Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Infirmary > Spinosad in Canada

Thread Title Search
Spinosad in Canada Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-14-2018, 02:10 AM #1
00bladerunner

00bladerunner will become famous soon enough00bladerunner will become famous soon enough
Spinosad in Canada

Just wondering if anyone out there has had any luck ordering spinosad into Canada. I've ordered it in the past but everywhere I tried lately said they couldn't ship it. So basically I'm just wondering if any Canadians out there have had any luck with any particular company getting it shipped.
00bladerunner is offline Quote

Old 12-14-2018, 03:07 AM #2
mexweed

mexweed has a spectacular aura aboutmexweed has a spectacular aura aboutmexweed has a spectacular aura aboutmexweed has a spectacular aura about
Canada is re-evaluating it https://e.agropages.com/news/detail-26372.htm
mexweed is offline Quote

Old 12-14-2018, 08:33 AM #3
00bladerunner

00bladerunner will become famous soon enough00bladerunner will become famous soon enough
Well that's good news, but it looks like we wont know until 2020. At least were going in the right direction. That's too bad, we still cant get it for awhile. For some reason I keep getting thrips on my plants and just recently noticed some springtails in my runoff. My buds always turn out really nice, I'm just sick of getting these thrips so often. I haven't found anything that works like spinosad but I keep exploring. Because I cant get the spinosad I've been using something called "Jake's all in one- non pesticide", and I've been adding nematodes to my pots once transplanted into there final flowering pots. I seem to have it under control in my flower room, but I always seem to have more thrips in my veg room. At least if your gonna have critters, I understand that the thrips and springtails are some of the better ones.
Not sure if I keep bringing these critters in, or they manifest from something I'm doing wrong. Anyway, I'll keep plugging away and learning every day. Any advice or wisdom on these little bastards would be much appreciated. They're my nemesis.

Old 12-14-2018, 08:49 AM #4
stonedfly

stonedfly is a jewel in the roughstonedfly is a jewel in the roughstonedfly is a jewel in the roughstonedfly is a jewel in the roughstonedfly is a jewel in the roughstonedfly is a jewel in the rough
ive gotten it here, look up a site called treehelp.com

they will sort you out
stonedfly is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-14-2018, 08:52 AM #5
stonedfly

stonedfly is a jewel in the roughstonedfly is a jewel in the roughstonedfly is a jewel in the roughstonedfly is a jewel in the roughstonedfly is a jewel in the roughstonedfly is a jewel in the rough
i should mention they have stores in both canada and the US.. I asked if they would ship before ordering and I got a " no problem " reply.

i ordered 2 small bottles and they came no problem. came with a "legal to import for personal use letter" too , lol .
stonedfly is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-14-2018, 08:53 AM #6
00bladerunner

Sweet. Thank you. I'll definitely look into that.