Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Infirmary > Virus or maybe mites PICS!

Thread Title Search
Virus or maybe mites PICS! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-10-2018, 12:51 AM #1
Raw710

Raw710 is on a distinguished road
Virus or maybe mites PICS!

Just wondering what u think of pics haven't seen any bugs with my scope
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181203_211156.jpg
Views:	226
Size:	115.3 KB
ID:	479219 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181203_211221.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	479220 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181129_171642.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	72.2 KB
ID:	479221 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181029_102526.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	67.4 KB
ID:	479222 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181102_163245.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	53.2 KB
ID:	479223

Raw710 is offline Quote

Old 12-10-2018, 09:46 AM #2
Creeperpark

Creeperpark is just really niceCreeperpark is just really niceCreeperpark is just really niceCreeperpark is just really niceCreeperpark is just really niceCreeperpark is just really niceCreeperpark is just really niceCreeperpark is just really niceCreeperpark is just really nice
Smile interesting

I don't see any mite damage. Not sure what that is! I would like to keep an eye on this thread to learn more.
Creeperpark is offline Quote

Old 12-10-2018, 11:50 AM #3
Guy Brush

Guy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of light
Please dont open several threads for one problem. The curling leaves look a little overfed. The bleached part could be several things. Keep looking for bugs.
Guy Brush is offline Quote

Old 12-10-2018, 12:36 PM #4
thailer

thailer is a glorious beacon of lightthailer is a glorious beacon of lightthailer is a glorious beacon of lightthailer is a glorious beacon of lightthailer is a glorious beacon of lightthailer is a glorious beacon of lightthailer is a glorious beacon of lightthailer is a glorious beacon of lightthailer is a glorious beacon of lightthailer is a glorious beacon of lightthailer is a glorious beacon of light
Hey Raw710

I saw your other thread yesterday. no one replied to it. you must be worried.

i don't think you have mites or a virus or anything like that. I get that on my leaves sometimes and i'm not positive why. I think it's environment related. wish i could give you better info. i looked for mites for weeks and found none. now i'm in week five of flower and still they're ok.
thailer is online now Quote

Old 12-10-2018, 01:49 PM #5
Fuel

Fuel has much to be proud ofFuel has much to be proud ofFuel has much to be proud ofFuel has much to be proud ofFuel has much to be proud ofFuel has much to be proud ofFuel has much to be proud ofFuel has much to be proud ofFuel has much to be proud ofFuel has much to be proud ofFuel has much to be proud of
Just a variegation.
Fuel is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-10-2018, 02:39 PM #6
oldbootz

oldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud of

This curling looks like russet mites to me. You need a good scope to see them properly they are very tiny. Do a google search.

Old 12-10-2018, 05:37 PM #7
Douglas.Curtis
Autistic Diplomat in Training

Douglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond repute
The underside of the leaf looks like insect damage as well.
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote

Old 12-10-2018, 08:30 PM #8
Raw710

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas.Curtis View Post
The underside of the leaf looks like insect damage as well.
What am I looking for specifically on the underside since you may think there is damage there? Thanks for reply
Raw710 is offline Quote

Old 12-10-2018, 08:32 PM #9
Raw710

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbootz View Post
View Image

This curling looks like russet mites to me. You need a good scope to see them properly they are very tiny. Do a google search.
Yeah I have bought a couple of Scopes and haven't seen any mites or egg which is strange.
Raw710 is offline Quote

Old 12-10-2018, 08:35 PM #10
Raw710

Quote:
Originally Posted by thailer View Post
Hey Raw710

I saw your other thread yesterday. no one replied to it. you must be worried.

i don't think you have mites or a virus or anything like that. I get that on my leaves sometimes and i'm not positive why. I think it's environment related. wish i could give you better info. i looked for mites for weeks and found none. now i'm in week five of flower and still they're ok.
Yes I am very worried about it plants seem to be growing fine I am just worried that I am not going to get the full potential out of plants. I have had russets before and none of the signs I am having are pointing to them.... Besides maybe the curling but when I had russets before the curling was more extensive also I had the bugs on the tips and some of the items of leaves which I have not seen any of
Raw710 is offline Quote