureBrother Nature has a brilliant future
But, can't like everyone in the world live in Texas or some shit?

Current Closet Grow (40cm x 40cm tent - Unknown Sativa strain): https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358765

Sometimes I don't know where this dirty road is taking me sometimes I can't even see the reason why...
Brother Nature is offline Quote

Old 01-10-2019, 05:12 AM #19
bigtacofarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CannaRed View Post
A conspiracy theorist was telling me about graveyards (or I guess they would be future graveyards) behind all Walmarts in U.S. something about some group is gonna kill off massive amounts of the u.s. population and they have deal with Walmart to bury all the dead behind the building.

He's also always going on about the contrails in the sky. They stay in the sky longer and get wider because it's a poison or pop control technique that combines with the floride in tap water, and toxins from vaccines to create a super poison that makes us autistic sterile robots.

Whew, I feel better getting that out. That stupidness has been bouncing around in my head causing damage

Goes well with my wall keeping us in theory. And the economic crash that is bound to happen. Both my local Wal-Mart's have enough room out back.

Old 01-10-2019, 05:31 AM #20
midwestkid

midwestkid will become famous soon enough
I heard one recently speaking of the actual size of continents. It was said that some of the continents on the globe were actually way bigger then they were being shown... actual comment was Africa is way bigger then it's shown? No idea, just a new theory I'd never heard before...
midwestkid is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.