What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

plant issues

Malato

ok, so next question folks,

what causes leaf tips to curl down
is it still too much water issue ?

As well as overwatering it can be Nitrogen toxicity. If your leaves are very very dark green this may be it. Pretty easy to differentiate this from the droop look of overwatering. heres an example

axle2u

a picture really helps. be sure to get a whole plant with the pot picture. probably over watered and transplant shock.

thank you for your posting, I finally updated photos
-check 'plant help -update" in my albums for more pictures
and better clarity...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/photo_popup.php?e=vB_Editor_001#https://www.icmag.com/ic/photo_popup.php?e=vB_Editor_001#https://www.icmag.com/ic/photo_popup.php?e=vB_Editor_001# https://www.icmag.com/ic/photo_popup.php?e=vB_Editor_001#

I have some kind of browning on a few top leaves
the leaf droop is disappearing , leaf tips still curled down a bit..

re pot, added more black soil, bigger pots
went from 10" to 12" and a deeper pot to help roots continue to grow....and got a water meter on someone's suggestion (thanks)

one of my females, isn't showing any signs of young buds as of yet, and no white hairs either...?
what is that all about...?

I know she female, no pods....but yet no white hairs neither
looking close with magnifying glass, the small odd white hair
is red ....is that a concern...? red hair is supposed to be a sign of mature buds....however no buds at all, still in veg state, no sign of buds....wtf...lol

thanks

axle robot

Malato

Not quite sure with the spots. As to the female not showing depending on pheno and strain it may just take longer then the others to show. I'm growing all same strain and was about 9 days from when the first showed to the last.

And as to the plants only having red hair's, that is a little odd. What's your temps ?

axle2u

Not quite sure with the spots. As to the female not showing depending on pheno and strain it may just take longer then the others to show. I'm growing all same strain and was about 9 days from when the first showed to the last.

And as to the plants only having red hair's, that is a little odd. What's your temps ?

temps, hmm...
id say about a couple degrees F...above room temperature

I don't heat em, they are in a make shift grow room-ette
in my living room....

thanks

-axle robot

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
You seem to not post pictures the right way. When I click on them I get to my own albums. Please use the forum codes which you can find under every full size picture of your albums.

Malato

Hmm tbh man I'm not sure what's wrong but I'd flush with straight water and make sure the soil drys adequately between watering. Do that for a week or so and see if anything changes. Doesn't look like your plants have any nute deficiencies. As previously stated when I click on your pics it takes me somehow to my photo album so I can't really see up close the issue with the red hair's

axle2u

You seem to not post pictures the right way. When I click on them I get to my own albums. Please use the forum codes which you can find under every full size picture of your albums.

ya I know....right.....lol
im trying to fix, im working on the issue

thanks,

axle robot

thailer

theres two codes at the bottom of the picture in the album. you'll want the one on the bottom called BB code. just copy paste that into your post.

i think you're having a fertilizer problem regarding your spots. i just do a water only soil and i don't grow the way you do so I can't offer advice. I hope you figure it out!!

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Humidity, heat, rootzone issues, a lot of things can cause hair to redden rematurely.

The more information you give the better the help you can recieve. Like what type of soil and/or nutrients you use, strength, pH, etc.

Or that I get the impression you're waiting for the other plant to show sex before flipping to flower. The other looks like it has already started.

Now that you have transplanted and are almost ready to flip it is imperative to establish a proper wet/dry cycle or severly impact the development.

axle2u

theres two codes at the bottom of the picture in the album. you'll want the one on the bottom called BB code. just copy paste that into your post.

i think you're having a fertilizer problem regarding your spots. i just do a water only soil and i don't grow the way you do so I can't offer advice. I hope you figure it out!!

thanks for the support....!!

-axle robot