Originally Posted by redlaser
Iíve never tried to reverse a plant with Florel but have used it working at greenhouses and tree care companyís
We used it to promote branching with different plants starting at 250 ppm -4-500 ppm range.
Sprayed many sweet gum trees in early spring to prevent fruit set, couple times, a week apart.
The only soil application Iíve seen is for reducing plant height in spring flowering bulbs.
Yeah it doesnít seem to be doing much on the reversal front. The plant is still alive after the second application. Itís still putting out pollen sacs although I have yet to see any signs of actual pollen. I turned off the fan in the tent after the first application just so it wouldnít blow pollen all over. With no fan all pollen should just fall and eventually some should accumulate on the leaves and soil and so far nothing.
Like I said Iíll stick with this for another couple weeks. Iíll do another application next Wednesday and give it another week to show any signs of change and if nothing by then the plants will be chopped.
I do have a clone of each plant and I am thinking that once I put my current seedlings into flower I will put those in too and try a semi-foliar application with those. By semi I mean I wonít be spraying and it sure wonít be going on any foliage. Instead Iíll use a cotton swab to apply it at the nodes starting the very first day I put them into flower.
This current experiment was run with plants that had already started putting out pollen sacs, and while Iím sure it didnít help anything, Iím not convinced it doomed the experiment either.