Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Infirmary > Deficiency or Burn?

Thread Title Search
Deficiency or Burn? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-10-2018, 05:04 AM #11
tosh.o

tosh.o will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendull C. View Post
Your plants are over fertilized. Leach your pots or run ph'd ro water through your hydro system for a day.

Next time back off as soon as you see that waxy look to the leaves.
Are you talking about the glossy green healthy ones or describing that bleachy look? When you say waxy what do you mean
tosh.o is offline Quote

Old 12-10-2018, 06:18 AM #12
Wendull C.

Wendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant future
Returned your PM. I answered you there. Just flush the shit out of em for the last 2 weeks in soil or coco and a week in hydro. Ime.
Wendull C. is offline Quote

Old 12-10-2018, 07:27 AM #13
EagleWolf

EagleWolf will become famous soon enoughEagleWolf will become famous soon enough
I get chlorosis like that when my light is too close. It does look like a PH issue, but if you've flushed with PH'd water and already know about that stuff, then I'd say the light is too close. I'm not saying Wendull is wrong either, you got burnt tips and a dark green for too much ferts, but I've seen that go away with by raising the light. A cheap infrared thermometer on the leaf would answer that question pretty quickly.
EagleWolf is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-10-2018, 10:26 AM #14
Creeperpark

Creeperpark is a jewel in the roughCreeperpark is a jewel in the roughCreeperpark is a jewel in the roughCreeperpark is a jewel in the roughCreeperpark is a jewel in the roughCreeperpark is a jewel in the rough
nute burn

Sorry you are having problems with your grow. Too many nutrients! Since you are using organic soil and this late in flowering, I wouldn't do anything but give them RO water only. You have enough nutes stored in the leaves and soil to get a decent harvest. I never flush true organic soil! Every time I did, i fucked up my grow! You can still get some sweet buds off those plants.
Creeperpark is offline Quote

Old 12-10-2018, 11:42 AM #15
Lost in a SOG

Lost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud of
You might also do well to raise your light a bit because they clearly cant handle the light intensity atm.. they also dont need as much light to ripen up in the final weeks anyway.
Lost in a SOG is online now Quote

Old 12-11-2018, 05:01 AM #16
tosh.o

So here is the Aptus feed schedule I used the last few grows

Fasilitor-Silicone basically
Start Boost-Veg Beneficial Bacteria
Bloomboost- Flower Bacteria
Peak Boost- P Booster 1-14-0
Massboost- CalMag 5-0-0
Finaleboost- K Booster 3-0-6
Ecozen- Soil Cleaner/Conditioner

I am thinking the Massboost needs lowered and feel like the Peakboost should be stopped Wk 5 and Finaleboost at Wk 7

I think that all 3 should be 1/2 strength max based on chart levels

The Massboost has a ton of Nitrogen and even Finaleboost has a lot for that late in the game

Won’t be pushing anything on them for the rest of this grow but will cut dosages next round

As well I raised light 4inches today but plants were already showing recovery...will drop it back down when they balance as they seemed happy before I even raised it from the flush

Infared read 72F before light raise so unsure if distancing had effect it was 16inches and raised to 20inches on 600w
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	58BDFC35-9B80-4C69-B97B-D8B9C1FC225D.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	73.9 KB
ID:	479351
tosh.o is offline Quote

Old 12-11-2018, 06:48 AM #17
Wendull C.

Wendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant future
What mix are they in just to know? What size pots? How long have they been in their containers since you transplanted last?

Just curious as to what you are adding aptus to.
Wendull C. is offline Quote

Old 12-12-2018, 04:47 AM #18
tosh.o

They are in Roots Organic 707

Transplanted from 1 to 3 gallon 2 weeks before 12/12

Used a tea based of Mycochum Every two weeks and stopped it Wk4 of flower

Use Botanicare Pure Blend Pro at 60% strength (Aptus recommendation) and then normally follow Aptus schedule

These are G13(original clone)x Afg/sk made recently as test beans from Shantibaba at Mr Nice

The genetics are new and as a tester he wanted an unbiased opinion so would not tell me any traits etc other than classic Indica
tosh.o is offline Quote